Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Because you insist too much, I will accept to take the "Double blind test"

BUT

You have to pay the price: $10,000. in fee plus expenses IN ADVANCE. I you want that I move from where I'm just to play games with you in other state, you have to pay me $10,000. fee plus expenses (fly ticket, hotels, car rental, gas, food, beer, cash to pay dancers in a bar "go-go") etc. Fail or win the contest, I don't care.

Resume:

$10,000. plus expense win or fail the contest.

Do you accept?

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:

BUT

You have to pay the price: $10,000. in fee plus expenses IN ADVANCE. I you want that I move from where I'm just to play games with you in other state, you have to pay me $10,000. fee plus expenses (fly ticket, hotels, car rental, gas, food, beer, cash to pay dancers in a bar "go-go") etc. Fail or win the contest, I don't care.

Resume:

Do you accept?

Arch

Surely the $25,000.00 will cover your travel, lodging, and food expenses, won't it? You should have at lease an easy 20K profit left over, so why would you need the 10K? Are you short of cash? What about all that vast treasure you claim to have found?

:laughing7:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:

BUT

Resume:

Do you accept?

Arch

Surely the $25,000.00 will cover your travel, lodging, and food expenses, won't it? You should have at lease an easy 20K profit left over, so why would you need the 10K? Are you short of cash? What about all that vast treasure you claim to have found?

10K in advance

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Do you want to play with fire?, take now fire!!

Pay $10,000 in advance if you want see some piece of action!!

Arch :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
This still the same guy who does not own a Long Range Locator?

Begging for money on a internet message board is so overrated.

I have to cover my expenses.

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Ladies and Gentlemen

Due EE didn't accept my challenge to take the "Double Blind Test" I will delete this topic.

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
"Re: Ok Skeptics, I will accept the challenge of $25K"

architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Due EE didn't accept my challenge to take the "Double Blind Test" I will delete this topic.

Arch

Oh, but it's too late for that, Archie. You have already accepted "The $25K Challenge."

And since there is only one "$25K Challenge," and that is Carl's, you have agreed to take Carl's test.

Of course, when you agreed to take his test, you also agreed to his rules, because that's part of his test. And his rules say that you must pay your own travel expenses.

So it's between you and Carl now.

Unless you are cowardly enough to back-out....

:dontknow:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:

architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

Oh, but it's too late for that, Archie. You have already accepted "The $25K Challenge."

And since there is only one "$25K Challenge," and that is Carl's, you have agreed to take Carl's test.

Of course, when you agreed to take his test, you also agreed to his rules, because that's part of his test. And his rules say that you must pay your own travel expenses.

Pay the $10K first as I mentioned in the beginning!! :evil5: don't skip steps!! I will give 5 minutes.

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
EE THr said:

architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

Pay the $10K first as I mentioned in the beginning!! :evil5: don't skip steps!! I will give 5 minutes.

Arch

No-no, Archie. You accepted Carl's $25K challenge, that means you agreed to his rules.

And you know his rules.

Are you going to chicken out now?

You know Puffdaddy has agreed to do Carl's test. Can't you operate an LRL as well as him?

Let's see if you can back up all your claims (and agreements).

:sign13:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:

architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

Arch

No-no, Archie. You accepted Carl's $25K challenge, that means you agreed to his rules.

And you know his rules.

You know Puffdaddy has agreed to do Carl's test. Can't you operate an LRL as well as him?

$10K first as I mentioned, don't skip!!

Resume:

Do you accept?

Arch

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:

architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

Arch

And you know his rules.

Resume:

Do you accept?

Arch

Arch

Sorry, it's too late for all that. No begging for a hand-out. Apply for Welfare if you are broke.

You have already accepted Carl's challenge.

Unless you chicken out....

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:

architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

Arch

And you know his rules.

Resume:

Do you accept?

Arch

Arch

Sorry, it's too late for all that. No begging for a hand-out. Apply for Welfare if you are broke.

Attachments

• 10000-2f.jpg
    10000-2f.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 466

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:

architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

Arch

And you know his rules.

Resume:

Do you accept?

Arch

Arch

I guess that means that you are going to renege on your promise, and chicken out, then.

Cluck, cluck, cluck....

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Arch; put these guys on ignore and leave it at that. You can't help them, they don't want it. Only to mess with people and to try to prove how smart they are.

They both likely lost their jobs due to a psych profile they had to take due to complaints, and are on here trying to get some kind of "revenge".

Today 2 of us did tests far beyond that crap one. We do this all the time. Researching solar and lunar effects and how to stabilize the system no matter what. Do you think any of them have a clue? They don't want one.

If I did this in front of someone they would accept to verify it, I would only tell them I did it and let them claim that I was lying. I did this in front of the sheriff and got a letter from him. Think I posted it? Not a chance. They don't DESERVE proof. They are like a bunch of vultures, watch how they try to get on you now.

Remember, they won't try a no cost, 15 min experiment at home, yet they demand you jump through hoops for them. It does not matter what they say. You were about the 20th person to send me an email about them and you were one of the kindest. Some were real harsh. That's their reputation. It's all about stealing a device/ procedure. Or trying to make themselves look big.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Arch; put these guys on ignore and leave it at that. You can't help them, they don't want it. Only to mess with people and to try to prove how smart they are.

They both likely lost their jobs due to a psych profile they had to take due to complaints, and are on here trying to get some kind of "revenge".

Today 2 of us did tests far beyond that crap one. We do this all the time. Researching solar and lunar effects and how to stabilize the system no matter what. Do you think any of them have a clue? They don't want one.

If I did this in front of someone they would accept to verify it, I would only tell them I did it and let them claim that I was lying. I did this in front of the sheriff and got a letter from him. Think I posted it? Not a chance. They don't DESERVE proof. They are like a bunch of vultures, watch how they try to get on you now.

Remember, they won't try a no cost, 15 min experiment at home, yet they demand you jump through hoops for them. It does not matter what they say. You were about the 20th person to send me an email about them and you were one of the kindest. Some were real harsh. That's their reputation. It's all about stealing a device/ procedure. Or trying to make themselves look big.

Well, so far both PuffDaddy and Archie have agreed to take Carl's random double-blind test.

What's the matter with you?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Are you real sure you want the answer to that question? Think hard, don't let you mouth overload your butt. You won't like it.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Are you real sure you want the answer to that question? Think hard, don't let you mouth overload your butt. You won't like it.

Yeah, I'm sure. Archie and PuffDaddy have both agreed to take Carl's test. Why don't you? Maybe they are just better LRLers than you?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:

Well, so far both PuffDaddy and Archie have agreed to take Carl's random double-blind test.

What's the matter with you?

To Accept the Carl's challenge, you or Carl have to pay me $10,000. in advance plus expenses as I wrote it before in order to participate. If I don't receive my $10,000 plus expense "First" as honorary for may time consumed in that content, I won't participate. It's very clear.

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:

Yeah, I'm sure. Archie and PuffDaddy have both agreed to take Carl's test. Why don't you? Maybe they are just better LRLers than you?

Pay me my $10K plus expenses first, then I will participate in the challenge. It's my honorary as Professional Treasure Hunter.

Arch

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
architecad said:
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:

This is the 2nd time I'm going to ask if you really want a truthful answer to your goofy question.

AND since you swear that LRLs don't work, how could someone be better? Oh, I get it, you were trying to make a funny. :hello2:

Pay me my $10K plus expenses first, then I will participate in the challenge. It's my honorary as Professional Treasure Hunter.

Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread