LRL with novel detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]For many years (60+) I have been interested in dowsing. We had local dowsers aka water witches where I lived and watching them witch a well was amazing to me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I have tried the electronic LRL using L-rods and found they would work and I did find things.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Since I am very sensitive to various energies ( been tested to be sensitive beyond pico volts and amps). So I came up with a new type of dowsing rod. A quartz glass rod. Since quartz in frequently found with quartz, embedded in quartz I chose a very nice 0.6 inches diameter quartz glass rod about 11 inches long.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I then practiced pointing it at various samples including gold in different forms (nuggets, coins, etc.). I found I could sense distinct materials and did a lot of field test here in Arizona were we have lost mines, placer deposits, lost treasure.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The rod does work! It takes the guess work out of dowsing since I can actually sense what is out there.

This LRL will also work with the electronic LRL signal generator types. It is a good way to find out if some companies signal generator LRL is broadcasting the right frequencies.
[/FONT]
For those who are good dowsers you might want to experiment with this. For the nay sayers there is no hope for you.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Goldfinder[/FONT]

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Goldfinder...I have some friends that like to use one of my LRL’s...They have conventional metal detectors that can follow the gold signal...Beats the heck out of searching a few acres for hours to collect a few pieces of gold...Art

OP
OP
G

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Goldfinder...I have some friends that like to use one of my LRL’s...They have conventional metal detectors that can follow the gold signal...Beats the heck out of searching a few acres for hours to collect a few pieces of gold...Art

So what conventional metal detector detects the "gold signal". Does that mean the gold signal line from the transmitter to the gold?
Goldfinder

pedler

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2010
So what conventional metal detector detects the "gold signal". Does that mean the gold signal line from the transmitter to the gold?
Goldfinder

would be very interested in which detectors would pick up signal line from lrl transmitter to target? thanks.

pedler

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2010
would be very interested in which detectors will pick up signal line from lrl transmiter to target. thanks

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have an old Prospector Unit made by Bob Yokum…The original LRL’s all came with Electronic devices to follow the signal….Then Dell Winders discover that he could follow the signals with a set of rods and that cut the cost of LRL’s…Some of my friends borrow my Prospector and use some of the old Whites Metal Detectors to follow the signals…Art

pedler

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2010
Thanks Art. I have been looking for a way to follow a signal line from the lrl to the target espically on windy days, do you know which Whites units would be best for this? thanks glenn

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey peddler..I finally made contact with one of the gentlemen...He will not give me the information you need..Art

pedler

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2010
Thanks Art for trying, I use lrl's and was just trying to add to it. by using electronics instead of rods when its to windy for rods to be acurate. i do know that Ralph shoals used Whites detectors with his units. Thanks again for trying. glenn

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pedler, Vernell Electronics sells units with electronic receivers. My motto is "Nothing is as easy as it first appears."

As for a Whites detector being able to pick up a discriminated signal line, it's not likely via redneck engineering. Sure, a 5kHz metal detector can probably receive a 5kHz signal from a transmitter, but that's not a discriminated signal line. Huge difference. I read a magnetometer would have to be 300 times more sensitive to pick up a signal line.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~signal line~
As for a Whites detector being able to pick up a discriminated signal line, it's not likely via redneck engineering.
But they can?
Sure, a 5kHz metal detector can probably receive a 5kHz signal from a transmitter,
Do all the metal detectors work at 5kHz?..
but that's not a discriminated signal line. Huge difference...
All I know is that my Prospector generates a signal of 3.025 and sends it to the gold where it returns to the unit via a 15 foot long wire antenna that is grounded at both ends....I have saw metal detectors follow the signal line and recover Placer Gold...Do I need to know more?
I read a magnetometer would have to be 300 times more sensitive to pick up a signal line.v
Then that would be an expensive way to experiment...I have also witnessed people who use their metal detectors to Dowse...Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finding placer gold in the gold fields hardly counts as a real test. I suspect the real reason you don't have any information is the thing is illegal and seriously dangerous. Yes, there are a few 3kHz detectors out there.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~signal line~
Finding placer gold in the gold fields hardly counts as a real test.
I am not testing...I am searching and recovering placer gold...It is usually found in the mountains and near water..there are usually good campsites near by
I suspect the real reason you don't have any information is the thing is illegal and seriously dangerous.
I don’t know if the metal detectors are legal or not...My prospector is legal because it operates under 5 watts and is not a VHF MFD
Yes, there are a few 3kHz detectors out there.
Thank You

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A word to the wise, if you add a large antenna to your frequency generator there is a very good chance you are running illegally. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. And to repeat myself, you would need to make a magnetometer 300 times more sensitive to be able to pick up a discriminated signal line. I don't know, maybe one of those new $7000 Minelabs might work, but probably not.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~signal line~
A word to the wise, if you add a large antenna to your frequency generator there is a very good chance you are running illegally. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Did I say I added a large antenna?...No I did not..It was straight from the manufacturer...In fact there are many others with that type antenna
And to repeat myself, you would need to make a magnetometer 300 times more sensitive to be able to pick up a discriminated signal line.
Then that would be of no help to any of us..
I
don't know, maybe one of those new $7000 Minelabs might work, but probably not.
Why would I want to add $7000 to my $252 Prospector?...In am happy with the rods that came with it...Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After telling pedler you don;t know anything about it, you seem to be coughing up a few tidbits here and there. LOL

I don't think your brain works too good. The point I was making about the Minelab is I still don't think it is enough to pick up a discriminated signal line. That also means a simple metal detector isn't any more likely to, either.

Yes, a fifteen foot antenna with five watts behind it is very likely to be illegal. Just like running a dirty car engine in California, or pointing a laser at an aircraft, they don't care if you are ignorant about the law, you will be punished if they catch you. Furthermore, even if you think more power is going to work (not likely) it will burn into the ground and really screw things up. I'm not saying this for your benefit, it's for people who have been hoodwinked into believing you know what you are talking about.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~signal line~
After telling pedler you don;t know anything about it, you seem to be coughing up a few tidbits here and there. LOL
I told peddler that I did not know what model the White detector was...so what tidbit was I wrong about

I don't think your brain works too good. The point I was making about the Minelab is I still don't think it is enough to pick up a discriminated signal line. That also means a simple metal detector isn't any more likely to, either.
You can think anything that you want..I have saw white metal detectors follow a signal line from my LRL.

Yes, a fifteen foot antenna with five watts behind it is very likely to be illegal. Just like running a dirty car engine in California, or pointing a laser at an aircraft, they don't care if you are ignorant about the law, you will be punished if they catch you.
Likely or not it was sold in the USA for over 20 years..
Furthermore, even if you think more power is going to work (not likely) it will burn into the ground and really screw things up.
Mine is about 15 years old and still finding gold..
I'm not saying this for your benefit, it's for people who have been hoodwinked into believing you know what you are talking about.
No..it is the skeptics who keep trying to hoodwink people...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions