Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The signal line will go underneath power lines but many times I cannot pick it up until I get away from the lines. I've heard people talk about a 45 degree angle on the lines but not the lines that run in my alley, mainly the high voltage ones.

I was reading about a guy with a pulse induction machine who claims if the wind is blowing you can work upwind from the high voltage power lines without problem, but downwind there is big problems. I started thinking about odic force and how wind can disturb the flame point like a candle flame in the wind. I haven't done any experimenting with this but it's something to think about and I suspect there is an issue here.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have no problems with power lines..Learn how to deal with your environment. The ring produced by power lines will only be a problem for a second on each side.. Under or over them is neutral and causes no problem...
I have no problem with Solar activity...Art

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes it is very quite....It seems like the owner/operators are too busy enjoying their hobby...I am sure that someone will need some help some day..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Signal line~

1. Working around power lines with an MFD

The signal line will go underneath power lines but many times I cannot pick it up until I get away from the lines. I've heard people talk about a 45 degree angle on the lines but not the lines that run in my alley, mainly the high voltage ones.

I was reading about a guy with a pulse induction machine who claims if the wind is blowing you can work upwind from the high voltage power lines without problem, but downwind there is big problems. I started thinking about odic force and how wind can disturb the flame point like a candle flame in the wind. I haven't done any experimenting with this but it's something to think about and I suspect there is an issue here.
Looks to me that Mike solved the problem he claims to have..Art

Sand 007.jpg

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
powerline energy bleed off (leakage of energy being transmitted thru the lines) aka as "EMF" - OFTEN SCREWS UP METAL DETECTORS -- the power being leaked messes up the metal detectors coils "generated " electrial feild that it uses to detect metal -- much like having "hot rocks or high levels of some types of minerals or iron baring clay or soil does -- the "fix" is to "balance" the machine so that it no longer "picks up" whats "in the background" causing the machine to "false"-- this normally means either ground rebalancing in machines that can be ground balanced or --in the case of "preset / fixed level machines --lowering your power / sensitivty levels until the machine runs stable . -- note some"rough" areas are just too hard to hunt for "preset" type machines sadly.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Art~
I have no problems with power lines..Learn how to deal with your environment. The ring produced by power lines will only be a problem for a second on each side.. Under or over them is neutral and causes no problem...
I have no problem with Solar activity...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread