Any expert on mexican gold coins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
That's very interesting. Now you are actually on-topic. I like it.

What is the impedance of that 10 foot antenna?
I have no need to know that

What is the resonant frequency of that antenna?
I have no need to know that

How did you connect the SWR meter. For example: Series, parallel, or wheatstone configuration?
Just like the instructions said.

What was the ratio, exactly?
Just what the instruction said it should be.

What is the brand and model of that LRL?c
It was a Prospect made by Bob Yocum...Art

Just what I thought---another of your convenient fabrications.

You wouldn't know an SWR meter from a parking meter.

:laughing7:

Well lookee here!!! You infer that he made up his story, and then insulted him....all in the same post! Isn't this what you cry about all the time??? In case you forgot, the answer is "yes".

Of course, you appear to have a different set of rules that you go by. Oh well.

Here, this is taken from your post #85 in this thread: "When a person must resort to insults, it means he has no real facts to support his position". Those are your exact words.

So where are references to LRL's in your post? Don't get onto me for not having them when you do the same.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
You can think anything that you want..I have used a SWR meter for many years so I am not lying like you claim..

So..Do all Electrical Engineers like to insult people or is it just the ones who are skeptics? Seems to me that insulting potential customers would be bad for the owners business..

Attachments

• SWR.jpg
    SWR.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Parking.jpg
    Parking.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 240

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
You can think anything that you want..I have used a SWR meter for many years so I am not lying like you claim..

So..Do all Electrical Engineers like to insult people or is it just the ones who are skeptics? Seems to me that insulting potential customers would be bad for the owners business..

Then you should be able to easily answer the questions that I put to you about it. Obviously, the reason you don't want to prove yourself by answering my direct questions about it, is the same reason that you don't want to prove your equipment claims in an unbiased, properly documented, free test. It's because you can't.

That's what you have shown here, in black and white, by your own hand. Who's fault is that?

P.S. Since your SWR meter also has a field strength feature, what is the power output of that LRL?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Then you should be able to easily answer the questions that I put to you about it

I did answer your questions.

. Obviously, the reason you don't want to prove yourself by answering my direct questions about it, is the same reason that you don't want to prove your equipment claims in an unbiased, properly documented, free test. It's because you can't.

No..The only reason I did the test was to see if I wanted to add or subtract a little bit of wire to the antenna. Since the antenna was already matched to the box there was nothing to do...So what does the use of a SWR Meter have to do with some kind of test that you keep begging for?

That's what you have shown here, in black and white, by your own hand. Who's fault is that?

Why is it my fault?..I learned what I wanted to.

P.S. Since your SWR meter also has a field strength feature, what is the power output of that LRL?

Sorry I can’t answer that question..I no longer own the SWR meter and besides that the Prospects is being used on a gold claim in Alaska at this time..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
How does the SWR meter indicate that the antenna is properly matched?
The instructions tells you how it is done..You claim to be an electrical engineer and you don’t know what an instruction book is?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
How does the SWR meter indicate that the antenna is properly matched?
The instructions tells you how it is done..You claim to be an electrical engineer and you don’t know what an instruction book is?..Art

Art, you are not living up to your claim of being on here to help people understand LRLs.

Obviously, you just can't hack it!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Art, you are not living up to your claim of being on here to help people understand LRLs.

Thank you for your opinion..When I am ask for help I give it...Just because it does not fit into your skeptic opinions does not mean I am failing...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Thank you for your opinion..When I am ask for help I give it...Just because it does not fit into your skeptic opinions does not mean I am failing...Art

You have no "help" to give, Art. You are promoting fraudulent devices to the public.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
You have no "help" to give, Art. You are promoting fraudulent devices to the public.
Claim # 7
Not a fish story claim, just a verifiable observation of your posts.
Yes I had a thread that mentioned about how some targets feel like a big fish bite when the antenna makes contact with it..It is no story and I hope that it helped someone ...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Claim # 7
Not a fish story claim, just a verifiable observation of your posts.
Yes I had a thread that mentioned about how some targets feel like a big fish bite when the antenna makes contact with it..It is no story and I hope that it helped someone ...Art

Helped them do what---fall for your scam?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
The LRL Promoter Scam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
shill, plant or stooge is a person who helps a person or organization without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with that person or organization.
Claim # 13
Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) that he or she is secretly working for.
Claim # 14

The person or group that hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he or she is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).
Claim # 15
Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions[1] because of the frequently fraudulent and damaging[vague] character of the shill's actions. However, if a shill does not place uninformed parties at a risk of loss, but merely generates "buzz", the shill's actions may be legal. For example, a person planted in an audience to laugh and applaud when desired (see claque), or to participate in on-stage activities as a "random member of the audience", is a type of legal shill.
Claim #16..So you are claiming that I should be in Jail
"Shill" can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws. In this sense, they would be an implicit "shill" for the industry at large, possibly because their income is tied to its prosperity. The origin of the term shill is uncertain; it may be an abbreviation of shillaber. The word originally denoted a carnival worker who pretended to be a member of the audience in an attempt to elicit interest in an attraction. Some sources trace the usage only back to 1914.[2][3]

Claim #17.....Darn...17 claims in less than 24 hours...We would like to see the documented proof of these claims..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
The LRL Promoter Scam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
shill, plant or stooge is a person who helps a person or organization without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with that person or organization.
Claim # 13
Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) that he or she is secretly working for.
Claim # 14

The person or group that hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he or she is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).
Claim # 15
Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions[1] because of the frequently fraudulent and damaging[vague] character of the shill's actions. However, if a shill does not place uninformed parties at a risk of loss, but merely generates "buzz", the shill's actions may be legal. For example, a person planted in an audience to laugh and applaud when desired (see claque), or to participate in on-stage activities as a "random member of the audience", is a type of legal shill.
Claim #16..So you are claiming that I should be in Jail
"Shill" can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws. In this sense, they would be an implicit "shill" for the industry at large, possibly because their income is tied to its prosperity. The origin of the term shill is uncertain; it may be an abbreviation of shillaber. The word originally denoted a carnival worker who pretended to be a member of the audience in an attempt to elicit interest in an attraction. Some sources trace the usage only back to 1914.[2][3]

Claim #17.....Darn...17 claims in less than 24 hours...We would like to see the documented proof of these claims..Art

So, you ask me a question, then when I answer you say it's a "claim"? That's pretty lame.

The only claim on here is yours---that LRLs work.

My response is to post documented proof that they don't. And that's not a claim.

Are you trying to play "turn the tables"? Thats ovbious!

You have been posting mostly about me lately. Since when did I become your topic? :laughing7:

I guess since you cannot provide any real proof of your claim that LRLs and MFDs work, you have nothing else to post!

Your obsession with me, personally is useless, because I am nothing.

The topic is supposed to be the so-called "Long Range Locators." Not your fish stories about imaginary treasures, and not about me.

Your obvious tactics make you your own best debunker. Keep up the good work!

:sign10:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
So, you ask me a question, then when I answer you say it's a "claim"? That's pretty lame.

No..just your statements of what you think are facts

I think I have proved that the 7 units I have used all worked
My response is to post documented proof that they don't. And that's not a claim.
Yes it is if the documents have already been proved to be incorrect

I have not turned any tables lately.

You have been posting mostly about me lately. Since when did I become your topic?
No I am not..I am just replying to your illogical claims

I guess since you cannot provide any real proof of your claim that LRLs and MFDs work, you have nothing else to post!
I have put all the proof necessary for the logical treasure hunters on this board.

Yes you are a nothing

The topic is supposed to be the so-called "Long Range Locators." Not your fish stories about imaginary treasures, and not about me.
I have told no fish stories..I try to talk about LRL’s that you claim do not exist.

Every one here knows I am not skeptical about LRL’s so this is just another illogical fact...

Gee EE..Are you learning how not to make claims in every post....Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

No..just your statements of what you think are facts

So when I re-posted the DOJ document excerpt, with a link to the full version on the government Website, you're calling that my statement of what I think?

I think I have proved that the 7 units I have used all worked
Sorry, Art, but you have only claimed that they work. You haven't proven anything (See definitions at end of this post). In fact you have consistantly flat-out refused to attempt to prove anything, even when several ways to do it for free were given to you.

Yes it is if the documents have already been proved to be incorrect

Those DOJ documents have never been shown to be incorrect.

I have not turned any tables lately.

I know you haven't. I said "trying to."

You have been posting mostly about me lately. Since when did I become your topic?
No I am not..I am just replying to your illogical claims

Again, see the definitions at the end of this post.

I have put all the proof necessary for the logical treasure hunters on this board.

Definitions, again.

Yes you are a nothing

Then why should you be obsessed with posting about me?

I have told no fish stories..I try to talk about LRL’s that you claim do not exist.

You keep trying to say that your fish stories are a substitute for real proof.

Every one here knows I am not skeptical about LRL’s so this is just another illogical fact...

I said "debunker," not "skeptic."

Gee EE..Are you learning how not to make claims in every post....Art

Are you intelligent enough to learn the difference between claims and proof?

Claim.
Proof.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
So when I re-posted the DOJ document excerpt, with a link to the full version on the government Website, you're calling that my statement of what I think?

It must be because you keep claiming it as proof.

Sorry, Art, but you have only claimed that they work. You haven't proven anything (See definitions at end of this post). In fact you have consistantly flat-out refused to attempt to prove anything, even when several ways to do it for free were given to you.
I have put prove on here that a reasonable person can read and interpret.

Those DOJ documents have never been shown to be incorrect.
It was rewritten 3 times in the first month so what do you think?
I know you haven't. I said "trying to."
Then why did you say I was turning the table?

Again, see the definitions at the end of this post.
I have
Definitions, again.
I have
Then why should you be obsessed with posting about me?
Just answering your claims
You keep trying to say that your fish stories are a substitute for real proof.
Like I have told you..I have told no fish stories..
I said "debunker," not "skeptic."
One and the same
Are you intelligent enough to learn the difference between claims and proof?
I know the difference..Do you?
Claim.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/claim
Proof.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread