Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a quick note here. I compare doubt to a plant that had a branch cut off and cauterized. People don't realize that doubt is many times a subconscious brain program. Part of learning to use any kind of locator involves being able to stop these mental programs from controlling you. In less time than it takes to blink an eye, the doubt program will kill your best attempt at locating. Pinch! and it's gone. That's why every book ever written on locating says to stay away from negative people. They plant the seeds of doubt into your subconscious. Say a prayer for these poor unfortunate souls.

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
It seems like Signal is making lots of new topics to send the other topics down the chain to be forgotten, then he will restart his other posting.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~signal_line~
Just a quick note here. I compare doubt to a plant that had a branch cut off and cauterized. People don't realize that doubt is many times a subconscious brain program. Part of learning to use any kind of locator involves being able to stop these mental programs from controlling you. In less time than it takes to blink an eye, the doubt program will kill your best attempt at locating. Pinch! and it's gone. That's why every book ever written on locating says to stay away from negative people. They plant the seeds of doubt into your subconscious. Say a prayer for these poor unfortunate souls.
You are correct again...the subconscious mind is very powerful..but can be trained and taught...You have to always be aware of this because from time to time it will try to take control again..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
What it can't do, is train bogus electronics to work.
I agree with that as the electronics do what they were designed to do...But..You claim that they are also just a Dowsing Rod..So which is it?..

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~woof~
I agree with that as the electronics do what they were designed to do...But..You claim that they are also just a Dowsing Rod..So which is it?..

Signal, himself, indicates that LRLs are dowsers, in his Original Post at the top of this thread. He also says that all of the books on the subject say so too. I have said it. Carl and SWR have said it. You have already read where Woof! has said it.

All of those whom you refer to as LRL "users" have figured it out, sooner or later, when they realize that they don't work (unless they have gone over the edge, into Fantasyland, as a few apparently have).

The Department of Justice says so, and courts have said so.

Why haven't you figured it out yet? Is it Fantasyland or Moneyland, which is affecting your "judgement"?

:dontknow:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Signal, himself, indicates that LRLs are dowsers, in his Original Post at the top of this thread. He also says that all of the books on the subject say so too. I have said it. Carl and SWR have said it. You have already read where Woof! has said it.

All of those whom you refer to as LRL "users" have figured it out, sooner or later, when they realize that they don't work (unless they have gone over the edge, into Fantasyland, as a few apparently have).

Why haven't you figured it out yet? Is it Fantasyland or Moneyland, which is affecting your "judgement"?
I don’t agree with that...But...What would be wrong if it was true....After all..Dowsing has been proven to be 96% accurate..

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recall in third grade the Nun had names for each row of desks. The students with the highest test scores were the Archangels, then the Angels, then the Saints, then I can't recall, then the last row was Purgetory. The Purgetory row were the students who could not help themself, sort of like the skeptics. We prayed for them.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
~woof~

The electronics of LRL's are designed to be bogus, that's what makes them LRL's as opposed to for instance radar or Turam apparatus. You've seen the photos, and I would suppose even read the advertisements.

Remember Yocum's gizmo? A decade ago when it was still being advertised, I posted that the apparatus could meet all the claims made in his ad, and challenged someone to prove it. It was finally left to me to prove that the Yocum Machine could meet all the claims, since the LRL proponents wouldn't do it.

I explained how an ordinary brick could meet Yocum's claims. People won't pay thousands of dollars for an ordinary brick, that pig needs a lot of lipstick. That's what all the bogus electronics are about. Now tell me, is there a reason why Yocum wrote his advertising claims around an ordinary brick? Yep! It's because he designed the thing and knew perfectly well what it was. And, knowing what it really was, he also knew what sort of customer might buy a piece of apparatus that was no more functional than an ordinary brick. As long as a dowsing rod was included.

Art, you keep forgetting-- the manufacturers of LRL's and the folks you call skeptics know the same things about the stuff! The two groups agree on what it is, we merely disagree on whether the fact that people will buy it is justification to sell it. And even on that matter, there's not as much disagreement as you might think: Carl and I are both on record as saying that anyone who's been informed what LRL's are who still wants to buy one, yes by all means go get hosed! Just with your own money, not someone else's.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
The electronics of LRL's are designed to be bogus, that's what makes them LRL's as opposed to for instance radar or Turam apparatus. You've seen the photos, and I would suppose even read the advertisements.

Yes I have saw many photo’s of finds. And yes I have used Earth resistivity type units..I have yet to read an advertisement that states they are bogus.

Remember Yocum's gizmo? A decade ago when it was still being advertised, I posted that the apparatus could meet all the claims made in his ad, and challenged someone to prove it
Yes I know that Yocum’s units did everything that he claimed..I happen to own two of his units...the only problem I had was that one of them was just too good.
. It was finally left to me to prove that the Yocum Machine could meet all the claims, since the LRL proponents wouldn't do it.
Then we have no problem

I explained how an ordinary brick could meet Yocum's claims. People won't pay thousands of dollars for an ordinary brick, that pig needs a lot of lipstick. That's what all the bogus electronics are about. Now tell me, is there a reason why Yocum wrote his advertising claims around an ordinary brick? Yep! It's because he designed the thing and knew perfectly well what it was. And, knowing what it really was, he also knew what sort of customer might buy a piece of apparatus that was no more functional than an ordinary brick. As long as a dowsing rod was included.
You post that his units did everything that he claimed.. Now you are insulting his products

Art, you keep forgetting-- the manufacturers of LRL's and the folks you call skeptics know the same things about the stuff! The two groups agree on what it is, we merely disagree on whether the fact that people will buy it is justification to sell it.
Does this make sense to anyone?
And even on that matter, there's not as much disagreement as you might think: Carl and I are both on record as saying that anyone who's been informed what LRL's are who still wants to buy one, yes by all means go get hosed! Just with your own money, not someone else's.
Yes..with all your fake facts they are selling like hotcakes..art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've told about the two dogs I know of that can find a signal line from an MFD. I've told about the MFD with the electronic receiver. I've told that I can find the signal line with the high power MFD without the electronic receiver or even without any L-rods. I can also say I have used expensive locator rods (LRL's) that work but the MFD works so much better, easier, pinpoints so much closer. If I had to rely on dowsing, even with the GSR meter I would not be treasure hunting today. The MFD units find ten times more gold.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Signal, the opposite of skepticism is to be a gullibilly. There's a reason why you keep disparaging people who use the brains God gave 'em as being horrible miscreants, and it's that you need for people to be gullible-- a person's gotta be gullible (or perhaps incredibly ignorant) to buy your stuff.

You keep proving with your own words what I've been saying about LRL marketeers-- that the fraudulent nature of the apparatus, the peculiar character of the advertising, the posts they make here, and their market targeting, are all woven from the same cloth. You and I know the same thing about what LRL's are. Art is the fellow who doesn't know and never will.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Art is the fellow who doesn't know and never will.
I know that I find and recover treasure with my LRL...So..What else do I need to know about LRL’s?..art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
~woof~
Art is the fellow who doesn't know and never will.
I know that I find and recover treasure with my LRL...So..What else do I need to know about LRL’s?..art

Probably nothing.

Knowing how LRL's work isn't necessary for you, Art. It is however necessary for the guys who market them, because they have to write the advertising copy to target the right kind of buyers.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof.
Probably nothing.
Knowing how LRL's work isn't necessary for you

First you say I know enough to find and recover treasure with a LRL...then you say knowing how to use a LRL is not necessary to find and recover treasure.
Art. It is however necessary for the guys who market them
Yes..advertisement is important to most businesses. Yes I have read some of the ads for LRL’s...they are positive ad’s just like any other business. Sorry they did not hire your ad firm to write their ads..
because they have to write the advertising copy to target the right kind of buyers.
Yes they are made to promote sales..If I have any questions after I have read their ad’s I just hit the contact button and ask my questions just like any other informed consumer..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

I don’t agree with that...But...What would be wrong if it was true....After all..Dowsing has been proven to be 96% accurate..

You've posted that 96% accuracy figure before, Art. I don't usually comment about dowsing, because I have no particular reason to believe that there aren't some people who can find stuff with it.

But your 96% figure came from one area, where people were dowsing for water. As I, and others, have stated before, there is the Water Table factor. Looking at a diagram of the concept of Water Table, you can see that there is water underground essentially everywhere. In some places it is closer to the surface than others, but also in some areas, anywhere you drill, you will find water at an acceptable depth.

So your one example doesn't mean diddly. Plus, with dowsing, you need to walk directly over the water, and get a "dip" in the forked branch or whatever you're using. So, even if your statistic of one example actually meant something, it in no way relates to the so-called "Long Range Locators," which supposedly point to something at a far distance.

This has been pointed out to you many times before, yet I see that you are still eager to try and continue your little myth. :nono:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Yes..advertisement is important to most businesses.

That's exactly what you have been told many times over, and also that the very, very, best advertisement---getting the most bang for their buck---would be to post the results of a Free Scientific Test.

Yet you claim that they have no need for a Scientific Test, while at the same time saying how important advertising is to their businesses.

That's called being self-contradicting, Art. When someone is trying to make a fraudulent device seem real, they can't help but contradict themselves somewhere. You are adapt at doing it everywhere!

And that's why you are, once again, your own best debunker!

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank You EE...A 10 year study of dowsing is the best scientific proof around..You have called LRL’s Dowsing Tools many many times...So if your claim that LRL’s are just Dowsing rods is correct then they are finding and recovering treasure at a 96% of the time...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
That's exactly what you have been told many times over, and also that the very, very, best advertisement---getting the most bang for their buck---would be to post the results of a Free Scientific Test.
The real fact is that I have nothing to sell or advertise..

Yet you claim that they have no need for a Scientific Test, while at the same time saying how important advertising is to their businesses.
How and what they spend their money on is their business..

That's called being self-contradicting, Art. When someone is trying to make a fraudulent device seem real, they can't help but contradict themselves somewhere. You are adapt at doing it everywhere!
I have ask you a 100 times to tell us which of the devices are fraudulent?...Out of the 100’s of makes and models on the market I have only used 7 of them..They all located and recovered gold so I know they are not fraudulent..

And that's why you are, once again, your own best debunker!
Does the statement above tell you that I am a SKEPTIC...art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread