Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was watching the TV series "Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman" the episode titled "Is there a sixth sense?" Of course the question has been answered thousands of years ago, but science is just now starting to acknowledge this. BTW, the next airing is on May 4 on the Science channel.

Something I found interesting is the studies they did with blind-sight. Some people who are blind in one eye were shown facial expressions into their blind eye and they would mimick the expressions with their own face. Even though they could not see it visually they were able to sense it and react.

They stuck them into an MRI and did the same experiments and found that while normally the eyes send info to the visual cortex, when a person looks at human emotions, the info takes a sidetrack to the amygdala, the superior colliculus, and six other areas of the brain. "Subconscious mental patterns allow us not to see but to sense them." "Our brain can sense things even when we are not aware of them". We need to "understand the boundary between conscious awareness and subconscious experiences."

Of course this is nothing new to anyone who can dowse or use an LRL. I'm sure most everyone has heard that you need to block out the five senses. I might add here that other senses almost certainly act in a similar way. Things like the "third eye" come to mind.

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6th sense Mike? We got that, and more. Ironically, one of the not-five senses is balance (equilibrioception), which you better not block out if you want those swingy-thingys to work.

(P.S. -- "third eye" is for mutants)

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Paul Simon wrote in a song: "Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

I'l post this again for those with selective memory.

GEOPHYSICAL ELECTROPHONICS: "The production of audible noises of various kinds through direct conversion by transduction of very low frequency electromagnetic energy generated by a number of geophysical phenomena."

Things like aluminum foil, THIN WIRES (read L-rods), pine needles, and wire-framed eye glasses.

Also mentioned is the transduction of the Earth's magnetic field although this is not an auditory effect. I would add locator rods and MFD transmitters (frequency generators).

So when you add in the phenomena of how the brain utilizes blind-sight, it is not too difficult to understand the other senses can work in a similar way--unless you are a hard-nose skeptic with a chip on your shoulder.

Of course there is more to the MFD transmitter than a simple radio transmitter like the skeptic electronics nerds want you to believe. For those interested, you can read up on ground radio, or ground communications. Recently a system was developed by Lockheed Martin for an underground mining communications system using this same principle. Extremely low power can transmit distances over a half mile--something the skeptics refuse to admit but MFD users have known for decades.

Last edited:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, then, Mike, by your definition, I'm obviously not in the "skeptic" group!

You, on the other hand, have just joined the "Chuckie Club."

In the late 80's I designed, built, and operated a Part 15 longwave transmitter with ERP of about 13 microwatts the signal from which was received numerous times by various people at distances from 50 to 200 miles. There were never any suspicions or accusations of fraud because it was all verifiable, nothing had to be BS'ed, it was documented, and others were doing similar things. At the time I explained the methods that would be used to eventually achieve transcontinental and transAtlantic Part 15 communication and a few years later it was being done.

MFD, on the other hand, is fraudulent. That's why you falsely equate it with "Lockheed Martin". Chuckie's home page equates his fraud with satellite remote sensing. You've been caught "doing a Chuckie", Mike.

--Toto

The best hobby-type metal detectors detect signals down to about 10 exp -19 joule H-field. That's about the amount of energy in one red photon. Real people engineer the things, and some of those people post here. We're really hard to BS about electronic stuff and magnetics! If you want a forum where you can just make stuff up and not get called out on it, this is definitely the wrong forum for you.

Last edited:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6th sense Mike? We got that, and more. Ironically, one of the not-five senses is balance (equilibrioception), which you better not block out if you want those swingy-thingys to work.

(P.S. -- "third eye" is for mutants)

It's real simple Carl, just angle the tips of the Rod(s) downward and work with a blank mind and you won't have that problem.

I wonder why you wern't smart enough to think of that? Dell

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike, there is only one authority, and neither you nor I are it.

The fact you're so obsessed with just making stuff up and trying to pass it off as fact is a rock-solid indication that you're a free man who doesn't knuckle under to authority. So be proud of yourself.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~woof~
In the late 80's I designed, built, and operated a Part 15 longwave transmitter with ERP of about 13 microwatts the signal from which was received numerous times by various people at distances from 50 to 200 miles. There were never any suspicions or accusations of fraud because it was all verifiable, nothing had to be BS'ed, it was documented, and others were doing similar things. At the time I explained the methods that would be used to eventually achieve transcontinental and transAtlantic Part 15 communication and a few years later it was being done.
Good deal for you...Now do you want to talk about devices made for treasure hunting with many different ranges?...the one I use most of the time has a range of under 5 miles...When the treasure is 5 miles away I do not like that..With high mountains ..deep canyons and some streams thrown in to make it interesting and hard..I prefer to set it for 2 miles and a depth of 2 ½ feet to insure that I enjoy my hunt...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
One week it's not dowsing, and the next week it is dowsing. When will you con artists make up your minds?
Sorry that you lack of knowledge about the subject keeps you confused...Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's real simple Carl, just angle the tips of the Rod(s) downward and work with a blank mind and you won't have that problem.

I gotta agree with you Dell, a blank mind goes a long way towards enjoying an investment in LRLs. But you point those tips straight down, and all the blank mind you can muster ain't gonna make those swingy thingys swingy, unless you gyrate around like a drunken sailor. I think Art has a video showing how to do this.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sam Woof or is it SWR Woof, that's right, you are not an authority on LRL's. You don't know Jack $#!+ about LRL's, Jack. As whether or not I am an authority, you would never know. I'll put it this way, you will never get to where I am right now in your whole life. You are going on IGNORE -- for IGNO RANT

Last edited:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike, there is only one authority, and you ain't it. However you do have fantasyland where you can live a free man and not knuckle under to authority. Therefore, be proud of where you are right now!

But the part of you that doesn't live in fantasyland knows you ain't got squat, and that knowledge of yours shines through your posts. That's how everyone else knows you ain't got squat, except perhaps Art who seems unable to reason things like this through.

Remember that good advice I gave you? Thomas would have put himself out of business doing what you are doing. Even Chuckie figured out that much, you may have joined the Chuckie Club but that's a Chuckie Maneuver you haven't imitated yet.

--Toto

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, I thought you already had us all on 'ignore'! As for Woof, I can't tell if you seriously don't know who he is, or if you're just hopelessly lost in your make-believe world. Ask around, everyone else knows, even if the ones who work with a blank mind.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Carl, it's never been a secret even here, besides which he's been following my posts on other forums, and also there are probably a few LRL apologists who don't regard it as beneath their dignity to PM him. His complaint that I seem to think I'm an authority (a post which he erased a few hours later) tipped his hand. My response to that post of his still stands.

The LRL apologists are sooooo transparent! Yesterday I was reading the Yocum Challenge thread on "another LRL forum" and cracking up over the defense that some guy was watching closely and didn't see Yocum's hands move. I was thinking to myself, if the audience were entirely 3rd graders, at least half of them would figure out the scam. And here he is pretending to be abused because adults DO figure it out!

As I pointed out in an earlier post, there is a reason why they're sooooo transparent. The reason is that although they much prefer their fairy-tale world, the part of their brain that knows the fairy tales are just fairy tales is the same part that tries to communicate with the rest of the world that doesn't live in their fairy-tale world, trying to suck us in. The part of their brain that lives in the fairy-tale world notices that the maneuver constantly leads to undesirable outcomes, so the fairy-tale world generator works overtime trying to create fairy tales what went wrong. It's a self-sustaining condition. Reminding them of facts doesn't help, because the wrong part of their mind addresses the discrepancy reinforcing the fantasy. And, to understand the dynamic, ya gotta remember that they're getting what they want out of the deal. It keeps up until for some reason they start hating what they're getting out of the deal. In addiction therapeutics, it's called "hitting bottom".

Several days ago I ran into the son-in-law of a friend of mine. The guy insists he's the Messiah of the Second Coming. Which of course makes him an unsufferable azz. I don't think the guy's certifiable schizophrenic, he just found a fantasy that as long as he insists on the pretense, it satisfies his emotional needs. So I explained to my friend that pointing out to this really crappy fake Christ what a ridiculous fake he is won't have any impact on the guy: the pretense is giving the guy what he wants out of life, and pointing out that he's a ridiculous fake doesn't give him what he wants out of life.

Understanding the posts of LRL apologists all boils down to this simple phrase: "Read the advertisement."

--Toto

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl, it's never been a secret even here, besides which he's been following my posts on other forums, and also there are probably a few LRL apologists who don't regard it as beneath their dignity to PM him. His complaint that I seem to think I'm an authority (a post which he erased a few hours later) tipped his hand. My response to that post of his still stands.

Mike knows who you are, but prefers to fantasize that you're someone else, eh? I reckon that fits the M.O. My gawd, but this stuff is entertaining. Wish I had more time to indulge.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is White's the only Metal detector company represented on this forum? How about you little Woof doggie? What metal detector manufacturer do you work for? Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions