Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 79 of 79
  1. #61
    Kentucky Kache

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    You didn't start this thread, you're just here to try and mess it up with your nonsense. (Duh!)
    Look who's telling me I'm here to try and mess up threads. EE, if you typed that with a straight face, you're more pitiful than you are wrong.

  2. # ADS
    Ads
    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #62
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    1,053
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Art asked why no LRL manufacturer has been sued, implying that is a reason to believe that LRLs work. One of my replies was to ask why no LRL debunker has been sued by a manufacturer.
    EE, what in the world makes you think that no LRL debunker has ever been sued by an LRL manufacturer?


  4. #63
    Kentucky Kache

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by JudyH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyH

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache
    This is what they do when they get stumped. They talk about strawmen and catfish.

    .....and Pole Dance.


    If we started a thread about a strawman watching a pole dance while eating catfish, we'd never get rid of these guys.

    Heheheh.

    Welcome, my friends, to the show that never ends....







  5. #64
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Art asked why no LRL manufacturer has been sued, implying that is a reason to believe that LRLs work. One of my replies was to ask why no LRL debunker has been sued by a manufacturer.
    EE, what in the world makes you think that no LRL debunker has ever been sued by an LRL manufacturer?

    Because I've never heard of one.

    Have they?

    More importantly, who was the judgement in favor of?

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  6. #65
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by JudyH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyH

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache
    This is what they do when they get stumped. They talk about strawmen and catfish.

    .....and Pole Dance.


    If we started a thread about a strawman watching a pole dance while eating catfish, we'd never get rid of these guys.

    Heheheh.

    Welcome, my friends, to the show that never ends....






    Yikes---It's Straw Girl with her cigar and pole dance dollars.

    But where is her tatoo and hairy legs?

    Name:  Straw Girl.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  14.8 KB
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  7. #66
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    976
    182 times
    Underground detection

    I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Kentuckygram?

    Kentucky, your LRL is fraudulent. That's the message over and over again. So far in this thread you haven't been willing to dispute that statement, in other words there seems to be a part of you that is too honest to shoot that particular message. Pat yourself on the back. Like I posted earlier, we all know the same thing about LRL's. They're fraudulent.

    Dell, er, I mean "humble", yours is fraudulent too. But if someone after reading this forum decides they want to buy one anyhow, I say let 'em go for it, it's exactly what they deserve. Besides which I wouldn't want you to starve. I just hope the bozo don't have a wife and kids, they shouldn't have to share his punishment.

    --Toto




  8. #67
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    1,053
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    EE, what in the world makes you think that no LRL debunker has ever been sued by an LRL manufacturer?
    Because I've never heard of one.
    Maybe you should get out more.


  9. #68
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    EE, what in the world makes you think that no LRL debunker has ever been sued by an LRL manufacturer?
    Because I've never heard of one.
    Maybe you should get out more.


    Well, you sure are in a cheery mood today, aren't you?

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  10. #69
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    1,053
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    EE, what in the world makes you think that no LRL debunker has ever been sued by an LRL manufacturer?
    Because I've never heard of one.
    Maybe you should get out more.


    Well, you sure are in a cheery mood today, aren't you?

    This has been discussed several times right here on this forum, and is well-documented on Geotech.


  11. #70
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    EE, what in the world makes you think that no LRL debunker has ever been sued by an LRL manufacturer?
    Because I've never heard of one.
    Maybe you should get out more.


    Well, you sure are in a cheery mood today, aren't you?

    This has been discussed several times right here on this forum, and is well-documented on Geotech.


    Thanks. Since there is no "Legal" section on your forum, I'm guessing it would only take about a month or so to weed through each section. Much appreciated.

    P.S. What are you like on a bad day?


    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  12. #71
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,502
    186 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    ~Carl~
    Maybe you should get out more.
    ~EE~
    Well, you sure are in a cheery mood today, aren't you
    ~Carl~
    This has been discussed several times right here on this forum, and is well-documented on Geotech.
    ~EE~
    Thanks. Since there is no "Legal" section on your forum, I'm guessing it would only take about a month or so to weed through each section. Much appreciated.
    ~EE~
    P.S. What are you like on a bad day?
    Interesting how you ignore real facts E...You are truly an uninformed skeptic...Art

  13. #72
    us
    Jan 2004
    Utah
    Minelab sovereign
    149
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?


    I would like to be there,
    For the bounty to share,

    When you all get together,
    And go find some treasure.

    If ya'll don't want it, I'll take it. I ain't that proud.
    Nicholas

  14. #73
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~Carl~
    Maybe you should get out more.
    ~EE~
    Well, you sure are in a cheery mood today, aren't you
    ~Carl~
    This has been discussed several times right here on this forum, and is well-documented on Geotech.
    ~EE~
    Thanks. Since there is no "Legal" section on your forum, I'm guessing it would only take about a month or so to weed through each section. Much appreciated.
    ~EE~
    P.S. What are you like on a bad day?
    Interesting how you ignore real facts E...You are truly an uninformed skeptic...Art


    Then maybe you can post a link to the spot?

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  15. #74
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,502
    186 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~Carl~
    Maybe you should get out more.
    ~EE~
    Well, you sure are in a cheery mood today, aren't you
    ~Carl~
    This has been discussed several times right here on this forum, and is well-documented on Geotech.
    ~EE~
    Thanks. Since there is no "Legal" section on your forum, I'm guessing it would only take about a month or so to weed through each section. Much appreciated.
    ~EE~
    P.S. What are you like on a bad day?
    Interesting how you ignore real facts E...You are truly an uninformed skeptic...Art


    Then maybe you can post a link to the spot?

    No need to respond to this incoherent post..Art

  16. #75
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811


    Then maybe you can post a link to the spot?
    No need to respond to this incoherent post..Art

    Art---

    Just as I figured. You don't know where it is.

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  17. #76
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,502
    186 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    bookcliff
    I would like to be there,
    For the bounty to share,

    When you all get together,
    And go find some treasure.

    If ya'll don't want it, I'll take it. I ain't that proud.
    Nicholas
    ~EE and Carl
    Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Today at 06:27:38 AM
    ~Carl~
    Quote
    Maybe you should get out more.
    ~EE~
    Quote
    Well, you sure are in a cheery mood today, aren't you
    ~Carl~
    Quote
    This has been discussed several times right here on this forum, and is well-documented on Geotech.
    ~EE~
    Quote
    Thanks. Since there is no "Legal" section on your forum, I'm guessing it would only take about a month or so to weed through each section. Much appreciated.
    ~EE~
    Quote
    P.S. What are you like on a bad day?
    ~Art~
    Interesting how you ignore real facts E...You are truly an uninformed skeptic...Art
    ~EE~
    Then maybe you can post a link to the spot?
    ~Art~
    No need to respond to this incoherent post..Art
    ~EE~
    Art---

    Just as I figured. You don't know where it is.
    No need to respond..Art

  18. #77
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    4 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811

    No need to respond..Art



    Because you have no ability to respond. You don't know, or you would have brought it up a long time ago.


    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  19. #78
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,502
    186 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    I canít respond

  20. #79
    us
    Jul 2010
    Missouri
    487
    2 times

    Re: I say LRL's are fraudulent, so where's my Chuckiegram?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    bookcliff
    I would like to be there,
    For the bounty to share,

    When you all get together,
    And go find some treasure.

    If ya'll don't want it, I'll take it. I ain't that proud.
    Nicholas
    ~EE and Carl
    Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Today at 06:27:38 AM
    ~Carl~
    Quote
    Maybe you should get out more.
    ~EE~
    Quote
    Well, you sure are in a cheery mood today, aren't you
    ~Carl~
    Quote
    This has been discussed several times right here on this forum, and is well-documented on Geotech.
    ~EE~
    Quote
    Thanks. Since there is no "Legal" section on your forum, I'm guessing it would only take about a month or so to weed through each section. Much appreciated.
    ~EE~
    Quote
    P.S. What are you like on a bad day?
    ~Art~
    Interesting how you ignore real facts E...You are truly an uninformed skeptic...Art
    ~EE~
    Then maybe you can post a link to the spot?
    ~Art~
    No need to respond to this incoherent post..Art
    ~EE~
    Art---

    Just as I figured. You don't know where it is.
    No need to respond..Art
    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    I can’t respond
    You Just did.

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

tomas lrl

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3