Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 117
  1. #41
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    980
    183 times
    Underground detection

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    Because you insist too much, I will accept to take the "Double blind test"

    BUT

    You have to pay the price: $10,000. in fee plus expenses IN ADVANCE. I you want that I move from where I'm just to play games with you in other state, you have to pay me $10,000. fee plus expenses (fly ticket, hotels, car rental, gas, food, beer, cash to pay dancers in a bar "go-go") etc. Fail or win the contest, I don't care.


    Resume:

    $10,000. plus expense win or fail the contest.

    Do you accept?

    Arch
    You charge $10K up front to see you lose? We already saw you lose and it didn't cost any of us a dime. But heck, if you want competition, I'll take the test for only $8K up front.

    Anyone bid $6K?

    --Toto

  2. # ADS
    Ads

    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #42
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by woof!
    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    Because you insist too much, I will accept to take the "Double blind test"

    BUT

    You have to pay the price: $10,000. in fee plus expenses IN ADVANCE. I you want that I move from where I'm just to play games with you in other state, you have to pay me $10,000. fee plus expenses (fly ticket, hotels, car rental, gas, food, beer, cash to pay dancers in a bar "go-go") etc. Fail or win the contest, I don't care.


    Resume:

    $10,000. plus expense win or fail the contest.

    Do you accept?

    Arch
    You charge $10K up front to see you lose? We already saw you lose and it didn't cost any of us a dime. But heck, if you want competition, I'll take the test for only $8K up front.

    Anyone bid $6K?

    --Toto
    Because I'm a professional treasure hunter, big difference!!

    We already saw you lose
    it's a lie!! You never has saw me hunting.

    10,000 up front, win or not, plus expense!!

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  4. #43
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    1,053
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    10,000 up front, win or not, plus expense!!
    Arch, demanding $10,000 for failure tells me everything I need to know, and now everyone else knows it, too. I'm not a gullibilly, so I'll hold out for someone who thinks they can do the deed.



  5. #44
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    980
    183 times
    Underground detection

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Doesn't matter any more anyhow, Carl, I underbid him by $2,000. When the money is awarded it goes to me, not Archie.

    --Toto

  6. #45
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    980
    183 times
    Underground detection

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    I asked for a bid of $6K and didn't get one. Apparently even Art and Fenix know what Archie, Carl, and Toto know. That's arguably the funniest thing about the LRL-"MFD" business-- that everyone knows the same thing about it, other than perhaps a few folks who are new to the subject matter.

    As I often say in regard to the things the LRL fans post, "we don't have to make that stuff up, it's their own words!"

    --Toto

    .



  7. #46
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    10,000 up front, win or not, plus expense!!
    Arch, demanding $10,000 for failure tells me everything I need to know, and now everyone else knows it, too. I'm not a gullibilly, so I'll hold out for someone who thinks they can do the deed.


    Carl

    I was very clear with my propose. I said, "10K up front win or not." I didn't say, "10k for failure". Please, don't twist my statement.

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  8. #47
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    People

    This content won't change anything. I will keep finding treasures with a MFD like always. Because I don't pass a college class it doesn't means I won't never graduate. I don't trust in Carl's Double Blind Test because that challenge was designed to loss, not to win, so $10K up front just to have a fun, it isn't bad at all. I think Carl will loss anyway because no matter if I win or not, I won't sign any document because I don't represent any manufacturer.

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  9. #48
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    People

    This content won't change anything. I will keep finding treasures with a MFD like always. Because I don't pass a college class it doesn't means I won't never graduate. I don't trust in Carl's Double Blind Test because that challenge was designed to loss, not to win, so $10K up front just to have a fun, it isn't bad at all. I think Carl will loss anyway because no matter if I win or not, I won't sign any document because I don't represent any manufacturer.

    Arch

    Exactly none of what you said there actually applies to Carl's test. So what is your point? Do you just feel that you have to post something, no matter how ridiculous it is?





    A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
    "The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  10. #49
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Exactly none of what you said there actually applies to Carl's test. So what is your point? Do you just feel that you have to post something, no matter how rediculous it is?
    Simple facts..Carl and Randi have both been challenged..End of subject..They either except the challenges or they refuse..Art

  11. #50
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    Exactly none of what you said there actually applies to Carl's test. So what is your point? Do you just feel that you have to post something, no matter how rediculous it is?
    Simple facts..Carl and Randi have both been challenged..End of subject..They either except the challenges or they refuse..Art


    Stick to the proper sequence, Art, they challenged you first. And you refused first.

    So, the ball is still in your court. There is no way out of that.





    A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
    "The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  12. #51
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    ~EE~
    Stick to the proper sequence, Art, they challenged you first. And you refused first.
    So, the ball is still in your court. There is no way out of that.
    Yes they did make a challenge first. In Randiís case it has been over 25 years and no one has taken the test. In Carlís case it has been over 10 years that I am aware of...Not one sucker has fell for it...Just maybe we understand what these fake tests are about. History is a great teacher.
    I think that you do not know what a the mening of a Dead Horse ..Art


  13. #52
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~EE~
    Stick to the proper sequence, Art, they challenged you first. And you refused first.
    So, the ball is still in your court. There is no way out of that.
    Yes they did make a challenge first. In Randiís case it has been over 25 years and no one has taken the test. In Carlís case it has been over 10 years that I am aware of...Not one sucker has fell for it...Just maybe we understand what these fake tests are about. History is a great teacher.
    I think that you do not know what a the mening of a Dead Horse ..Art
    Yes, I know the meaning.

    If someone could pass either test, they would have tried by now. If, for some reason, the test was not as advertised, or they passed and didn't get paid, there would have been a law suit filed by now.

    So, what it means, is that no LRL can actually score even 70% on Carl's test, when, if all was true that has been claimed about them, they should be able to score 100% on an easy test like that, with no interference, and ten visable locations to choose from---much, much easier than actual hunting "in the field."

    So if LRLs can't find the stuff in an easy setup test, they sure can't find anything in the field.

    And that's a dead horse!







    A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
    "The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  14. #53
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~EE~
    Stick to the proper sequence, Art, they challenged you first. And you refused first.
    So, the ball is still in your court. There is no way out of that.
    Yes they did make a challenge first. In Randiís case it has been over 25 years and no one has taken the test. In Carlís case it has been over 10 years that I am aware of...Not one sucker has fell for it...Just maybe we understand what these fake tests are about. History is a great teacher.
    I think that you do not know what a the mening of a Dead Horse ..Art

    Art

    Don't waste your time with those guys.

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  15. #54
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    1,053
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    I was very clear with my propose. I said, "10K up front win or not." I didn't say, "10k for failure". Please, don't twist my statement.
    I'm just reading the advertisement, I didn't write it. If you thought you could do anything other than fail, you wouldn't have made that proposal.


  16. #55
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    I was very clear with my propose. I said, "10K up front win or not." I didn't say, "10k for failure". Please, don't twist my statement.
    I'm just reading the advertisement, I didn't write it. If you thought you could do anything other than fail, you wouldn't have made that proposal.

    read topic #48

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  17. #56
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad

    read topic #48

    Arch

    Someone needs to tell you that there is only one topic in this thread.

    It's reply #48. Ask one of your neighbors to explain it, if any of them will actually speak to you.








    A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
    "The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  18. #57
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Quote Originally Posted by architecad

    read topic #48

    Arch

    Someone needs to tell you that there is only one topic in this thread.

    It's reply #48. Ask one of your neighbors to explain it, if any of them will actually speak to you.








    A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
    "The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."
    Excuse me !! this is my thread, nobody have to explain what I have to write here. I know what I'm posting. Thanks

    Next Skeptics,.......

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  19. #58
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    980
    183 times
    Underground detection

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    I already underbid you by $2,000.

    --Toto

  20. #59
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Quote Originally Posted by woof!
    I already underbid you by $2,000.

    --Toto
    nonsense!

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  21. #60
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times

    Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K

    Hey arch..You can clearly see that the skeptics are in a panic..You and puffdaddy have clearly taken away the only talking point that they had left. ..Art

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

cfpf skeptic

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3