Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 145
  1. #106
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Winders
    Complain, Complain, Complain, is that all you have to offer the viewers of this forum? Dell

    Just pointing out the obvious facts.

    All you have offered so far is tall tales and insults.



    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  2. #107
    us
    Jan 2012
    Haines City, FL
    230
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    You attract insilts like flies on manure. Keep spreading the manure and I'm sure you will see more flies, er insults headed your way. You seem to like it. Dell

  3. #108
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    ~EE~
    Just point out the obvious facts.

    All you have offered so far is tall tales and insults.
    I guess when a skeptics get caught telling tall tales and insulting people all they can do is keep on insulting people and making excuse after excuse for their behavior..Art

  4. #109
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~EE~
    Just point out the obvious facts.

    All you have offered so far is tall tales and insults.
    I guess when a skeptics get caught telling tall tales and insulting people all they can do is keep on insulting people and making excuse after excuse for their behavior..Art

    It's clear that in your fantasy world, Scientific facts are "tall tales," and posting those fasts are "insults."

    Your continued use of the word "Skeptic" to describe those who post facts which show that LRLs are fake, is an intentional attempt to misrepresent them. A skeptic is someone who has doubts about something. You continually try to claim that those who are aware of the LRL fraud, only have "doubts" about it. That is an intentional untruth on your part, as you know very well that there is no doubt, on the part of those who have researched the subject, that LRLs and MFDs are fake devices.

    Your eagerness to falsify other people's knowledge of the documented facts they have posted, reveals that you certainly have no qualms about falsifying your experience with LRLs and MFDs, in order to intentionally mislead those who may be potential customers of the LRL makers and sellers.

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  5. #110
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    ~EE~
    It's clear that in your fantasy world, Scientific facts are "tall tales," and posting those fasts are "insults."
    You are the one who complains about being insulted so you must be talking about your claims

    Your continued use of the word "Skeptic" to describe those who post facts which show that LRLs are fake, is an intentional attempt to misrepresent them. A skeptic is someone who has doubts about something. You continually try to claim that those who are aware of the LRL fraud, only have "doubts" about it. That is an intentional untruth on your part, as you know very well that there is no doubt, on the part of those who have researched the subject, that LRLs and MFDs are fake devices.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skeptic
    Skep•tic

    1.
    a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.
    2.
    a person who maintains a doubting attitude, as toward values, plans, statements, or the character of others.
    3.
    a person who doubts the truth of a religion, especially Christianity, or of important elements of it.
    4.
    ( initial capital letter ) Philosophy .
    a.
    a member of a philosophical school of ancient Greece, the earliest group of which consisted of Pyrrho and his followers, who maintained that real knowledge of things is impossible.
    b.
    any later thinker who doubts or questions the possibility of real knowledge of any kind.
    Yes you are a skeptic

    Your eagerness to falsify other people's knowledge of the documented facts they have posted, reveals that you certainly have no qualms about falsifying your experience with LRLs and MFDs, in order to intentionally mislead those who may be potential customers of the LRL makers and sellers.
    So you are calling everyone who has posted facts and their experiences using LRL’s for treasure hunting liars...
    Thank you for insulting all the treasure hunters...Art

  6. #111
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~EE~
    It's clear that in your fantasy world, Scientific facts are "tall tales," and posting those fasts are "insults."
    You are the one who complains about being insulted so you must be talking about your claims

    Your continued use of the word "Skeptic" to describe those who post facts which show that LRLs are fake, is an intentional attempt to misrepresent them. A skeptic is someone who has doubts about something. You continually try to claim that those who are aware of the LRL fraud, only have "doubts" about it. That is an intentional untruth on your part, as you know very well that there is no doubt, on the part of those who have researched the subject, that LRLs and MFDs are fake devices.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skeptic
    Skep•tic

    1.
    a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.
    2.
    a person who maintains a doubting attitude, as toward values, plans, statements, or the character of others.
    3.
    a person who doubts the truth of a religion, especially Christianity, or of important elements of it.
    4.
    ( initial capital letter ) Philosophy .
    a.
    a member of a philosophical school of ancient Greece, the earliest group of which consisted of Pyrrho and his followers, who maintained that real knowledge of things is impossible.
    b.
    any later thinker who doubts or questions the possibility of real knowledge of any kind.
    Yes you are a skeptic

    Your eagerness to falsify other people's knowledge of the documented facts they have posted, reveals that you certainly have no qualms about falsifying your experience with LRLs and MFDs, in order to intentionally mislead those who may be potential customers of the LRL makers and sellers.
    So you are calling everyone who has posted facts and their experiences using LRL’s for treasure hunting liars...
    Thank you for insulting all the treasure hunters...Art

    When I first read an LRL ad, and saw the goofy "antenna" which was supposed to point to treasure, I was skeptical. After reading this fourm, I am no longer skeptical, but instead I am certain. I have no doubt about it. So I am not a "skeptic."

    I have told you many times that I'm not a skeptic, but you continue to insult your own intelligence by calling me that.

    If any real proof existed anywhere, that LRLs or MFDs actually worked, none of you LRL promoters would ever need to insult anyone, because you could simply post the proof. But all you have is photoshopped images, home movies of yourself supposedly "finding" stuff, and fish stories.

    You complain that you don't have enough money to do a real Scientific test (even though you could get it done for free, as I have explained), then you say that you don't have lots of money because you aren't "greedy." No---you aren't rich because your fake devices don't work!

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  7. #112
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    ~EE~
    When I first read an LRL ad, and saw the goofy "antenna" which was supposed to point to treasure, I was skeptical. After reading this fourm, I am no longer skeptical, but instead I am certain. I have no doubt about it. So I am not a "skeptic."
    What you saw was antennas that have been used for over a hundred years and determined that they were goofy...Then you read the forum and decided that you were no longer a skeptic..Which way is the wind blowing today?

    I have told you many times that I'm not a skeptic, but you continue to insult your own intelligence by calling me that.
    I think that you are the one who has insulted treasure hunters, owner/operators of LRL’s, and now all the electronic engineers who work on LRL’s..That has nothing to do with my intelligence..
    If any real proof existed anywhere, that LRLs or MFDs actually worked, none of you LRL promoters would ever need to insult anyone, because you could simply post the proof.
    The proof is all over the internet...

    But all you have is photoshopped images, home movies of yourself supposedly "finding" stuff, and fish stories.
    Yes I have been accused of those things..Is this statement the same as the goofy "antenna" or are your eyes having trouble interpreting what they see? I have saw no fish stories on this board so you must of saw them on one of your skeptic web sites.

    You complain that you don't have enough money to do a real Scientific test
    No..I have said that I will not put the $350,000 necessary to produce a Double Blind test that would be excepted by the Scientific community.
    (even though you could get it done for free, as I have explained),
    None of your suggestions would meet the divination of a Double Blind Test.
    then you say that you don't have lots of money because you aren't "greedy.
    No...I said that I was not greedy and the only thing I want out of my using a LRL for treasure hunting is to break even with my expenses at the end of ever adventure.

    " No---you aren't rich because your fake devices don't work!
    If you have read this board as you claim to have you would know that LRL’s will locate treasure..Yes there has been a few people who could not locate treasure that have come here.
    The facts and the truth is on this board but you seem not to read them..That is your loss..art

  8. #113
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811

    None of your suggestions would meet the divination of a Double Blind Test.



    Utterly priceless.
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  9. #114
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    ~EE~
    Utterly priceless.
    Thank you EE for telling us that my post 111 was all correct and truthful except for the spelling of one word..After the races I may go fishing..I don’t want to run out of fish stories to post...Art








  10. #115
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811

    What you saw was antennas that have been used for over a hundred years and determined that they were goofy...Then you read the forum and decided that you were no longer a skeptic..Which way is the wind blowing today?


    Just attaching a telescoping tube to a plastic box, does not make it function as an antenna. Unfortunately, you, by your own admission, don't know much about electronics. And by your statement above, it's obvious that you know nothing about how an antenna works.

    This is just one more case, among many, where you are being your own best debunker. And yet another where you demonstrate your eagerness to make false statements, with total disregard for the fact that you really don't know what you are talking about.

    Apparently you will say anything to try and promote your fraudulent devices to unsuspecting victims.

    ref: Terminology.

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  11. #116
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    ~EE~
    Just attaching a telescoping tube to a plastic box, does not make it function as an antenna. Unfortunately, you, by your own admission, don't know much about electronics. And by your statement above, it's obvious that you know nothing about how an antenna works.
    Gee...It seems that I know a lot more about antennas than you do...I have a LRL that has a 10 foot wire antenna...When checked for with a SWR meter it is almost a perfect match with the black box it is plugged into...the antenna feeds the information to the electronics in the box where it can be converted into useful information...I have another antenna that is non telescoping and is 2 inches long...It is covered in plastic and I have never tested it as I see no need to destroy it and it functions great. I do have one with a telescoping antenna that will extend to 6 feet. I have only extended it one time when I wanted to do a search of 7 miles.

    This is just one more case, among many, where you are being your own best debunker.
    No..I leave the debunking to you skeptics
    And yet another where you demonstrate your eagerness to make false statements,
    The only thing I do on this board that you call eagerness is tell the truth

    with total disregard for the fact that you really don't know what you are talking about.
    Apparently you will say anything to try and promote your fraudulent devices to unsuspecting victims.
    Gee..I have told people how to protect them selves because there may be may be a scam LRL out there..I have ask you to tell us which LRL’s are a scam and do not work but all you do is duck and dodge the questions...Art

  12. #117
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811

    Gee...It seems that I know a lot more about antennas than you do...I have a LRL that has a 10 foot wire antenna...When checked for with a SWR meter it is almost a perfect match with the black box it is plugged into...

    That's very interesting. Now you are actually on-topic. I like it.

    What is the impedance of that 10 foot antenna?

    What is the resonant frequency of that antenna?

    How did you connect the SWR meter. For example: Series, parallel, or wheatstone configuration?

    What was the ratio, exactly?

    What is the brand and model of that LRL?

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  13. #118
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    ~EE~
    That's very interesting. Now you are actually on-topic. I like it.

    What is the impedance of that 10 foot antenna?
    I have no need to know that

    What is the resonant frequency of that antenna?
    I have no need to know that

    How did you connect the SWR meter. For example: Series, parallel, or wheatstone configuration?
    Just like the instructions said.

    What was the ratio, exactly?
    Just what the instruction said it should be.

    What is the brand and model of that LRL?c
    It was a Prospect made by Bob Yocum...Art

  14. #119
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~EE~
    That's very interesting. Now you are actually on-topic. I like it.

    What is the impedance of that 10 foot antenna?
    I have no need to know that

    What is the resonant frequency of that antenna?
    I have no need to know that

    How did you connect the SWR meter. For example: Series, parallel, or wheatstone configuration?
    Just like the instructions said.

    What was the ratio, exactly?
    Just what the instruction said it should be.

    What is the brand and model of that LRL?c
    It was a Prospect made by Bob Yocum...Art


    Just what I thought---another of your convenient fabrications.

    You wouldn't know an SWR meter from a parking meter.

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  15. #120
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    1,067
    228 times
    Underground detection

    Re: Any expert on mexican gold coins?


    EE responding to Art.....

    Quote Originally Posted by EE THr

    You wouldn't know an SWR meter from a parking meter.
    That blunt phrase is sheer poetry, EE.

    --Toto

 

 
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

gold coins mexico
,
gold found in mexico
,

mexican coins

,
mexican coins pictures
,

mexican gold coins

,
mexico gold coins value
,
okm bionic x4 long range gold detector
,
pictures of mexican gold coins
,
veinte pesos gold coin 1959
,
what type of mexican gold coins are there
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3