Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Glenn..You are correct..Use different freq can save a lot of digging..Gold has been mix with many different materials over the centuries. ..Here are some of the gold and copper freq that I have..You will have to test them at home to see which may work best with your device..
Gold..5.13---3.025---462.5625—5.7—1.5185---1.729
Copper...5.25—12.125
ART

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
swr are you suggesting that a harmonic cannot be resonated / modulated to develop different frequencies? shame

Don Jose de La Mancha

RDT---

Are you suggesting that you have identified a modulator circuit in an LRL or MFD?

8)

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

OP
OP
E

etowah

Greenie
Jul 24, 2008
SWR said:
Glenn... when using NMR frequencies, there are several equations you must factor in.

Location, location, location.

Simply assuming a certain frequency will work in all locations is a misnomer.

I suggest reading up on this report: The Facts About NMR

"It turns out the NMR frequency for any given element is dependent on the static magnetic field the element is exposed to. So when an NMR frequency of 1.754MHz is quoted for gold, it is for the same magnetic field strength that produces an NMR frequency of 100MHz for hydrogen.

What is this field strength? With a little effort, you will find the field strength to be roughly 2.35 Teslas. So for hydrogen, a static magnetic field strength of 2.35T yields an NMR frequency of 100MHz. A 4.70T field will result in an NMR frequency of 200MHz. In other words, the NMR frequency is proportional to the magnetic field strength."

"Gold has an NMR frequency of 1.754MHz at 2.35T, which means at 50uT it will have an NMR frequency of only 37 Hz or so. If any MFD were being true to the NMR theory, it would use 37Hz for gold, not 1.754MHz, or the often-cited 5kHz. Some MFD manufacturers talk about resonating elements at a harmonic (or, sometimes, a "sub-harmonic") frequency. Although 5kHz is roughly the 135th harmonic of 37Hz, it is far, far less efficient to try to resonate something at a harmonic rather than the fundamental. Anyone who has used 3rd overtone crystals is aware of this, and claiming resonance at the 135th harmonic is just plain absurd."

Hi SWR, thanks for both your posts, your info gives me a good starting
place for my gold jewelry hunts. Would you suggest that any area that
I hunt for gold jewelry to place a gold sample(ring) on the ground and
starting with the frequencies you suggested and ajust to the best responce? Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread