Any expert on mexican gold coins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To each his own, Toto. The skeptic agenda comes in a variety of disguises, but so far yours has the greatest warped sense of reality.

Your mis-guided belief that this is a true forum is laughable. A true forum stays within the subject of discussion, without the rants. Usually, parliamentary procedure is followed by the participants, and full time moderator(s) totally familiar with the subject are employed. None of that criteria for a forum are here.

Incidentally, the biblical version of Noah's Ark, did not state that the Ark landed on top of Mt. Arat. It said it landed in the Mountains of Arat. (plural)

Also, I never claimed that my MFD ever found Noah's Ark, or anything else. I stated factually and truthfully that it was used to plot Iron anomalies within a structure, that were confirmed by, GPR, Magnetometer, and a Whites metal detector.

I have no beliefs in LRL. They either work, or they don't. It's that simple. For me, they work according to physics. Dowsing works according to meta-physics. You appear to not know the difference between the two?

Your fictionalized characterizations don't hold up in light of Scientific facts.

Bottom line, people continue find Treasure with the aid of my type of LRL, regardless of what the Skeptic agenda chooses to call it. You can't change fact. Dell

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Morning Dell...Yes they are at it again..the fact that an inexpensive MFD was able to map out an iron deposit and was confirmed by Magnetometer just gets pushed to the side with denial of the great flood..they push to the side the fact that deposits of sea shells have been found on top of mountains all over the world and have been carbon dated..they ask for proof and you gave it to them...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Dell---

You posted a printout with some pictures supposedly of some chart from a GPR. Since David Fasold himself later admitted that it was "absolute BS," it certainly casts overwhelming doubt on that alleged printout, with the dotted lines obviously drawn in for the "walls," which could have come from any chart recorder at any location.

Such lame "evidence" wouldn't even be worth posting, unless someone was grasping at straws.

And that the LRL gang is entirely ignoring all the real Scientific evidence, which shows that LRLs are total fakery, doesn't help their credibility at all---in fact makes it less than zero.

Plus your own refusal to officially claim that LRLs or MFDs which you sell, can actually locate anything, drives it right into the ground.

:sign13:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Dell Winders said:
Complain, Complain, Complain, is that all you have to offer the viewers of this forum? Dell

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You attract insilts like flies on manure. Keep spreading the manure and I'm sure you will see more flies, er insults headed your way. You seem to like it. Dell

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Just point out the obvious facts.

All you have offered so far is tall tales and insults.
I guess when a skeptics get caught telling tall tales and insulting people all they can do is keep on insulting people and making excuse after excuse for their behavior..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Just point out the obvious facts.

All you have offered so far is tall tales and insults.
I guess when a skeptics get caught telling tall tales and insulting people all they can do is keep on insulting people and making excuse after excuse for their behavior..Art

It's clear that in your fantasy world, Scientific facts are "tall tales," and posting those fasts are "insults."

Your continued use of the word "Skeptic" to describe those who post facts which show that LRLs are fake, is an intentional attempt to misrepresent them. A skeptic is someone who has doubts about something. You continually try to claim that those who are aware of the LRL fraud, only have "doubts" about it. That is an intentional untruth on your part, as you know very well that there is no doubt, on the part of those who have researched the subject, that LRLs and MFDs are fake devices.

Your eagerness to falsify other people's knowledge of the documented facts they have posted, reveals that you certainly have no qualms about falsifying your experience with LRLs and MFDs, in order to intentionally mislead those who may be potential customers of the LRL makers and sellers.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
It's clear that in your fantasy world, Scientific facts are "tall tales," and posting those fasts are "insults."
You are the one who complains about being insulted so you must be talking about your claims

Your continued use of the word "Skeptic" to describe those who post facts which show that LRLs are fake, is an intentional attempt to misrepresent them. A skeptic is someone who has doubts about something. You continually try to claim that those who are aware of the LRL fraud, only have "doubts" about it. That is an intentional untruth on your part, as you know very well that there is no doubt, on the part of those who have researched the subject, that LRLs and MFDs are fake devices.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skeptic
Skep•tic

a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.
a person who maintains a doubting attitude, as toward values, plans, statements, or the character of others.
a person who doubts the truth of a religion, especially Christianity, or of important elements of it.
( initial capital letter ) Philosophy .
a.
a member of a philosophical school of ancient Greece, the earliest group of which consisted of Pyrrho and his followers, who maintained that real knowledge of things is impossible.
b.
any later thinker who doubts or questions the possibility of real knowledge of any kind.
Yes you are a skeptic

Your eagerness to falsify other people's knowledge of the documented facts they have posted, reveals that you certainly have no qualms about falsifying your experience with LRLs and MFDs, in order to intentionally mislead those who may be potential customers of the LRL makers and sellers.
So you are calling everyone who has posted facts and their experiences using LRL’s for treasure hunting liars...
Thank you for insulting all the treasure hunters...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
You are the one who complains about being insulted so you must be talking about your claims

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skeptic
Skep•tic

a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.
a person who maintains a doubting attitude, as toward values, plans, statements, or the character of others.
a person who doubts the truth of a religion, especially Christianity, or of important elements of it.
( initial capital letter ) Philosophy .
a.
a member of a philosophical school of ancient Greece, the earliest group of which consisted of Pyrrho and his followers, who maintained that real knowledge of things is impossible.
b.
any later thinker who doubts or questions the possibility of real knowledge of any kind.
Yes you are a skeptic

So you are calling everyone who has posted facts and their experiences using LRL’s for treasure hunting liars...
Thank you for insulting all the treasure hunters...Art

When I first read an LRL ad, and saw the goofy "antenna" which was supposed to point to treasure, I was skeptical. After reading this fourm, I am no longer skeptical, but instead I am certain. I have no doubt about it. So I am not a "skeptic."

I have told you many times that I'm not a skeptic, but you continue to insult your own intelligence by calling me that.

If any real proof existed anywhere, that LRLs or MFDs actually worked, none of you LRL promoters would ever need to insult anyone, because you could simply post the proof. But all you have is photoshopped images, home movies of yourself supposedly "finding" stuff, and fish stories.

You complain that you don't have enough money to do a real Scientific test (even though you could get it done for free, as I have explained), then you say that you don't have lots of money because you aren't "greedy." No---you aren't rich because your fake devices don't work!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
When I first read an LRL ad, and saw the goofy "antenna" which was supposed to point to treasure, I was skeptical. After reading this fourm, I am no longer skeptical, but instead I am certain. I have no doubt about it. So I am not a "skeptic."
What you saw was antennas that have been used for over a hundred years and determined that they were goofy...Then you read the forum and decided that you were no longer a skeptic..Which way is the wind blowing today?

I have told you many times that I'm not a skeptic, but you continue to insult your own intelligence by calling me that.
I think that you are the one who has insulted treasure hunters, owner/operators of LRL’s, and now all the electronic engineers who work on LRL’s..That has nothing to do with my intelligence..
If any real proof existed anywhere, that LRLs or MFDs actually worked, none of you LRL promoters would ever need to insult anyone, because you could simply post the proof.
The proof is all over the internet...

But all you have is photoshopped images, home movies of yourself supposedly "finding" stuff, and fish stories.
Yes I have been accused of those things..Is this statement the same as the goofy "antenna" or are your eyes having trouble interpreting what they see? I have saw no fish stories on this board so you must of saw them on one of your skeptic web sites.

You complain that you don't have enough money to do a real Scientific test
No..I have said that I will not put the $350,000 necessary to produce a Double Blind test that would be excepted by the Scientific community.
(even though you could get it done for free, as I have explained),
None of your suggestions would meet the divination of a Double Blind Test.
then you say that you don't have lots of money because you aren't "greedy.

No...I said that I was not greedy and the only thing I want out of my using a LRL for treasure hunting is to break even with my expenses at the end of ever adventure.

" No---you aren't rich because your fake devices don't work!
If you have read this board as you claim to have you would know that LRL’s will locate treasure..Yes there has been a few people who could not locate treasure that have come here.
The facts and the truth is on this board but you seem not to read them..That is your loss..art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Utterly priceless.
Thank you EE for telling us that my post 111 was all correct and truthful except for the spelling of one word..After the races I may go fishing..I don’t want to run out of fish stories to post...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
What you saw was antennas that have been used for over a hundred years and determined that they were goofy...Then you read the forum and decided that you were no longer a skeptic..Which way is the wind blowing today?

Just attaching a telescoping tube to a plastic box, does not make it function as an antenna. Unfortunately, you, by your own admission, don't know much about electronics. And by your statement above, it's obvious that you know nothing about how an antenna works.

This is just one more case, among many, where you are being your own best debunker. And yet another where you demonstrate your eagerness to make false statements, with total disregard for the fact that you really don't know what you are talking about.

Apparently you will say anything to try and promote your fraudulent devices to unsuspecting victims.

ref: Terminology.

:icon_sunny:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Just attaching a telescoping tube to a plastic box, does not make it function as an antenna. Unfortunately, you, by your own admission, don't know much about electronics. And by your statement above, it's obvious that you know nothing about how an antenna works.

Gee...It seems that I know a lot more about antennas than you do...I have a LRL that has a 10 foot wire antenna...When checked for with a SWR meter it is almost a perfect match with the black box it is plugged into...the antenna feeds the information to the electronics in the box where it can be converted into useful information...I have another antenna that is non telescoping and is 2 inches long...It is covered in plastic and I have never tested it as I see no need to destroy it and it functions great. I do have one with a telescoping antenna that will extend to 6 feet. I have only extended it one time when I wanted to do a search of 7 miles.

This is just one more case, among many, where you are being your own best debunker.

No..I leave the debunking to you skeptics
And yet another where you demonstrate your eagerness to make false statements,
The only thing I do on this board that you call eagerness is tell the truth

with total disregard for the fact that you really don't know what you are talking about.
Apparently you will say anything to try and promote your fraudulent devices to unsuspecting victims.

Gee..I have told people how to protect them selves because there may be may be a scam LRL out there..I have ask you to tell us which LRL’s are a scam and do not work but all you do is duck and dodge the questions...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Gee...It seems that I know a lot more about antennas than you do...I have a LRL that has a 10 foot wire antenna...When checked for with a SWR meter it is almost a perfect match with the black box it is plugged into...

That's very interesting. Now you are actually on-topic. I like it.

What is the impedance of that 10 foot antenna?

What is the resonant frequency of that antenna?

How did you connect the SWR meter. For example: Series, parallel, or wheatstone configuration?

What was the ratio, exactly?

What is the brand and model of that LRL?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~

I have no need to know that

How did you connect the SWR meter. For example: Series, parallel, or wheatstone configuration?
Just like the instructions said.

Just what the instruction said it should be.

What is the brand and model of that LRL?c
It was a Prospect made by Bob Yocum...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Just like the instructions said.

Just what the instruction said it should be.

What is the brand and model of that LRL?c
It was a Prospect made by Bob Yocum...Art

Just what I thought---another of your convenient fabrications.

You wouldn't know an SWR meter from a parking meter.

:laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread