Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
So when I re-posted the DOJ document excerpt, with a link to the full version on the government Website, you're calling that my statement of what I think?

It must be because you keep claiming it as proof.

What do you claim it is, then?

For someone who tries to use fish stories as proof, it's ridiculous for you to complain about the DOJ report, when you have never, ever, provided anything even close to being as substantial as that report, to support your belief that LRLs and MFDs can actually locate anything.

Sorry, Art, but you have only claimed that they work. You haven't proven anything (See definitions at end of this post). In fact you have consistantly flat-out refused to attempt to prove anything, even when several ways to do it for free were given to you.
I have put prove on here that a reasonable person can read and interpret.

Unless you are posting in a foreign language, nothing needs to be interpreted. Every can understand your fish stories, but they are nothing more than cheap talk. Your calling them "proof" attests to your eagerness to mislead people.

Those DOJ documents have never been shown to be incorrect.
It was rewritten 3 times in the first month so what do you think?

I think you are trying to claim that just because something is updated, that it somehow means it is false. Sorry, but that makes no sense. Just like your attempted rejection of the results of the report, which show how and why the LRLs and MFDs are totally fake scams.

I know you haven't. I said "trying to."
Then why did you say I was turning the table?

You tried to, but didn't make it.

Again, see the definitions at the end of this post.
I have
Definitions, again.
I have
Then why should you be obsessed with posting about me?
Just answering your claims

Again you are calling Scientific documents, my "claims." Your attempts to twist facts, in order to mislead people is evident.

You keep trying to say that your fish stories are a substitute for real proof.
Like I have told you..I have told no fish stories..

It sounds like English isn't your first language.

I said "debunker," not "skeptic."
One and the same
Are you intelligent enough to learn the difference between claims and proof?
I know the difference..Do you?

Just above, you said that they are "one and the same." It looks like you can't tell the difference between devices that work, and ones that don't, either. I don't think you will sell many LRLs with that much personal confusion.

Claim.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/claim
Proof.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/proof

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Thank you for all the nonsense and twist and spin...And thank you a few less insults..Art

Don't thank me for all the nonsense and twist and spin that you have, Art---I didn't give that to you, rather you had that stuff all along. Maybe your devices located it for you, and you thought it was "treasure."

:laughing7:

Agraz

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2010
Center Mexico
Detector(s) used
arsenal
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.