signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Vernel ad has a picture of a guy holding what looks like L-rods. Where are the ones Signal Line is mentioning devices that electronically detect the signal going out to the treasure. SL says there are actual electronic devices that really detect the signal going to the gold or treasure of whatever. I'd like to buy one of these. Where is the ad for these or who do I contact? I got my credit card ready or cash if that is what the manufacturer requires.
Goldfinder

GF, I am not a company spokesperson. You need to talk to someone who works there. The Magnacast 5000 is the unit I am referring to. I guess it is not "totally electronic" because the person has to scan the area then decide where is the most likely area. I use it more like how the VR1000 is used--walk in front of the transmitter with the scan gun pointed down at the ground and watch for an anomoly.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Of what use is it to try and prove that "MFDs" aren't dowsers?

A kitchen blender isn't a dowser, either---but it still can't locate anything!

Even their own ad doesn't claim that they will locate anything.

It's just another hoax!

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE THrc~
Just to show people how wrong the skeptics are.

You are correct

You keep saying that

It's just another hoax
Thank You EE...Then is every subject that you have no knowledge or experience with is a hoax?...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
~EE THrc~
Just to show people how wrong the skeptics are.

You are correct

You keep saying that

It's just another hoax
Thank You EE...Then is every subject that you have no knowledge or experience with is a hoax?...Art

Nothing in your post even attempts to prove that your fantasy LRLs work.

It's just another example of the fact that whenever you have no evidence, you stray from the topic as an attempt at a cheap confusion factor.

You would be better off posting some more of your faked photos.

:unhappysmiley:

camo

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/yb933ds

..............................the last word.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are joking, right? I'll bet that guy has never touched an LRL, probably never even seen one except a couple photos.

Last edited:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Signal---

The hard evidence that LRLs are fraudulent is overwhelming. The only thing offered as alleged evidence by you LRL promoters is your ridiculous fish stories, and your feeble attempts to discredit the debunkers with nonsense.

If your devices really worked at all, you would be spending your time getting rich by locating high-value targets, instead of trying to get rich by attempting to convince others to believe in your tall tales.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
The hard evidence that LRLs are fraudulent is overwhelming.
Yes you keep saying that
The only thing offered as alleged evidence by you LRL promoters is your ridiculous fish stories, and your feeble attempts to discredit the debunkers with nonsense.
We know EE..You call the 70 plus testimonials, photo’s of finds and movies of finds “fish stories”. We also, know that you call the LRL owner/operators “debunkers

If your devices really worked at all, you would be spending your time getting rich by locating high-value targets, instead of trying to get rich by attempting to convince others to believe in your tall tales.
Sorry that you can not decide the things that we search for. It is also our decision how much money we decide we want..Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Everyone here with a bit of electronic knowledge knows how to make an LRL. In fact some LRL commercial products have shown that no electronic knowledge at all is needed, since the electronic aspect is entirely bogus and therefore nothing has to actually work. In the case of at least one well-known LRL, the only thing electronic was the advertising claim: investigation revealed no actual electronics, not even non-functional electronics.

In short, anyone who knows what an LRL is, knows how to make one. All it takes is a wire coat hanger, a transistor ripped out of a junk radio, and two inches of scotch tape. To sell it, however, means you have to put a lot of lipstick on that pig and then stand her on a street corner, and not everyone knows how to put thousands of dollars worth of lipstick on a $1 pig much less how to stand her on a street corner.

At least two people who post here are engineers for well-known companies that manufacture electronic locating apparatus, including both metal detectors, and apparatus capable of locating at a distance. To design an LRL and get it into production would be real easy, but there's this problem: the damn things are frauds. Marketing department is used to selling stuff that works, and can't figure out how to sell a product that's outright fraudulent. And if they do understand how to market LRL's, even so, they don't want fraudulent stuff mixed with the real stuff ruining its reputation.

--Toto

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
There are manufacturers who mix real stuff with fraudulent stuff, for example OKM. An examination of their (presumably) real stuff shows how LRL's have influenced their overall business strategy. Over the long haul they're going to have to stop ruining their reputation on the real stuff by getting rid of the LRL products.

It sure would be fun to have their engineers posting here...... !! But I predict no designer of real stuff wants to be seen in public defending LRL's.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Everyone here with a bit of electronic knowledge knows how to make an LRL. In fact some LRL commercial products have shown that no electronic knowledge at all is needed, since the electronic aspect is entirely bogus and therefore nothing has to actually work. In the case of at least one well-known LRL, the only thing electronic was the advertising claim: investigation revealed no actual electronics, not even non-functional electronics.

In short, anyone who knows what an LRL is, knows how to make one. All it takes is a wire coat hanger, a transistor ripped out of a junk radio, and two inches of scotch tape. To sell it, however, means you have to put a lot of lipstick on that pig and then stand her on a street corner, and not everyone knows how to put thousands of dollars worth of lipstick on a $1 pig much less how to stand her on a street corner.

At least two people who post here are engineers for well-known companies that manufacture electronic locating apparatus, including both metal detectors, and apparatus capable of locating at a distance. To design an LRL and get it into production would be real easy, but there's this problem: the damn things are frauds. Marketing department is used to selling stuff that works, and can't figure out how to sell a product that's outright fraudulent. And if they do understand how to market LRL's, even so, they don't want fraudulent stuff mixed with the real stuff ruining its reputation.
There are manufacturers who mix real stuff with fraudulent stuff, for example OKM. An examination of their (presumably) real stuff shows how LRL's have influenced their overall business strategy. Over the long haul they're going to have to stop ruining their reputation on the real stuff by getting rid of the LRL products.

It sure would be fun to have their engineers posting here...... !! But I predict no designer of real stuff wants to be seen in public defending LRL's.
Thank you woof for nothing new and no questions to answer or discuss...Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Art, that guy is a fraud. Just another skeptic alias. He's got three dowsing rods (coat hangers) and can't use them. He has a two-box (worthless), and I'll bet he has one of those dog-terd pendulums that he "designed". You know why he has to keep changing alias identities, because he said he "can't dowse any better than random chance." He wishes so badly that he could take that back, but like the saying goes, "Words, once spoken, fly irrevocably." Now he wants you to believe he is a metal detector designer. Delusional, delirious, demented, drugged.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Signal, you don't even know who or what you're posting about, that's what messing with LRL's has done to your brain. But since you don't even know what you're posting about, you just make up a fairy-tale story and pass it off as fact.

Art, since he seems to think you're his buddy, perhaps you can PM him and attempt to get him straightened out. Good luck.

--Toto

Just for the heck of it, I checked my closet, and by golly there are three wire coat hangers in there! That Signal is amazing, ain't he! Amazing Randi, eat your heart out!

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Signal, you don't even know who or what you're posting about, that's what messing with LRL's has done to your brain.
Yes it does..You learn how they work..
But since you don't even know what you're posting about, you just make up a fairy-tale story and pass it off as fact.
No..we leave the fairy-tales to the skeptics

Art, since he seems to think you're his buddy, perhaps you can PM him and attempt to get him straightened out. Good luck.
Why do I have to do that. I research what Mike tells us and if I like it and try it. It is called exchanging information.

Just for the heck of it, I checked my closet, and by golly there are three wire coat hangers in there! That Signal is amazing, ain't he! A.R, eat your heart out!
No..I prefer steak and eggs.
Don't worry, nobody in their right mind believed you, Mike.
What’s wrong Sam?...Art

DarthCarl

Mar 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DJ, I think these guys are slipping into a near-comatose delusion, they don't even know who the heck they're talking to any more! LRLs not only muddle the brain, but apparently inspire conspiratorial thoughts.

- DarthSam

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Pronghorn, good to see you back! I had to edit my post above to spell out "Amazing Randi" so Art could stop thinking that he Art was the "A.R." supposed to be jealous of Signal's amazing skill at long range coathanger counting.

--SWR

(it's April 1, may as well humor these poor guys)

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Signal, which one of us is really Chuckie trying to protect himself from that upstart competitor Mike, whose gizmo can count coathangers at a thousand miles? Chuckie doesn't know the secret molecular frequency for coathangers, his business is doomed if he can't ruin your business, buy you out for pennies on the dollar, and get your trade secrets.

--________ (for Signal to fill in the blanks with whatever he imagines)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~DarthCarl~
DJ, I think these guys are slipping into a near-comatose delusion, they don't even know who the heck they're talking to any more! LRLs not only muddle the brain, but apparently inspire conspiratorial thoughts.
~woof~
Pronghorn, good to see you back! I had to edit my post above to spell out "Amazing Randi" so Art could stop thinking that he Art was the "A.R." supposed to be jealous of Signal's amazing skill at long range coathanger counting.

--SWR

(it's April 1, may as well humor these poor guys)
Signal, which one of us is really Chuckie trying to protect himself from that upstart competitor Mike, whose gizmo can count coathangers at a thousand miles? Chuckie doesn't know the secret molecular frequency for coathangers, his business is doomed if he can't ruin your business, buy you out for pennies on the dollar, and get your trade secrets.

--________ (for Signal to fill in the blanks with whatever he imagines)
Thank You...Good logical posts...Art

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If your LRL is of the type that requires user compatability, works and can locate gold, silver or whatever you are thinking that you want to find then put up or shut up!
Put on a public demonstration of your device that will prove repeatably that it does what it is claimed to be able to do.:icon_scratch:
Once you have done that you will be in the money and be able to solve the worlds mineral and energy needs.:happysmiley:

Just think; No more need to launch satelites into orbit fitted with bazillions of dollars worth of mineral locating X-Ray, Infra Red and thermal Imaging devices to locate our minerals! No more need to bombard the earth and its inhabitants with Radar beams and laser beams, No more need to send exploration teams out into the field equiped with a vast array of electronic locator and mineral analysing devices, No more need for the use of explosive sonar (Fish, Dolphin and Whale destroying) devices in the ocean to locate oil. Just think of all of the benefits your Psychic LRL will have in the developing world.

I feel it is the best interests of the world and civilisation that the manufacturers of these tiny inexspensive LRLs to prove their worth to the scientific community so that these gadgets can be refined and used for the benefit of all mankind.:laughing7:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread