Status
Not open for further replies.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Had reports from the gold mining area in Brazil and from the miners there.
The usage of LRLs had an amazing increase among them. Besides the mineoros, now the electroscope gravitators and centurion c21s are the main units being used in the area. Tough other LRLs are also used.

And the jeohunter 3D are selling like hotcakes there. Mainly because of a guy who became a dealer.

Conventional metal detectors had a dramatic decrease of use among the miners. And for what I know, I do mean dramatic.
The most probable reason lies in the fact that the imagers like the jeohunter became very popular and superseded plain MDs.

To me, this is not good news. Competition is more furious now.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey hung...That is happening all over the world..In the last few years many of the old mines in California have been productive with the use of LRL’s..It seems that in the old days they would follow the big veins and ignore the little stringers..Some are now digging those stringers. They are not getting rich by mining standards but I don’t call a million buck a year being poor.
We still have Carl and some others repeating the same old claims they have been making for 40 years..We are still here and growing...Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, it's finally happened. I got an email from sales dept. telling me how much business we're losing to LRL's, and they want me to design one quick while our heads are still above water. Our mission: to take on Thomas at his own game. Not small potatoes like Dell, we can't feed ourselves on that. Thanks to years on this forum, I know how. The effort to learn about LRL's is finally about to pay off big time!

--Toto

PS to Art: mark this day on your calendar!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~woof~
Well, it's finally happened. I got an email from sales dept. telling me how much business we're losing to LRL's, and they want me to design one quick while our heads are still above water. Our mission: to take on Thomas at his own game. Not small potatoes like Dell, we can't feed ourselves on that. Thanks to years on this forum, I know how. The effort to learn about LRL's is finally about to pay off big time!

Well from your posts I would guess that your bosses just made a big mistake. From your posts it seems that you have learned nothing that would help you make a working LRL.

PS to Art: mark this day on your calendar!
Already marked...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread