woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
The "new" H3tec website is finally sort of up and running, generally similar to the old old one. Colorful, navigable, charmingly naive and clunky in a country bumpkin sort of way, doesn't waste any time on real content, it's all about the tongue-in-cheek gullibilly pitch which is entertainment rather than information. No more ugly "Hunged" website. If Chuckie's got attack malware re-installed, my security suite didn't flag it. Maybe he's given that up, using your primary business site to earn a few extra bucks as an illegal attack site is a really bad business proposition.

He still can't remember whether he's doing business as H3Tec or Hewlett-Packard, and his laughable testimonials and awards are back. Love that new testimonial at the top-- the customer (who may be a complete fabrication, but that detail doesn't matter) admits he doesn't have time to actually dig the wonderful stuff he's "finding". It's great "read the advertisement!" material.

Another funny part is what ain't there or on Facebook -- excitement over his Nevada oil well gusher and all the oil prospecting contracts the news has brought him. Not even his belated discovery of the buzzword "fracking" added credibility-- in fact it made the story look more ridiculous.

Running in public with his private fantasy of being a big time oilman evidently didn't pay the bills, so it's back to making LRL's which he insists he doesn't make. He's real excited about the new touchscreen interface for the new improved H3tec. It evidently controls the display-- the L-rod itself evidently works the same old-fashioned way it always did. How much are you willing to pay to deny you're dowsing, with an inferior dowsing rod at that?

Remember-- if after having been informed what the H3tec apparatus is and how the company that manufactures it does business, you still want one, I say go for it. Darwin's Law.

--Dave J.

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
JudyH said:
W.P., your Dogginess, if I may.....just what exactly is your interest in this subject (aside from your obvious patented metal detector conflict of interest)? :icon_scratch:

Is it personal between you and Chuck?

Surely you are not just another cape'd crusader like...um...the "others". :-\

Just curious.

Oh....as an aside....you might be interested in a recent announcement made by Dr. Teepu Siddique in the latest issue of the research journal Nature. Interesting, that Ubiquilin2. A possible piece of the puzzle and has far reaching implications/applications to other areas of research in a similar field....dontcha think?

The H3tec apparatus is just another LRL fraud. What brought H3Tec to my attention was Chuckie, not his apparatus. Chuckie was threatening publicly a friend of mine, Mr. Moreland, and was falsely claiming ownership of registered trademark which is in fact registered by my company. So, yep, it's personal to that extent. But that's mostly blown over. What maintains my interest now is the "creativity" of his business model where he continues to claim ownership after you've "bought it" and runs the operation as though it were a religious obedience cult; and the entertainment value of his public buffoonery.

The notion that there is a conflict of interest between LRL's as apparatus, and metal detectors, is absurd. If LRL's did what the manufacturers thereof claim, they'd make metal detectors more necessary. I would be engineering LRL's for our product line! But as it is, LRL's are frauds.

Then there's dowsing rods. They don't have to be fraudulent, and I could design a darn good one, probably better than anything presently on the market. But the boss ain't interested. No surprise, dowsers have given dowsing a bad reputation.

That ubiquilin2 thing was not a breakthrough, Siddique misrepresented the value of his work. The whole issue of protein malformation, repair, autophagy, etc. has been the subject of ALS research for a few years now, and Siddique discovered another bit player in that process. The near universal reaction to Siddique's publication among people who are familiar with ALS research has not been excitement, but "oh, another protein involved in aggregation, we've got how many now?" And among those who have researched therapeutics, reaction was cool to his suggestion that someday therapeutics might be directed to such processes. The guy's evidently trolling for drug company funding. Actually, such therapeutics are already known and at least three (turmeric, peony root, and licorice) have been part of medicine for thousands of years.

--Toto

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
JudyH said:
Oh....as an aside....you might be interested in a recent announcement made by Dr. Teepu Siddique in the latest issue of the research journal Nature. Interesting, that Ubiquilin2. A possible piece of the puzzle and has far reaching implications/applications to other areas of research in a similar field....dontcha think?

Aaaah... more "pump and dump" tactics. Go fer it sweetheart. Git in on the ground floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread