Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~werleibr~
Yes i know iridium is in meteorites, and the K-T boundry. But you stating that you found iridium is different than stating you found a meteorite. It is all in the wording. And that is not the only reason scientists give for the demise of the dinosaurs, just fyi. It was many factors that all came together. [step on soap box] Just like your generation put this nation in the crapper. With your stuburness, and unwillingness to admit that you are wrong and make wrong choices. And then go and blame my generation for chooseing the leaders we do [step off soap box] Ok i know that soap box is ment for another area, but it has a point, Your stuberness and closed mindness to what other information people bring to the table. You don't care what others say against your points, if it don't help you, you ignore it or spin it. I on the other hand research into the things you post and find much of it useless. You quote way to much from websites. Time to open a book.

Gee guy...
~werleibr~
If they can detect any element and all you have to do is set the scanner to the "frequency" for the element (ie gold, silver, etc..) Then it should also work for elements such as cobalt, chromium, iridium, tungsten, mercury, uranium, etc.. do you not agree?
Did my device not enable me to locate Iridium and cobalt? Did my device not allow me to locate the elements found in most Meteorites?..the answer is yes..If I was stubborn and close-minded would I be here trying to teach a bunch of skeptics to understand what the true facts are about LRL’s and MFD’s
You can research all you want and you will find no proof that our devices do not work. .
It was many factors that all came together. [step on soap box] Just like your generation put this nation in the crapper
If my generation had not expanded the knowledge of people more than 10 times over what had been learned in over 10 centuries I would agree with you. If my generation had not resisted our enemies what language would you be specking today?..No..I do not think this country is going in the right direction.
You quote way to much from websites
So what’s wrong with that
If you are unhappy living in this great country you can get on an airplane..Art

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
You can research all you want and you will find no proof that our devices do not work. .
And find no research that any of them work. Mute point...

Your generation fought in two world wars yes, mine has fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not same style wars but wars none the less. Your generation started the Iraq and Afghan wars. You know, your generation has made many bad calls...

Why is it bad to quote websites. Because anyone can create one and throw trash up there. How are you able to tell trash from good information? Try using only internet sources when you write your paper (if you were to do one) about why LRL's work and why they should be accepted by skeptics.

Think, anyone can put up a website and say what they want.. Much like this forum..

Also i believe we have one of the best countries in the world, but the greedy have put it in the toilet, along with the rest of the world.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
And there is your circular run-around, yet again.
First you say that you refuse to provide proof.
No I have not..I have put movies and photo’s on this board..There has been testimonials put on this board. There has been links put on here where 100’s of testimonials can be found. I have tried to answer all your questions.

Then it is stated that you can't provide proof, because your LRLs don't work.
Yes..you and other skeptics have stated that many times.

Then you whine about Randi's and Carl's tests being the reason you can't show proof.
No..I have not whined..Just the facts..No one has ever been allowed to take Randi’s test in over 20 years. Carl’s test will only prove that one person can or can not use is equipment,

Then your silly excuse for not performing a double-blind test is debunked.
No..I have told you to set up a real double blind test and I would consider it.
Then you go right back to you silly excuse for refusing to provide proof.
Sorry that none of my proof is expectable to the skeptic’s

A complete circle. And that's all you ever do.
Could I ask you what your reward would be if I did except one of these fake tests?...
Now could we please discuss the subject of the two people who have excepted the two challenges?...Art

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Being able to customize the terms and conditions makes both tests even more legitimate. And you're complaining about reading comprehension?
What about all the other options available for you to provide proof?
Why should I provide proof? My devices have found objects that contain the following elements..Gold, Silver, copper, nickel, iron, granite, magnesium, cobalt, silicate, bronzite, iridium, dinosaur bones, US paper money and a water well that is now producing 600 Gpm’s.
Unlike your hobby of bad mouthing treasure hunting I have proved to myself that my devices work so I can enjoy my hobby...
Now can we discuss Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K...Art

600 hundred gallons a minute is a lot of water..You mean these things will find fossils also.....??? Is there anything they will not find???

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Hum... staged movies and Photoshopped photo's.
I can see how that validates fraudulent instruments
You skeptics keep saying that..It looks like they are proof the way you keep trying to discredit them. When are you going to start another fake thread? ..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
And find no research that any of them work. Mute point...
You must be looking in all the wrong places

Your generation fought in two world wars yes, mine has fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not same style wars but wars none the less. Your generation started the Iraq and Afghan wars. You know, your generation has made many bad calls...
Thank you for your service. Back in my day we had a thing called the Selective Service board. When your name came up you had no choice. You made the choice to volunteer. In my opinion when someone attacks me they are in trouble.

Why is it bad to quote websites. Because anyone can create one and throw trash up there. How are you able to tell trash from good information? Try using only internet sources when you write your paper (if you were to do one) about why LRL's work and why they should be accepted by skeptics.
No..We have not ask the skeptics to accept the true..We just put the facts on here for all the other people who come here.

Think, anyone can put up a website and say what they want.. Much like this forum..
Yes..Just like you skeptics do

Also i believe we have one of the best countries in the world, but the greedy have put it in the toilet, along with the rest of the world
The only thing I can tell you is that every place in the world that other forms of Government have been tried are now third world countries.. Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~gallileo60~
600 hundred gallons a minute is a lot of water..You mean these things will find fossils also..... Is there anything they will not find???
You mean these things will find fossils also

I have a frequency for dinosaur bones and mammoth tusks..I have tried the dinosaur bones and it worked.
Is there anything they will not find
I can not say that they will. I have close to 100 different frequencies..I have only tried less than 20 of them..Some worked great and some were just so-so. I was searching for a redwood box full of gold nuggets...I had 4 signals in soil that you had to use a pick..I spent 2 days finding a frequency for California Redwood before making the recovery...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
So... be cool, stay in school actually means drop out? And, say NO to drugs really means DO drugs?
Such a delusional place your mind lives in
Thank You SWR for explaining how the skeptic mind works
In Art's world... you don't have to actually find/recover bones or tusks to claim it works
~Art~
I have a frequency for dinosaur bones and mammoth tusks..I have tried the dinosaur bones and it worked.
Thank You again for the proof of your poor reading comprehension..Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
Jimbog said:
The bottom line here on the subject is that Arch said he would accept the challenge and now refuses to. The $10k stipulation is nothing but an thinly veiled excuse so he can avoid the challenge and embarrassment. That ironically makes him the biggest skeptic over and above everyone else. Actions speak louder than words and he will not back up his own words. It's pretty much business as usual in the LRL world.

"The $10k stipulation is nothing but an thinly veiled excuse so he can avoid the challenge and embarrassment."

Boy, you got that right. Quite obviously he knew from the git-go (start) he was destined to failure, so concocted a scheme where he could make a posting splash, without any fear of having to actually make the trip and do the test.

Laughable... but not without total predictability from the "believers camp". ;D

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
You should take that cigar out of your orifice once in awhile; it's getting soggy and making you talk funny. :laughing9:

:hello:

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
Besides... When would you have time? You're always so busy bending over for the LRL scammers. Hardly need your cigar anymore, right?
:hello:

You can still KMA.

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
Oh, I forgot to mention... Your mustache is quite fitting. Clears up any questions we might have had about your gender. But then, with your talent, you obviously go both ways anyway.
:icon_thumright:

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
Yeah ...kinda like I'd miss having the flu.

Your presence reminds me that evolution through natural selection is a very slow, imperfect and arduous process requiring perhaps several million more years before your gene characteristics die out completely. But, fortunately, die out they will....

:thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True Ted, but curiously enough, I will miss you in the future, and will always wonder where you dropped out. :dontknow: Oh well, for the good of humanity, I guess you had to go so that the human race will continue on upwards, with a particualar improvement on vocabulary and cummunication since that indicates superior mental abilities. :read2: stillll. :coffee2: :coffee2:

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO PBSRW#1 missed you, heck even ted does, otherwise he has to keep 'KMXXXX' on stand by notice, since he obviously lacks vocabulary and cummunication skills. Makes me curious on what other claimed skills that he might have.

:coffee2: :coffee2: Tea, wine or me?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread