woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you ever heard of a non-fraudulent product being introduced in that fashion? Sounds like whatever it is, it has no more merit that Merit cigarettes; or a certain "Merit" who is well known in the Lou Gehrig's Disease patient ripoff industry, a matter in which I happen to have grounds for very strong personal opinions.

But all that aside, welcome back, Dell, kinda missed you while Mike was trying to lead the charge with, well, something that he doesn't want to race against a chopstick.

I tried to watch the flick of this Pete fella, but ran into some obstacles.

1. The flicks that looked most interesting weren't freebies, and the freebies were taking so long to download that I gave up. Now if I thought the flicks were likely to be really great stuff, I might have hung in there (pardon my choice of words) to watch the thing anyhow, but my expectations weren't all that great.

2. Outlandish claims without substantiation are innumerable and I don't have time to research them all to see if someone is actually onto something. And Pete starts right out with claims about history that are pretty hard to take seriously.

3. Recently I've watched a couple LRL'er recommended flicks, and both turned out to be complete burns. I'm left scratching my head trying to figure out why on earth they posted those flicks since it made 'em look so bad. I suppose the question answers itself. Because it makes 'em look so bad is reason enough for them to do it. Looking stoopid in movies attracts the gullibillies.

So, I impatiently await the reports of those who have actually taken the time to wade through the freebie Pete flicks. Well, maybe not so impatiently, the signs don't bode well.

On a more philosophical note, the whole question of how to know something has been undergoing rapid evolution for more than 500 years. Before the advent of the printing press in the Western world, you pretty much had to trust what influential people said, and if you figured out they were full of BS, you were pretty much stuck. Then came the printing press and widespread literacy, and now you could get some combination of information and misinformation from as wide a variety of people as you liked. In the English-speaking world, the KJV Bible exposed many millions to a whole slew of authors from different historical eras and cultures, and in so doing pretty much invented what we know now as USA culture.

Then came radio and TV, "instant communication" but it was one-way. Without the ability to cross-examine the interpreters, much less the witnesses, everything had to be regarded as suspect, a problem that the publication of the KJV hadn't fixed. Meanwhile there was in the USA and Europe a system of communication primarily through mail service and journal print media that facilitated 2-way communication of the sort that was needed to establish the foundations of modern science in its many disciplines. This new beast had its strength in what various persons with different backgrounds and personal opinions could agree on based on some combination of persuasive logical reasoning and of observations that others could replicate. In plain English, the fancies of episcopal "authorities" weren't in control any more, the testimony of the universe itself was back in the saddle.

And now, we live in the Internet age. Just about anybody can converse 2-way with just about anybody, although language barriers haven't completely fallen quite yet and governments have had some success in getting the free exchange of information under their control.

Governments don't give a darn about LRL's, as long as the politicians are not on the payroll of the victims, and as long as security and military procurement of such devices is done through the proper bribery channels. Dell, as far as I know you've never been accused of defrauding security or military procurement, which pretty much limits your market to treasure hunters who have access to the Internet and if after having done their research they still want to buy something you sell, go for it, as I occasionally say, "Darwin's Law".

I understand you're getting old, and that your wife has serious disabilities. I wish you well on the years you have left. We've flamed each other a time or two, but I've experienced a whole lot worse with family whom I love. Hope I'm not shocking you by telling you I do not hate you and never did, we have our disagreements for sure but you'd probably make an acceptable next door neighbor, an opinion which I hold also of Art whom I poke a lot of fun of but also kinda like the guy. Heck, this is El Paso, for all I know my next door neighbor who is a great guy and family man works for the DEA making sure the dope gets from Juarez to Chicago under government control rather than falling into the hands of civilian criminal cartels, whom the DEA has never been willing to identify as the crooks they're going after. "Read the advertisement." [CAVEAT LECTOR: I have no specific reason to believe that my next door neighbor is involved in government drug-running, I'm merely citing him as a hypothetical example.] In El Paso, the big problem is not drugs (which the government makes sure go through smoothly) but the TSA, who are the criminal theft operation at the airport. Not many people I hate, but those SOB's...... well, they've got a perfect setup for theft without recourse, let's leave it at that lest I find out I've been put on a no-fly list.

In the big picture of things, it is necessary to leave open the possibility of fraud, because without it, the possibility of innovation does not exist. Nature itself teaches us this with many instances of mimicry. Mostly it's harmless creatures mimicking the harmful, taking away the power of the harmful, but when you consider the creatures of the more evolutionary circumscribed ocean deep which has been around a lot longer, it's mostly dangerous creatures mimicking the harmless. All creatures advertise to find mates, from bacteria to naked apes, because "it pays to advertise". And in a world where things constantly change, it pays to play the "puffery" card. Nature itself teaches this principle, if you've ever heard a mockingbird's song at 4 AM and stayed awake to appreciate it, there you have it. Puffery, not fraud. The bird-dick may be only half as long as the song, but the bird and the song are for real. Dead or unhealthy birds can't do it. In the bird kingdom, song fakery is almost nonexistent, it's millions of years ahead of the war against Chinese counterfeiting operations.

So, are LRL's fraudulent? That's well established. Do some people want them anyway, having been informed what the things are? Evidently so. Bon Appetit. Darwin's Law, or as some might describe it, "the justice of the LORD".

Dell, welcome back. If in the Zoroastrian last judgment you're the Hindu reincarnation of a 1st century Jewish tax extortionist named Matthew in the Christian tradition, I hope we can shake hands without a 30-point rise in blood pressure.

--Toto

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell is that just a Preview Page ?
it wouldn't open any fruther than the introduction for me.
But looks interesting.

I saw Steve Pomrenke of the
The Christine Rose on Bering sea Gold
(Highest Gold finder of the crews) said he uses Dowsing to find his sites.

The Christine Rose : Crews : Bering Sea Gold : Discovery Channel

Bering Sea Gold: Dowsing for Gold
Video If link below dosn't work
Copy & Paste link, or
google : Bering Sea Gold: Dowsing for Gold

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/bering-sea-gold-dousing-for-gold.html

Seriously, I gotta get me some decent rods
:laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JEFF, move the cursor over to the eye glasses and "Video's" will appear, click. Move the cursor over the keys, and another menu will appear.
Click the little animated icon in the right lower corner to turn off the darn music.

Only 3 of the Burrows episodes have been posted to get the website up and running for feedback of this type of format, and learn viewer interest in other stories to investigate?

The next investigative story to be aired in about 30 days is New York. This is a mystery in upstate NY where a large hole appeared over night on a farm and strange lights were seen. Two weeks later during the night the entire barn disappeared without a trace. Again strange lights were witnessed.

The 13 year shipwreck moratorium has been lifted in the Bahamas, and only 5 search permits will be granted. I am awaiting approval, and will use the opportunity to search for evidence of Atlantis. All the work on shipwrecks, and search for evidence of Atlantis, will be witnessed, and video documented as have several of my Dowsing, or LRL, finds in the past. Of course, as we all know I am not allowed to show these finds on TNET, without the threat of being banned, but I will try to provide links to other websites as long as they are permitted?

I have not had much time for posting, but mostly it's been on http://www.treasureworks.com

JEFF, Dowsing, is a learned mental exercise. It doesn't matter what kind of Rod(s), pendulum, or other tool you use. That is a matter of personal preference.

LRL's, on the other hand work according to known physics.

WOOF, sounds like you need a better browser. But, it is just as well. You were warned not to watch Peter S Dev :dontknow:

Dell

Last edited:

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
This website more looks like an entertainment only website. Much like the way people post videos on youtube in webisodes to have fun, that is what appears to be happening on this website.

OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the comment. The series has to be entertaining or people are not going to watch it. Hopefully, folks will spread the word and it will attract a big audience. Looks like over 300 hits since Peter S Dev was posted yesterday. Thanks for watching. Dell

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeap,...the girl looks too sexy as to show up in scene. She doesn't look like a real treasure hunter. Honestly, I didn't understand if those videos are home-made videos or not. I saw lavalier microphone with the old man, but the story and editing are little confusing.

yes actually if I heard right she was a "Production Manager" not treasure Hunter.
They tried to leave her behind & She threatened to follow in her own vehicle,
so they eventually gave in.

Problem I had was Trespassing & Blowing things up on Property
they were supposedly shot at & if I heard right,
Held Hostage at some point in the Past.

Nothing like Laying Low.

Enjoyed it though

DELL WINDERS:
The 13 year shipwreck moratorium has been lifted in the Bahamas, and only 5 search permits will be granted. I am awaiting approval, and will use the opportunity to search for evidence of Atlantis. All the work on shipwrecks, and search for evidence of Atlantis, will be witnessed, and video documented as have several of my Dowsing, or LRL, finds in the past. Of course, as we all know I am not allowed to show these finds on TNET, without the threat of being banned, but I will try to provide links to other websites as long as they are permitted?

Dell I'm not 100% sure you Can't, post your Finds here.
New admin hasn't said anything to me.
However I Certainly don't want to get you Banned.

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
I guess my big thing is that it has the apperance of all being staged and nothing they are doing is factual. The "blowing stuff up" was appearing to be faked and stuff like that. Another example is the overacting that takes place with confrontation after the explosion and the guy being hurt. It just really does remind me of a for entertainment only show that has very little to do with facts or an actual digging.

OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, not yet. If I am physically able to join the crew in segments to be filmed out west, you will see LRL used a lot.

On the other hand, I may be engaged in the search for Treasure Shipwrecks in the Bahamas. Of course, if that happens I will be working with Archaeologist, and everything will be well documented.

That's of little concern to some members of this forum under the mistaken belief that LRL. is Dowsing. Dell

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
I see dowsing and Ground Penetrating Radar mentioned on the home page, but nothing about LRLs. Do LRLs come up somewhere in the videos?
It looks like the production crew knows about as much about treasure hunting as you do..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Dell---

So that means that if they find anything with ther metal detectors or GPR, you will re-bury it, and pretend to "locate" it again with a Wizard Wand?

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
So that means that if they find anything with ther metal detectors or GPR, you will re-bury it, and pretend to "locate" it again with a Wizard Wand?
How am I going to re-bury the find?...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Art---

I suppose in a similar fashion to the way you buried your shiny silver dollar, then claimed that it had been buried there for decades.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread