EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wattage
watt•age (w t j)
n.
1. An amount of power, especially electric power, expressed in watts or kilowatts.
2. The electric power required by an appliance or device.
http://searchcio-midmarket.techtarget.com/definition/watt
watt
The watt (abbreviated W) is the International System of Units' (SI) standard unit of power (energy per unit time), the equivalent of one jouleper second. The watt is used to specify the rate at which electrical energy isdissipated, or the rate at which electromagnetic energy is radiated, absorbed, or dissipated.
In DC (direct-current) and low-frequency AC (alternating current) electrical circuits and systems, power is the product of the current
~EE~
For instance: What is the output Wattage of marketed LRLs?
With all the 100’s of different models on the market how are we supposed to know that? What do you not understand about the fact they are all different?..I told you that I own one that runs on @100 mil-volts..2 that run off a 12 volt M/C battery and third that operates on 9 volt dry cell battery..How could they all have the same wattage?

And: What do the FCC rules say about the requirements for LRL licensing?
That they have to be registered with the FCC and that they require no license to be used..Check the rules..No license required below 9KHz.
Art

1. Voltage is not Watts.
2. Watts used is very different from Watts transmitted.
3. (A hair dryer uses Watts, but does not transmit.)
4. No LRL on the market transmits anything.

Frequencies below 9 KHz don't travel very far, anyway. But since there is no transmitter in an LRL, that's another reason.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
1. Voltage is not Watts.
2. Watts used is very different from Watts transmitted.
3. (A hair dryer uses Watts, but does not transmit.)
4. No LRL on the market transmits anything.

Frequencies below 9 KHz don't travel very far, anyway. But since there is no transmitter in an LRL, that's another reason.

Sorry EE that you do not understand LRL’s..It looks like the FCC does not hold the same opinion..All your questions have been answered so this thread is done..Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:
Congratulations! You finally found something, although minute, to find fault with about me, personally. that tells me that you took something I said to you, personally. Right now I'm thinking it was the sickiatry eugenics population reduction video, "Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10." Actually, I think you are still feeling guilty about trying to slam me for the "adding frequencies" statement I made to RDT. Then you tried to pass it off by saying something like, "It's OK because I just have a rotten disposition." Tisk-tisk. :nono:

I did read somewhere lately, that you said a guy was going to sue you, but when you wouldn't settle, he withdrew the suit the day before it was to go to court. If that's what you were talking about, why didn't you just mention that, rather than trying to climb all over me about it? And now you are trying to bring it up all over again today, even though it's relatively unimportant. I'm not impressed with what seems to be your anti-social attitude.

Also unimportant is the FCC thing. I wanted to see what Art would say, and I learned something from it. I learned that a guy who can hardly spell his own name, suddenly knows the voluminus FCC regulation backwards and forwards---not, he's getting coaching from HQ. Very interesting.

Although I discuss the LRL "situation," in this Section, I'm not going to take time out to study stacks of information merely to "debate" LRL promoters. Because there is no real debate there, due to the nature of the devices, and it being obvious that 99% of the people using the LRL Section here already know the truth. They do put on a good performance, however. Especially the recent part about debunkers being such bullies that they are depriving the LRL fraudsters of their income from ripping off unsuspecting customers.

Anyhow, it appears that you are interested in debate, no matter what the subject is, and no matter how irrelevent to the topic it is. I'm not interested in that kind of discussion. I like the social kind where everyone contributes to the knowledge of others. Check my sig some time. What's in your pocket?

Merry Christmas.

EE, you give yourself way too much credit, and do way too little homework.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Carl-NC said:
EE THr said:
Congratulations! You finally found something, although minute, to find fault with about me, personally. that tells me that you took something I said to you, personally. Right now I'm thinking it was the sickiatry eugenics population reduction video, "Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10." Actually, I think you are still feeling guilty about trying to slam me for the "adding frequencies" statement I made to RDT. Then you tried to pass it off by saying something like, "It's OK because I just have a rotten disposition." Tisk-tisk. :nono:

I did read somewhere lately, that you said a guy was going to sue you, but when you wouldn't settle, he withdrew the suit the day before it was to go to court. If that's what you were talking about, why didn't you just mention that, rather than trying to climb all over me about it? And now you are trying to bring it up all over again today, even though it's relatively unimportant. I'm not impressed with what seems to be your anti-social attitude.

Also unimportant is the FCC thing. I wanted to see what Art would say, and I learned something from it. I learned that a guy who can hardly spell his own name, suddenly knows the voluminus FCC regulation backwards and forwards---not, he's getting coaching from HQ. Very interesting.

Although I discuss the LRL "situation," in this Section, I'm not going to take time out to study stacks of information merely to "debate" LRL promoters. Because there is no real debate there, due to the nature of the devices, and it being obvious that 99% of the people using the LRL Section here already know the truth. They do put on a good performance, however. Especially the recent part about debunkers being such bullies that they are depriving the LRL fraudsters of their income from ripping off unsuspecting customers.

Anyhow, it appears that you are interested in debate, no matter what the subject is, and no matter how irrelevent to the topic it is. I'm not interested in that kind of discussion. I like the social kind where everyone contributes to the knowledge of others. Check my sig some time. What's in your pocket?

Merry Christmas.

EE, you give yourself way too much credit, and do way too little homework.

It's not about me, it's about LRLs. You, however, seem to be more interested in me. I'm straight and married, so forget it.

I haven't claimed any credit for anything, and who named you the homework police?

:sign13:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread