signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize it is not my responsibility to warn people of the ongoing scam. Like I said, if you think you are going to get technical help from that bunch, it's the classic case of the blind leading the blind. They called it "an imaginary signal line". Well, they aren't lying when it comes o those calculator on a stick. They have no signal line because the calculator does not produce a frequency--so "imaginary" is correct.

The scams started decades ago when the money grabbers would tell people to hold the rods level. That way they would get SOME response from the rods, but it sure wasn't to a discriminated target. Kept the buyers off their back until their return date had expired.

The solar magnetic interference was talked about by Abbe Mermet back in the 1930's. He said it is like the moonlight on still water. There is one source of light, but when the stormy sea the moonlight is scattered all over the place. In the late 1970's Dell and others were working with the electronic receivers and proved this.

I don't know how deep this calculator scam goes, how far up the food chain. What I know for sure is it is the biggest scam going.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Just about the same post that was deleted.....Where can one buy something called a Calculator On a Stick?....Where on this board has it be discussed? ..Where has it been proven to be a scam?....
The scams started decades ago when the money grabbers would tell people to hold the rods level. That way they would get SOME response from the rods, but it sure wasn't to a discriminated target. Kept the buyers off their back until their return date had expired.
I make my rods and hold them the way they work the best
The solar magnetic interference was talked about by Abbe Mermet back in the 1930's. He said it is like the moonlight on still water. There is one source of light, but when the stormy sea the moonlight is scattered all over the place. In the late 1970's Dell and others were working with the electronic receivers and proved this
I find that the bigger the solar storm is the better the rods work
I don't know how deep this calculator scam goes, how far up the food chain. What I know for sure is it is the biggest scam going.
I can put the numbers 353 in a calculator and put it on the ground with a gold target 10 foot away and walk between the calculator and the gold and get a reaction from the rods...So....Where is the scam?,,..ART

Groves

Mar 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Various LRLs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, and if we blindfold you and put the numbers 941, or 693, or 555, or any other random 3-digit number in your "calculator-on-a-stick"; and then tell you that it is really set to 353 - you will will get the same reaction.

The scam is you are suffering from self-delusion... and have been for decades now. Mike has got you on this one.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Yes, and if we blindfold you and put the numbers 941, or 693, or 555, or any other random 3-digit number in your "calculator-on-a-stick"; and then tell you that it is really set to 353 - you will will get the same reaction.

The scam is you are suffering from self-delusion... and have been for decades now. Mike has got you on this one.
Gee….We know what you think….I doubt if any treasure hunter would ecpect to find anything when they were blindfolded or would even try it….I may be delusional but all the people I sell my gold to must also be delusional….But I think that is just something the skeptics are just trying to transfer to us…..Art

delusional. now means 1000’s of hours of enjoying my hobby of treasure hunting and locating and recovering gold and other treasures?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread