Omni-Range Master Wanted

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody have an Omni-Range Master they want to get rid of. Even though it's written that they don't, won't, or can't work, I'm interested in purchasing it. I'm only interested if it's thought to be a working model. If you turn it on and the led doesn't work, or the number that is displayed, eventually goes to zero' it's probably fried inside. I am interested in purchasing a working model cheap. I'm not interested in just a Gold one, but an Omni-Range Master, capable of all Element Resonation. I tried to post this in the Wanted classified Forum but wasn't able to post there. If someone would do me the favor of transfering this add, I would appreciate it. Thanks Dowser. PM me or contact me by E-mail
[email protected]

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Art. I had one before but fried inside.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Art, I haven't received any replies to my post yet, maybe I should try posting somewhere else, any suggestions?. I wonder if I should post in classifieds out there in Gardnerville. I'm heading back to Arizona from Michigan soon, and would sure like one to use. Did Bob liquidate his invintory? To bad skeptics ruined a good machine availability.

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr.Arthur,I wanted to congratulate you on defending the truth for several years on this forum about the different Lrls that you have and that you have had success with. I have enjoyed very much reading your responses to all the skeptics on this site that are closed minded and biased mainly due to a certain individual who has a website and has an agenda with big name detector manufactures to discredit all Lrl devices without even doing the proper testing on them. Common sense would tell you that they cant all be hoaxes otherwise how could a company like the Electroscopes still be in buisness after 30 years of selling these locators and thousands sold world wide? Wouldnt law suits have put them out of buisness by now? The only logical conclusion is that certain individuals on this site and other locations have an agenda to discredit long range locators for different reasons. I own 2 Electroscopes and they both have found me placer gold repeatably so I know they work,you just need alot of practice time to learn to use them correctly and not everyone out there that buys one of these Scopes is willing to put in the time to learn them correctly so then some people get frustrated and say they are a scam. You mentioned that you have the frequencys for the Omni Range Master. I just finally was able to track one of these down and purchase it for a low price after a 2 year search but it did not come with the original instruction manual. Can you make a photo copy of your complete manual and send an invoice to my paypal for the cost of making this? Let me know if you can do this and I would appreciate it very much. By the way is the inventor Robert Yockum still alive and just off the grid or did he pass away? Thanks for your time. I will give you my email address once I get your response.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Contactlight...I don’t have the instruction manual anymore...The last I heard is that Bob is still kicking..I was not one of his favorite customers’..The main thing I remember is after you start it to wait for a long time( 10 minutes) for all the lines to form...Another thing is that the line will end at the target unlike a lot of the other LRL’s...Art
Ok. This is from Yokum's system. Here it goes: (all in MHZ)

Aluminum 22.360
Amethist 1.265
Ant 9.215
Barium 12.000
Bismuth 5.795
Cadmium 12.500
Calcium 15.465
Carbon 12.600
Chromium 12.550
Cobalt 0.850
Copper 12.125
Diamond 12.835
Emerald 6.900
FI-OP 6.755
Garnet 1.425
GOLD 3.025
Granite 4.135
Iridium 2.285
Iron 4.945
Jasper 2.665
Lead 2.585
Maganese 17.400
Mammoth Tusk
Manganese 15.800
Mercury 9.125
Molybdenum 11.485
Nickel 12.810
Palladium 2.785
Platinum 1.665
Quartz 1.000
Rhodium 7.600
Ruthenium 2.935
Saphire 11.845
SILVER 14.955
Sodium 11.700
Tantalum 4.245
Tin 9.965
Titanium 13.385
Tungsten 5.075
Uranium 7.185
Vanadium 12.405
Zinc 12.495

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Arthur for the list,much appreciated.So the digital window only holds 4 numbers I believe,so excuse this question but if a frequency number on the chart that you gave me has more than 4 numbers how do you set it on the dial? Also one last question here for you: A friend of mine used to have the smaller basic model of the Omni Range master that Yockum made,it was called the Ft.Knox Im sure your familiar with it. Anyhow he ended up selling it to me because out in the field he told me that he would walk for what would seem like a mile or more following the signal line but he would give up because he said he could never seem to find the targets at the end of the lines. And he was dealing with alot of thorny bushes and overgrowth trying to penetrate to keep following the lines.Any ideas or suggestions on what to do if you cant seem to find the end of a target? Almost forgot this question: I have noticed that when I put the Omni Range master on a specific frequency for a mineral that the last number always seems to jump between the next number and the one I set it too,any suggestions on how to stabilize this drifting of the numbers? Have you had this problem with your machine as well? Thanks again for your time,from John.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey John ...I have heard that from a few people....My son was always 2 and ½ feet from the target...this is how we got him on target.
This from http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html

When I noticed that I was digging some big holes to get a little gold I decided to work on the problem. The first thing I did was place a silver dollar on the floor. I put the heel of my boot on it and held my rods out and they only closed part way. I moved my arms back and forth and the rods opened and closed. I moved my hands in and out and they opened and closed.

So...I found a position for my arms with my hands 1 inch wider than the rod length. The position I chose was my arms at shoulder height and out as far as I could push them. I could repeat this position every time. I decided that I would use the front 1/2 inch of my left heel as my marking spot as I could reach it without hurting my back to much. I then started using a dime as my target.

The next step was to trim my rods so they were crossed and locked when my heel was on my spot and my arms and hands were in position. When on the target turn in different directions and adjust your feet as needed.
Get a sample of those 5 digit minerals that you want to look for..Move the fourth number up or down and see if it works...Art

Rooster BoB

Aug 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one in excellent condition with instruction manuel. in hard case. also have a electroscope 301 with leather holster and accessories all for sell

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread