I say LRLs are fraudulent, so wheres my Chuckiegram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

aarthrj3811 said:
`woof~
G'mornin', Troutfisher. Actually, threats are cheap, just a few minutes of Chuckie's time. The problem with Chuckie's threats was that they made him look real stupid, which even he eventually figured out.

--Toto
I think that you are over estimating the importance of Skeptics..Art

Youy're right, Art. The problem is that there are no "skeptics" posting on here. We all know for certain that there is no such thing as an "LRL."

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~
Youy're right, Art.
I know that
The problem is that there are no "skeptics" posting on here.
Another wild claim
We all know for certain that there is no such thing as an "LRL."
Just what do you call these devices?

Attachments

• 909[1].JPG
    909[1].JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 792
  • Lectra Search X-50[1].jpg
    Lectra Search X-50[1].jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 619
  • TLCenturion21_unassembled[1].jpg
    TLCenturion21_unassembled[1].jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 577
  • treasure1[1].jpg
    treasure1[1].jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 739
OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Gravity sensors. With just a smidgin of tilt, they'll locate a large mass of iron about 4,000 miles deep. That makes 'em LRL's.

Compasses are designed to eliminate sensitivity to gravity so that they can be used to detect a field other than that of gravity. No swingy thingy LRL is designed to eliminate gravitational influence because if you do that, then the sucker won't work.

The question of what a human being might somehow detect and use a gravitator to indicate the position of, is a dowsing question, and LRL proponents refuse to go there. Thus is the fraud of the supposed electronic LRL stuff exposed.

--Toto

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~woof~
That makes 'em LRL's.
Thank you..See EE..LRL’s do exist...Art

No, Art, those are not Long Range Locators. They are NRFs. No Range Frauds.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Can You Scientifically Prove to the World That LRLs Work?

Don't be a doof---show the proof!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kentucky Kache said:
Maybe its that none of those consider you and your opinions worthy of their efforts. Could it be that you are not as important as you think?

If you cain't shoot the message...

K

Kentucky Kache

Carl-NC said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Maybe its that none of those consider you and your opinions worthy of their efforts. Could it be that you are not as important as you think?

If you cain't shoot the message...

Oh but I CAN shoot the message. I DID. :)

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Oh but I CAN shoot the message. I DID. :)

You shot the Chuckiegram?

So that's why it never showed up!

So Toto is what everyone is calling a Chuckiegram? Well then, I guess I did. :wink:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

JH---

I could be wrong, but since Toto's post came after a particular line of similar discussion, I think it might be related it that.

The subject matter was as follows: Art asked why no LRL manufacturer has been sued, implying that is a reason to believe that LRLs work. One of my replies was to ask why no LRL debunker has been sued by a manufacturer.

And then came Woof!'s original post of this thread, talking about threats of suits.

The LRL promoters, rather than discussing the merits of his post, turned, as usual to personal attacks, like the one in your last quote.

You have taken up the Straw Man diversion, and gone off into the wild blue yonder with it, again as usual.

Do you have any intentions of ever posting to the actual subject of discussion?

:dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
JH---

I could be wrong, but since Toto's post came after a particular line of similar discussion, I think it might be related it that.

The subject matter was as follows: Art asked why no LRL manufacturer has been sued, implying that is a reason to believe that LRLs work. One of my replies was to ask why no LRL debunker has been sued by a manufacturer.

And then came Woof!'s original post of this thread, talking about threats of suits.

The LRL promoters, rather than discussing the merits of his post, turned, as usual to personal attacks, like the one in your last quote.

You have taken up the Straw Man diversion, and gone off into the wild blue yonder with it, again as usual.

A typical response from someone who don't know what to say. You are so transparent.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Kentucky Kache said:
A typical response from someone who don't know what to say. You are so transparent.

When a person has no actual facts to back up his position about a subject, he will stoop to casting mere insults, rather than any real data to try and prove his point.

Insults are just another type of Straw Man Fallacy, designed to evoke an emotional response, and thus divert attention away from the obvious fact that he is wrong.

:nono:

K

Kentucky Kache

JudyH said:
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
JH---

Actually, KK.....I believe EE was trying to take credit for Toto's posting of this thread.

Typical. ::)

Everything has to be about EE...... :wink:

After all, One IS the loneliest number.

:coffee2: :laughing7:

Yeah, that's why I say these tirades from them are not about LRL's, but about themselves.

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

When a person has no actual facts to back up his position about a subject, he will stoop to casting mere insults, rather than any real data to try and prove his point.

Yes, that's pretty much what I said.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

JudyH said:
Actually, KK.....I believe EE was trying to take credit for Toto's posting of this thread.

Typical. ::)

Everything has to be about EE...... :wink:

After all, One IS the loneliest number.

:coffee2: :laughing7:

Thanks for proving my point, again.

P.S.

I didn't think you had an answer.

K

Kentucky Kache

This is what they do when they get stumped. They talk about strawmen and catfish.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Kentucky Kry Baby---

Looks like you can't take what you dish out, huh?

Kentucky Kache said:

You started with nothing to back up your position of the subject.

And you still have nothing.

And you just keep on proving that.

So keep up the good work!

:laughing7:

P.S. I figured the Straw Man thing would be over your head, because it relates to logic. Don't bother clicking on the link, you obviously won't understand it anyway.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kry Baby---

Looks like you can't take what you dish out, huh?

Kentucky Kache said:

You started with nothing to back up your position of the subject.

And you still have nothing.

And you just keep on proving that.

So keep up the good work!

:laughing7:

P.S. I figured the Straw Man thing would be over your head, because it relates to logic. Don't bother clicking on the link, you obviously won't understand it anyway.

My statement that you quoted is logical, and it explains what I believe to be the answer to why no one ever "bothered" Toto for his stand against them. Think about it. Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates, you couldn't expect one side to be a no show. Toto against an LRL company? Are you willing to make that comparison? I also told Toto to not feel so bad about not being so important, because we are all small in the grand scheme. I guess you accidentally overlooked that part. Then again, maybe it just went over your head.

I'm glad you don't stoop so low as to call people names. You know, like kry baby.

K

Kentucky Kache

JudyH said:
Kentucky Kache said:
This is what they do when they get stumped. They talk about strawmen and catfish.

.....and Pole Dance. :wink:

If we started a thread about a strawman watching a pole dance while eating catfish, we'd never get rid of these guys. :tongue3:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Kentucky Kache said:
JudyH said:
Kentucky Kache said:

If we started a thread about a strawman watching a pole dance while eating catfish, we'd never get rid of these guys. :tongue3:

You didn't start this thread, you're just here to try and mess it up with your nonsense. (Duh!)

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
JudyH said:
Kentucky Kache said:

You didn't start this thread, you're just here to try and mess it up with your nonsense. (Duh!)

I know this is a big word for you, but I said "IF." IF we started a thread...
Over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions