Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Serious question; no offense meant

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Kentucky Kache
    We had a lengthy discussion on here back a few years ago on the theory behind LRLs. In this discussion, Carl pretty much admitted that the theory is a sound, scientific one, but the LRL could never be built, because it would take way too much energy. Maybe Carl is right, but I can't help wondering what would have happened if he'd said such things to Edison, Tesla, or Einstein. Actually I don't have to wonder. All I have to do is look back at what DID happen when people told these men things like that. They proved the "impossible" was possible. The light bulb was not possible, in fact it was foolish. And guess what, the naysayers were right. Edison tried to prove them wrong and failed. He tried many times and failed. So that was the end of it, right? Does anybody know how many times Edison tried and failed before he found what worked? How many naysayers ever invented anything? Look at the mindset of every single person who ever accomplished anything and see if you find words like "can't," and "impossible." Take a good look at these guys, and then take a good look at those "experts" who told them they were crazy. There are real men of science, and then there are those who write articles about things they can't believe in, and the majority follows their negativity. It's always been that way. If you choose to be a naysayer, then please don't claim to believe in the same science as men like Edison, Tesla, etc.

I ask again, how many naysayers ever invented anything? Also, how many real inventors didn't have other scientists telling them it couldn't be done?

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    243 times
    Hey KK....the problem that Carl had was the FCC rules that do not allow a device to produce more than 5 Watts. They did make a working device but those pesky rules would not let them sell it... I have used a VHF-- MFD and I will tell you it is very good...Art

Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811 View Post
    Hey KK....the problem that Carl had was the FCC rules that do not allow a device to produce more than 5 Watts. They did make a working device but those pesky rules would not let them sell it... I have used a VHF-- MFD and I will tell you it is very good...Art
    I was just bringing out the fact that Carl, who falls over himself to convince people of the folly of LRL technology, doesn't deny the scientific theory behind them.
    I don't doubt for a minute that you're right about them building one.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    I have also used 7 of the devices that Carl claims to have tested...they all worked..Art

Charter Member
    us
    Jun 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
    48 times
    Metal Detecting
    I had an Electroscope 301 by Thomas.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	es301.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	692239

I can't tell you how it works, but it uncanny! I was using mine last year at our club's Gold Festival. Turned it on and it immediately pointed to the dumpster. So I "tuned" it out, and it hit on a golf cart about 100 yards away. More tuning and it hit on the cars about 200 yards away. Then a guy and his wife walked up and it "stuck" to her wedding ring. No matter where she moved her hand, the scope followed it. He accused me to doing that, so I handed the unit to him. It did the exact same thing. He asked me how much did I want for it, and I thought he was kidding. So I jokingly said $1000. He immediately said "SOLD!" And proceeded to hand me 10 $100 bills!

I really wanted to test it in an open field.

Some people say that Polaroid cameras will work, other say that you cna use your Cell phone. I have no idea. there's even that "stick" metal detector that I see advertised all over the place and one in your shoe!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	584133d1332456275-rover-uc-metal-detector-walking-stick-anyone-use-rover-uc-metal-detector1.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	692247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c17a4_a97906_sandal_4-metal-detect.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	692248
    So who knows.
    Last edited by charlotte49er; Oct 25, 2012 at 04:21 PM.
    Gold Rush Guys - Gold Prospecting Supplies and Metal Detectors

http://www.goldrushguys.com

Carolina Dealer for XP DEUS The Worlds First TOTALLY Wireless Metal Detector!

GOLD BULLET Dredge Nozzle Classifers

XP DEUS World's First TOTALLY wireless Detector , Detector Pro Detectors and Headphones, Fisher Labs, Teknetics and Tesoro Metal Detectors. The GOLD CUBE, GOLD BULLET Dredge Nozzles, Turbo Pan, FALCON MD20, Buckabilly Sluices, Gold-N-Sand, California Sluice Box, JOBE Manufacturing & MORE!

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    Hey charlotte49er...Yes these devices can pick up a lot of things...Lots of cars have gold contacts in the airbag system..My GPS has some kind of gold in it...I have put gold in a pick up and had it drive off..I was able to track it for miles...Art

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    45 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache View Post
    We had a lengthy discussion on here back a few years ago on the theory behind LRLs. In this discussion, Carl pretty much admitted that the theory is a sound, scientific one, but the LRL could never be built, because it would take way too much energy.
    Carl admits that quadrupole resonance is possible, and that it would take heaping gobs of power for even a few inches. But the theory behind LRLs ain't quadrupole resonance. The theory behind LRLs is outright fraud. Try again.

Jul 2009
    Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
    2 times
    Long Range Locating ONLY
    Brute power, quadrupole resonance or even 'quintupole' resonance have nothing to do with the cause you pose in this discussion.
    LRLs (the swivel types that I assume you refer) do not work like that.

In physics there is the 'sources and sinks' principle. So you really think that you need to disrupt the 'sources' to achieve the 'sinks'? Or... do you expect to tune to CNN setting your TV on MTV?
    Try again.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    Hey hung ...Carl gets confused often...Years ago there was a web site where you could download on a disk different frequencies. Put the disk into a boom box and use a set of rods to follow the signal to the target....Carl said he tested it...Of course when he hooked his test equipment to the antenna he got no reading so it didn’t work... No it was not a very good LRL but it worked...So much for all the scientific testing..Art

Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Carl admits that quadrupole resonance is possible, and that it would take heaping gobs of power for even a few inches. But the theory behind LRLs ain't quadrupole resonance. The theory behind LRLs is outright fraud. Try again.
    I don't need to "try" anything, you said it. And if I'm not mistaken, that thread can still be accessed. But this is America, you're allowed to change your mind.

Kentucky Kache
    DOES A BURIED TREASURE EMITS ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION/ENERGY???

Carl, here's that thread, in case you've forgotten.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    45 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I haven't changed my mind about anything. I've said for 14 years that LRLs are scams, and I still say the same thing.

Art, I don't even know what the heck you're talking about. But that's nothing new.

- Carl

Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    I haven't changed my mind about anything. I've said for 14 years that LRLs are scams, and I still say the same thing.

Art, I don't even know what the heck you're talking about. But that's nothing new.

- Carl
    I wasn't referring so much to the machines, but to the theory behind them. You didn't disagree with the theory, because you knew it was right. You were simply saying that the theory Isn't practicable and cannot be developed into an actual LRL.

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    662 times
    geotech forums will give you the kind of info you seek.very technical.

Apr 2006
    Los Angeles
    Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
    46 times
    Stoney,
    There are many things that aren't well known, but don't have to be understood to be used. Aspirin, antibiotics, radios, cell phones
    etc. aren't well understood by the majority of people, but if they work for you, you can be a user or opertator. When I first used
    L-rods (dowsing rods) and got a reaction while walking over a hose with water flowing through it, I was intrigued. I still haven't figured
    out how it works, but I have figured out that I can locate water, gold, silver and many other items. Using a long range locator makes it
    easier, so I do that too. I am certainly not going to stop doing something that works for me. So, if you get results, you may want to
    continue and see if you really need to understand it. I know an aerospace engineer who uses long range locators because they work
    for him without an explanation. Come join us, the water's fine.
    Rich

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsors