Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone interested in learning a little about this subject should check out this guy. He has a few books on the subject and also some demonstration sets can be purchased. Seems the local metal detector designers don't want to shame themselves and admit they are wrong. So I won't rub their nose in it, but they won't even discuss this one on their geoskeptic website. Many universities have reproduced the experiments. Let's face it, everyone is ignorant only on different subjects.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I said on the other website, there is no need to purchase any of Meyl's equipment unless you just want to experiment. The Tesla pancake coils look nice, but you can just use a couple pieces of brass rod for ground probes and a cheap frequency generator to do your own experiments. Of course there are more advanced units specifically designed for treasure hunting. Some send out a multiplex signal using three frequencies. The point of this thread is to explain how the MFD-type systems work. The key word is "resonance".

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone who has ever held a microphone up to a speaker in a P.A. system knows how the feedback raises the signal to a very high volume. This is the same thing happening here. You would think someone with an electrical engineering degree should know that.

Like the Beatles song "Nowhere Man" "...He's as blind as he can be, just sees what he wants to see. Nowhere man can you see me at all?..." "...Nowhere man, please listen. You don't know what you're missing. Nowhere man, the world is at your command..."

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a multiple choice question:

When the distance between the transmitter and the receiver is increased, which direction does the frequency need to be adjusted to regain resonance?

A. Higher

B. Lower

Now you have a fifty-fifty chance of getting this one correct.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think this is a difficult question. The book says you have to adjust the frequency when you increase the distance between the transmitter and receiver. They start out at about 50 cm apart and find the resonant frequency, then they increase the distance four times for example. The coils are no longer in resonance. So they adjust the frequency. The question is do they increase the frequency or decrease it with longer distance. For those who are "metrically" challenged, that means the start at about 19 inches apart then increase that four times to two meters or about 78 inches.

On another note, it shows here the inverse square law does not apply. This has been a mantra of the skeptics, for years. I know I'm not supposed to call anyone names, but the word "dufus" (more correctly, dufuses) sure comes to mind. "The small lamp (on the receiver) will shine as brightly as in the experiment with the small distance, which contradicts the law of square declension (inverse square law) of the received energy conditional on the larger distance." From the book "Scalar Wave Technology" by Konstantin Meyl (My notes in parenthesis.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW, I am not going to answer this question. I am obviously wasting my time here. I didn't realize this was over some people's head--can't even understand the question then try to derail the thread again. Make no mistake, that's a skeptic tactic. Like the stage magician, watch what the other hand is doing. And I figured the skeptics with the electronics degrees would never answer it. I am beginning to doubt they CAN answer it. LOL I put it out there so people will realize that the resonant frequency changes with distance from the transmitter to the target. Of course it is not going to be as much when using the lower frequencies because the wave length is so much longer. But Meyl's demonstrations clearly show there is a difference in resonant frequency.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
This thread is about LRL’s and their usage....Are there any LRL’s on the market that are 78 inch’s long? You would have to have a pick up to haul it...The manufacturers do not seem to agree with that theory so why publish it....Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, did not mean to offend anyone who is mentally challenged.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was watching one of Meyl's videos on youtube about wireless energy, he mentions that human body can act as a scalar wave receiver. This is probably the buzz I feel when I cross a signal line .

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
A scalar wave is a purported type of electromagnetic wave that works outside physics as we know it.
The central conceit is that scalar waves restore certain useful aspects of Maxwell's equations "discarded" in the nineteenth century by those fools Heaviside, Hertz and Gibbs.[SUP][1][/SUP] Nikola Tesla was also interested in them, in his more-than-a-little-odd period.
Free energy advocates have pushed the concept since the 1990s.[SUP][2][/SUP] It has since been adopted by alternative medicine practitioners as the new "quantum": a universally-applicable sciencey handwave to support any arbitrary claim whatsoever.[SUP][3][/SUP] Conspiracy theorists hold that it is behind weather-changing superweapons that brought down space shuttle Columbia.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I admit I don't understand how the Tesla magnifying transmitter is able for the receiver to receive up to ten times the power that the transmitter puts out. Tesla didn't explain it, but there is something about the vortex field it produces. Meyl talks about how the frequency changes when the vortices get smaller. I'm thinking it is some sort of momentum thing, where the vortex continually spins into an area, sort of like what happened at Boulder, Co. recent storm. He goes over it very quickly in one of his demo videos. Think it's the youtube one on wireless power transfer. I don't think there is any creation of power, it just puts it all in one spot, very tight focus.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The youtube video about the vortices is something like Meyl Scalar Wave Theory and has three parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread