With all the good locators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hangtown

Jan 10, 2013
El dorado county
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One thing about dowsers is that we have been able to find all the frustrated non dowsers out there.
And they say we can't find anything!
Rich

Please rich. Share with the group pictures and video of your finds. We would love to be part of the mystery of your great powers and dowsing abilities.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Hangtown~
Please rich. Share with the group pictures and video of your finds. We would love to be part of the mystery of your great powers and dowsing abilities.
All you have to is look for them...There are a lot here on T-Net..Art

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Hi Hangtown,
I am amazed that so many are so obssessed with proving dowsers wrong. I think it is because there are so many that want a dowser
to find a treasure for them. I have gotten multiple requests to find a treasure for them that has no story, background or info whatsoever.
I can blind dowse maps for myself, I don't need to prove my hobby by giving away loot to everyone that wants proof. I think of this forum
as a help to dowsers to discuss techiniques, just like the MD forums are a help to detectorists. If you are skeptical or don't want to learn,
you can just go look your own way, no harm intended. Good luck,
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hi Hangtown,
I am amazed that so many are so obssessed with proving dowsers wrong. I think it is because there are so many that want a dowser
to find a treasure for them. I have gotten multiple requests to find a treasure for them that has no story, background or info whatsoever.
I can blind dowse maps for myself, I don't need to prove my hobby by giving away loot to everyone that wants proof. I think of this forum
as a help to dowsers to discuss techiniques,
You hit the nail on the head..I do not agree with most that using a LRL has anything to do with Dowsing..I can do both...If I can help anyone enjoy their hobby of treasure hunting I will be there for them...I can only tell people how it works for me. I will not go in to the field without a Dowsed Map....Art

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Art,
So right you are. how it works for you may not be how it works for someone else, but you have practiced like other good dowsers.
If these doubters would practice by walking over a running hose with bent coat hangers most would have the rods react. Then if
interested, I would help them out, it just surprises me that most won't try. I once found a Mexican gold coin 10 times out of 10
that was hidden as a test for me. I was using a Dell Winders LRL. Did anyone there ask to learn? No, they didn't. Another time
I found 4 Silver dollars that a friend hid in a field for me to find. I went right to them with a Carl Anderson Rod. He was impressed,
but not enough to learn. I guess the doubters wouldn't consider that real dowsing though.
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I get them complaining about finding Placer Gold..Why do they complain?...Because I go to areas where gold has been found before...They seem to think that if you dig a hole there you will find gold...sure wish it was that easy...Why would I go to the middle of Kansas and look for Placer gold?...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread