What causes the ionic buzz that some LRL users (and some dowsers, too) feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~~releventchair~~
#24 signal,wonder what Kirlian shot of long buried coin "halo"would show. Not being energy would make it an aura like our own? #25 Art , thanks (i think),i,ll get out of your way,thanks for patience.
Hey releventchair...I have no experience with a halo from long buried treasure. I have recovered placer gold that may have been buried for millions of years and a gold bar buried by the KGC and the only thing I experience was some rings before I dug. By using a different LRL with a different frequency the rings many just disappear. All treasure has a signal that will come to the surface at a 45 degree angle from it...Art

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Should have questioned the man i knew who is gone now. No doubt of credibility from me. He used wires to locate and count graves,and on one occasion followed a buried (by time) fence row. For coins ,relics (some exciting for me anyway ,copper) he used a metal detector. Water too regarding location. Seen enough proof elsewhere on that. With most things giving off a "aura,halo,field,signal" what ever we call it,and ability proven to detect it,whats left to my curiosity is extending that range without distraction from closer signals. Not from doubting possibility but from not doing it. I agree with 45 degrees ,last new coil when i missed ,that would be angle. Gonna bend some wire see what works. Expect to put time in to see results. not like when i put 9 volt battery in my change pocket.:o

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm nothing there. I will though thats another forum. Want to learn basics of long range ,for a couple 2 acre or less sites. One is unfinished business and the other i have not secured permission to. Needle in haystack feel on latter. Need to research types. Have started. never paid attention to variety but seems contentious. Ahh well nothings good without a good demonstration. Thanks Art. Signal line how can i measure "fields"signals ect. For distance to/from?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Got it thank you Art:icon_thumleft: it will be a while but i will shoot you a p.m. after trial.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank You eleventchair...I come here to pass what knowledge I have to others. I was a gold dredger, a metal detector user, a LRL user and then a Dowser..Now I am just an old man that uses his tools at times to enjoy his hobby...Put the map of the acreages on the Dowsing board and see if you can get some hints.... Art

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maps would be down the road a while. One reason being computer related,(yep between seat and e-pad),the other till i arrange site "work" it would drive me nuts having more potential spots. The one ,had a reading that had us puzzled,am confident foundation boulder the cause but some spring i would consider other equipment just to see if reading different. If i,ve proven and practiced it. Ambitious partner ready to move boulder and dig but old age prevailed this time. The other in a current orchard,though event well seasoned theres still people would notice any but orchard activity,kind of a get it right first shot search. Full plate,still need to bend wires,wellhead in yard should be good start.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes..Take your time...Check and recheck..I am sure we will still be around if you need help...Art

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been reading the LRL threads and I do notice something missing. Those things are the finds or loot. They are all either to deep, under a slab of concrete, or in a place that is restricted or can not get a permit for. I have a simple metal detector, it beeps I dig, viola I have something in my hand that is made of some sort of metal. I have yet to see any banner finds from LRL's, I have yet to see any definitive proof that these tactics work. Then again I don't believe in religion, I don't believe in witchcraft, alien abductions, the lochness monster, bigfoot, the chupacabra, ghosts, or undocumented and unproven treasure tales.
Then again I am an @ss because I will post what I find and not where I find it. Yeah I have it in my log book but that stays with me. As for the IRS they still owe me a big chunk of change and had yet to answer my lawyers discovery request and interrogatories so I am not worried.
Can anyone point me to repeated LRL finds? I see tons of metal detecting finds all over the net but not one feasible LRL find. Just asking.

Never mind: I just looked up one of the devices and it has a calculator glued to the top and looks like something I would have made in grade school to represent a pay gun.

PIC0074-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread