woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Human eyeballs to see the difference, attached to hands holding a shovel, connected through the same body having two legs capable of walking preferably at least several tens of meters. A metal detector may help if you're trying to avoid falling into the "micron gold" delusion, and want to dig something worthwhile that you can see.

The biggest miracle of commercial LRL's is that the greatest "finds" are done without benefit of some hard shovel work, and without human eyeballs ever seeing the "finds". Most dowsing is of this same kind, I know that from having grown up around it and seeing how the alabi system worked.

You asked for "commercial": that would be a $30 shovel with a 5 foot handle, the long distance capability being provided by human legs. If you like, the shovel itself can be used as a king-sized dowsing rod until you decide where to dig.

If $30 doesn't seem like enough, I'll be happy to send you to Chuckie, even though the ingrate never emailed me a Chuckiegram. If you're a science fiction fan, Hung can steer you to something from Brazil, if you like ray gun toys Thomas can help, and if you're into downright hokey, Art will steer you to Vincent.

Did I hear anyone say "OKM"?

--Toto

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
In order to properly evaluate LRLs, you first need to understand the particular mathematics involved.

Fortunately, there is an entire thread devoted to how to Do the Math. Just click the link, and enjoy!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Vox veritas...None of the ones I own will give me that information. One of them will tell me if the target is round(like a coin) or in the shape of a bar or a ring...It also gives me an estimated weight of the target..Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread