Terra Gold LR 200 (video)

xmen

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2006
GREECE
[SIZE=-1]Terra Gold LR 200 is an [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]long range detector for electronic dowsing[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] with 6 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]frequency presets[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] to search gold, silver, brass or cooper and cavity. You can choose one [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]frequency preset[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] at a time.

We can check the distance and depth of research by the sensitivity key, which depends on the quantity of the target and the ability of the operator and it can reach up to 2.500 meters and 6 meters depth. The various options are made from tactile keys, lighting the corresponding red led indicator.

The Terra Gold LR 200 is easy to use. Each time we press a tactile key the red led indicator
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]lights [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]and also the led of the choice we made.

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]There is the possibility of checking the battery voltage from the corresponding tactile key with indicators leds.

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]LR 200[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] is assembled in 10 seconds and consists of three parts, the main unit, the two removable BNC antennas for transmit / receive and the removable handle.

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Video with English subtitles.

[/SIZE]

http://www.terra-gold.com

http://www.terragold.gr

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I do not like this unit....Takes to many readings to get to the target..I have found that units with fixed gold frequencies tend to find only gold treasures that the designers like to find ....Art

OP
OP
X

xmen

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2006
GREECE
It's very simply to use. It's the best and easiest to use electronic long range detector for electronic dowsing.
Compact design, small in size and easily transportable. It is lightweight and does not tire the hand.

You will spend days to find out where it was buried, with classic metal detector.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
.~xmen~
It's the best and easiest to use electronic long range detector for electronic dowsing.
Electronic Dowsing...Everyone knows the part about taking days to search using conventional metal detectors...Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I finally got around to watching the video. Anyone who wants to know how LRL's "work", there it is in plain view. Great educational material, I'd be proud to have made the video myself, but alas, this other guy beat me to it.

--Dave J.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
You will spend days to find out where it was buried, with classic metal detector.

When you're the one who buried it, finding it again a metal detector shouldn't slow you down very much-- a lot less than that LRL did! But actually, I was wondering why the front panel of the unit has a "metal detector + searchcoil" logo in the upper left corner?

It amazes me the things that "skeptics" don't have to make up about LRL's, the purveyors of LRL's do it for us. Heck, even Dell called this one out on "another forum", don't have to make that up either.

--Dave J.

OP
OP
X

xmen

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2006
GREECE
Here the 2nd video with english subtitles! "Terra Gold LR 200 - cavity test"

Soon all videos will have english subtitles.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently the device cannot detect gold. If it could detect gold, then I'll be you would just come right out and say it detects gold.

The Durn Dog says, "Read the Advertisement." Woof.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to laugh when I see how many hits this thread supposedly has--8 posts and 888 views. Someone intentionally clicked this thread hundreds of times to make it appear important.

No, I have never used this device. It does appear to be a frequency generator on a swivel handle. Whatever it is, any type of swivel handle with the box of electronics on it are very awkward to use and they do not create an MFD signal line. I'm not saying it can't possibly work, just that there are better ways. Place the device on the ground or on an elevated surface and use an L-rod just like with an MFD. Or less effective, hold the device in your left hand and use an L-rod in your right hand.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~signal line~
I have to laugh when I see how many hits this thread supposedly has--8 posts and 888 views. Someone intentionally clicked this thread hundreds of times to make it appear important.
More bad information....Seems like everyone has an interest in the thread

No, I have never used this device. It does appear to be a frequency generator on a swivel handle. Whatever it is, any type of swivel handle with the box of electronics on it are very awkward to use and they do not create an MFD signal line.
You seem to be hung up on signal generators
I'm not saying it can't possibly work, just that there are better ways. Place the device on the ground or on an elevated surface and use an L-rod just like with an MFD.
You just said they do not produce a MFD signal line?...what are you going to follow..
Or less effective, hold the device in your left hand and use an L-rod in your right hand.
Not very practical....Art

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The average thread on this page gets about 20 hits per post. That means someone hit it about 750 times. sam used to hack the forum and do something similar.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I probably would never have made any comments about this device if it hadn't been for all those phony views. Now since aRT is pushing this one, I wonder who is behind it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
I probably would never have made any comments about this device if it hadn't been for all those phony views. Now since aRT is pushing this one, I wonder who is behind it.
We know you see a problem behind every tree but the real problem is there are no trees… Art

OP
OP
X

xmen

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2006
GREECE
Hello.
For the LR 200, the success rate for finding a tunnel, cave, well, etc is approaching 100%. The LR 200 can accurately find the length, width, depth and deepest point of them.

The success rate to search metals, increases with new techniques "target confirmation". The 1st confirmation tells us if the target is really gold. With the 2nd one we can see if the target is a) gold coins b) gold jewelery or nuggets.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, it's a dowsing rod. Who wouldn't be impressed?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amazing how the heavy end always points in the direction you tip it.

Spinning%20Grogger.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread