Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Help with my bucket list
I don’t think I will get to this area...I would like someone to go to this place...there is a treasure under a large stone that may just be one for the history books..Thank You...Art USA 8.jpg

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Would be fun Art, but 2300 miles away for me too. Hope someone else can check it out.
Rich

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Treasure finder....I can not get there so I have been trying to get someone to check it out....I have not Dowsed a map that I felt was as important to the world as this one maybe...Art

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Art,
I will check my results on it with my pendulum and see what I get.
Today I have been trying to locate the ex-Los Angeles police officer who is on a rampage shooting at other police
officers. His name is Christopher Dorner and he has been sighted in Irvine, San Diego, Riverside, and Big Bear
over the last few days.
Rich

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Rich...My research was on the Knights Templars and what they brought to America..Art

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Very interesting group Art. I am in the Los Angeles area, have been working leads on Spanish mining plus some other
stories. A friend of mine writes and studies the KGC, he keeps me up to date on them.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread