Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at those remotely piloted vehicles and wondered what would happen if you carried an MFD transmitter on board. If you could program it to slowly fly in a circle around you, just hold up the L-rod and wait for a response. Now you have the line to your target.

I can think of a few problems, the main one would be interference either from the electronics in the craft or the MFD transmitter interfering with the craft.

Last edited:

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
That is an interesting idea, but probably easier just to walk around the transmitter.
How about carrying the rods aloft, then you could fly to the end of the signal line. Or you could use one with a camera and take a
look at the suspected site and what you need to walk around to get there. In any case I am thinking about getting one. More
toys = More fun.
Rich

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have someone carry the transmitter and slowly walk in a large circle around you.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Looks like we have some testing to do.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions