Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,844
    255 times

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    Thank You EE...Yes I have learned a lot about LRLs right on the internet...Skeptics are a good source..What ever they say just think that most of the time it will be upside down..I learned about how the FCC rules applied to LRL s from the skeptics who developed a working LRL years ago...When they found that it could not be sold because of the FCC rules they disbanded their little group...Try doing so personal research so time...Art

  2. #17
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    Thank You EE...Yes I have learned a lot about LRLs right on the internet...Skeptics are a good source..What ever they say just think that most of the time it will be upside down..I learned about how the FCC rules applied to LRL s from the skeptics who developed a working LRL years ago...When they found that it could not be sold because of the FCC rules they disbanded their little group...Try doing so personal research so time...Art

    I doubt that it was "working," but apparently it did transmit. And thereby required FCC licensing.

    At any rate, it's totally tangential. My points in the LRL discussion are toward LRLs on the market.

    There is no way to sell a black market LRL, except maybe by advertising it on a Forum. And it's against the TOU here, to use the board to commit crime.

    So, getting back to the point, marketed LRLs don't transmit anything.

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  3. #18
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,844
    255 times

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    ~EE~
    I doubt that it was "working," but apparently it did transmit. And thereby required FCC licensing.
    Ever one else is wrong about the FCC rules except for you..And as usual you have no knowledge about FCC rules.

    At any rate, it's totally tangential. My points in the LRL discussion are toward LRLs on the market.
    Yes..according to the FCC rules illegal LRLs and MFDs can not be sold...LRLs and MFDs that meet the FCC rules can be sold...

    There is no way to sell a black market LRL, except maybe by advertising it on a Forum. And it's against the TOU here, to use the board to commit crime.
    Who has been trying to sell illegal LRLs and MFDs on a forum?

    So, getting back to the point, marketed LRLs don't transmit anything.
    So..You are telling us that every LRL and MFD sold are illegal?...Art

  4. #19
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~EE~
    I doubt that it was "working," but apparently it did transmit. And thereby required FCC licensing.
    Ever one else is wrong about the FCC rules except for you..And as usual you have no knowledge about FCC rules.

    At any rate, it's totally tangential. My points in the LRL discussion are toward LRLs on the market.
    Yes..according to the FCC rules illegal LRLs and MFDs can not be sold...LRLs and MFDs that meet the FCC rules can be sold...

    There is no way to sell a black market LRL, except maybe by advertising it on a Forum. And it's against the TOU here, to use the board to commit crime.
    Who has been trying to sell illegal LRLs and MFDs on a forum?

    So, getting back to the point, marketed LRLs don't transmit anything.
    So..You are telling us that every LRL and MFD sold are illegal?...Art


    Art---

    You have a humorous way of trying to change what I say. That, of course is the classic Straw Man tactic. You seem to do it automatically, rather than responding to what I actually say. No matter how many times I call you on it, you just continue to do it. Oh well. Everyone can see what you are doing....

    How about this?---Instead of your trying to make it sound like I said things which I didn't, why don't you just say what it is that you are implying?

    For instance: What is the output Wattage of marketed LRLs?

    And: What do the FCC rules say about the requirements for LRL licensing?
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  5. #20
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,844
    255 times

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wattage
    wattage (w t j)
    n.
    1. An amount of power, especially electric power, expressed in watts or kilowatts.
    2. The electric power required by an appliance or device.
    http://searchcio-midmarket.techtarge...efinition/watt
    watt
    The watt (abbreviated W) is the International System of Units' (SI) standard unit of power (energy per unit time), the equivalent of one jouleper second. The watt is used to specify the rate at which electrical energy isdissipated, or the rate at which electromagnetic energy is radiated, absorbed, or dissipated.
    In DC (direct-current) and low-frequency AC (alternating current) electrical circuits and systems, power is the product of the current
    ~EE~
    For instance: What is the output Wattage of marketed LRLs?
    With all the 100s of different models on the market how are we supposed to know that? What do you not understand about the fact they are all different?..I told you that I own one that runs on @100 mil-volts..2 that run off a 12 volt M/C battery and third that operates on 9 volt dry cell battery..How could they all have the same wattage?

    And: What do the FCC rules say about the requirements for LRL licensing?
    That they have to be registered with the FCC and that they require no license to be used..Check the rules..No license required below 9KHz.
    Art






  6. #21
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wattage
    wattage (w t j)
    n.
    1. An amount of power, especially electric power, expressed in watts or kilowatts.
    2. The electric power required by an appliance or device.
    http://searchcio-midmarket.techtarge...efinition/watt
    watt
    The watt (abbreviated W) is the International System of Units' (SI) standard unit of power (energy per unit time), the equivalent of one jouleper second. The watt is used to specify the rate at which electrical energy isdissipated, or the rate at which electromagnetic energy is radiated, absorbed, or dissipated.
    In DC (direct-current) and low-frequency AC (alternating current) electrical circuits and systems, power is the product of the current
    ~EE~
    For instance: What is the output Wattage of marketed LRLs?
    With all the 100s of different models on the market how are we supposed to know that? What do you not understand about the fact they are all different?..I told you that I own one that runs on @100 mil-volts..2 that run off a 12 volt M/C battery and third that operates on 9 volt dry cell battery..How could they all have the same wattage?

    And: What do the FCC rules say about the requirements for LRL licensing?
    That they have to be registered with the FCC and that they require no license to be used..Check the rules..No license required below 9KHz.
    Art

    1. Voltage is not Watts.
    2. Watts used is very different from Watts transmitted.
    3. (A hair dryer uses Watts, but does not transmit.)
    4. No LRL on the market transmits anything.

    Frequencies below 9 KHz don't travel very far, anyway. But since there is no transmitter in an LRL, that's another reason.

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  7. #22
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,844
    255 times

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    ~EE~
    1. Voltage is not Watts.
    2. Watts used is very different from Watts transmitted.
    3. (A hair dryer uses Watts, but does not transmit.)
    4. No LRL on the market transmits anything.

    Frequencies below 9 KHz don't travel very far, anyway. But since there is no transmitter in an LRL, that's another reason.
    Sorry EE that you do not understand LRLs..It looks like the FCC does not hold the same opinion..All your questions have been answered so this thread is done..Art

  8. #23
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    1,075
    49 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Congratulations! You finally found something, although minute, to find fault with about me, personally. that tells me that you took something I said to you, personally. Right now I'm thinking it was the sickiatry eugenics population reduction video, "Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10." Actually, I think you are still feeling guilty about trying to slam me for the "adding frequencies" statement I made to RDT. Then you tried to pass it off by saying something like, "It's OK because I just have a rotten disposition." Tisk-tisk.

    I did read somewhere lately, that you said a guy was going to sue you, but when you wouldn't settle, he withdrew the suit the day before it was to go to court. If that's what you were talking about, why didn't you just mention that, rather than trying to climb all over me about it? And now you are trying to bring it up all over again today, even though it's relatively unimportant. I'm not impressed with what seems to be your anti-social attitude.

    Also unimportant is the FCC thing. I wanted to see what Art would say, and I learned something from it. I learned that a guy who can hardly spell his own name, suddenly knows the voluminus FCC regulation backwards and forwards---not, he's getting coaching from HQ. Very interesting.

    Although I discuss the LRL "situation," in this Section, I'm not going to take time out to study stacks of information merely to "debate" LRL promoters. Because there is no real debate there, due to the nature of the devices, and it being obvious that 99% of the people using the LRL Section here already know the truth. They do put on a good performance, however. Especially the recent part about debunkers being such bullies that they are depriving the LRL fraudsters of their income from ripping off unsuspecting customers.

    Anyhow, it appears that you are interested in debate, no matter what the subject is, and no matter how irrelevent to the topic it is. I'm not interested in that kind of discussion. I like the social kind where everyone contributes to the knowledge of others. Check my sig some time. What's in your pocket?

    Merry Christmas.

    EE, you give yourself way too much credit, and do way too little homework.





  9. #24
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Congratulations! You finally found something, although minute, to find fault with about me, personally. that tells me that you took something I said to you, personally. Right now I'm thinking it was the sickiatry eugenics population reduction video, "Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10." Actually, I think you are still feeling guilty about trying to slam me for the "adding frequencies" statement I made to RDT. Then you tried to pass it off by saying something like, "It's OK because I just have a rotten disposition." Tisk-tisk.

    I did read somewhere lately, that you said a guy was going to sue you, but when you wouldn't settle, he withdrew the suit the day before it was to go to court. If that's what you were talking about, why didn't you just mention that, rather than trying to climb all over me about it? And now you are trying to bring it up all over again today, even though it's relatively unimportant. I'm not impressed with what seems to be your anti-social attitude.

    Also unimportant is the FCC thing. I wanted to see what Art would say, and I learned something from it. I learned that a guy who can hardly spell his own name, suddenly knows the voluminus FCC regulation backwards and forwards---not, he's getting coaching from HQ. Very interesting.

    Although I discuss the LRL "situation," in this Section, I'm not going to take time out to study stacks of information merely to "debate" LRL promoters. Because there is no real debate there, due to the nature of the devices, and it being obvious that 99% of the people using the LRL Section here already know the truth. They do put on a good performance, however. Especially the recent part about debunkers being such bullies that they are depriving the LRL fraudsters of their income from ripping off unsuspecting customers.

    Anyhow, it appears that you are interested in debate, no matter what the subject is, and no matter how irrelevent to the topic it is. I'm not interested in that kind of discussion. I like the social kind where everyone contributes to the knowledge of others. Check my sig some time. What's in your pocket?

    Merry Christmas.

    EE, you give yourself way too much credit, and do way too little homework.


    It's not about me, it's about LRLs. You, however, seem to be more interested in me. I'm straight and married, so forget it.

    I haven't claimed any credit for anything, and who named you the homework police?

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

compass lrl,s

,

mfd frequencis

,

trouth ab out lrls

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3