Still no word back from Vernell Electronics

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called them two weeks ago and talked with a woman and she took my name and phone number. They never returned my call. When I was in the market for one of their machines I wanted to pay with Pay Pal. They refused and I asked "What happened? Did they ban you?" She sent me a nasty email. I didn't think much of and ordered one anyway. I was never able to get the scan gun to work like they said. So a while back I opened up the thing and changed the frequency to one I knew worked. Just like that I found some gold with it. So when I recently called them and mentioned this, she gave me the run-around. Now I really wonder if the original frequency was bogus or what? I don't know, but since they have not returned my call I am even more suspicious. Dell won't have anything to do with them and I guess I am a very slow learner. Kinda hurts to even mention this.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also I wanted to say that scan gun is not easy to use. Just barely works even when you know where the target is.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would think they would have called me back to see what frequency I was using, but maybe they don't want to know. I ain't telling them now.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the humorous side, you will never have to worry about punching in the wrong numbers on the calculator thingy. LOL

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Signal line
I called them two weeks ago and talked with a woman and she took my name and phone number. They never returned my call. When I was in the market for one of their machines I wanted to pay with Pay Pal. They refused and I asked "What happened? Did they ban you?" She sent me a nasty email.
Good job

I didn't think much of and ordered one anyway. I was never able to get the scan gun to work like they said. So a while back I opened up the thing and changed the frequency to one I knew worked. Just like that I found some gold with it.
Seems you like to mess with what you buy
So when I recently called them and mentioned this, she gave me the run-around. Now I really wonder if the original frequency was bogus or what?
Or it was broken but you will never know now
I don't know, but since they have not returned my call I am even more suspicious.
Would you call back?
Dell won't have anything to do with them and I guess I am a very slow learner. Kinda hurts to even mention this.
I can see Dells position...After all Vernell Electronics made “knock off’s “ of Dells product.
You would think they would have called me back to see what frequency I was using, but maybe they don't want to know. I ain't telling them now.
Would you tell us....I would like to try it
On the humorous side, you will never have to worry about punching in the wrong numbers on the calculator thingy. LOL
Yes, It is very important that you enter the equations into a Scientific Calculation in the proper order unless you don’t want it to work....Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone else not catch that joke? Okay, I'll explain it to you. It doesn't matter what numbers you enter on the calculator thingy BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER.

This is the scam part--the deception--making people think the calculator puts out some sort of signal depending on what numbers you enter. I own one! I see why they run out of Oz to hide from the laws here. If you told the truth and just admitted the calculator is only a mental witness for a dowsing rod then you wouldn't sell any for $10. Like I said you can get a cheap frequency generator that puts out a real signal line. I'm not joking when I said they called it "an imaginary signal line". That is just so ridiculous, it's hard to believe they even said that.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
Did anyone else not catch that joke? Okay, I'll explain it to you. It doesn't matter what numbers you enter on the calculator thingy BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER.

This is the scam part--the deception--making people think the calculator puts out some sort of signal depending on what numbers you enter. I own one! I see why they run out of Oz to hide from the laws here. If you told the truth and just admitted the calculator is only a mental witness for a dowsing rod then you wouldn't sell any for $10. Like I said you can get a cheap frequency generator that puts out a real signal line. I'm not joking when I said they called it "an imaginary signal line". That is just so ridiculous, it's hard to believe they even said that.
Looks like the joke is on you....There is a complete report made by the skeptics right on this board...they were able to measure the signal coming from the calculator...Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess your lawyer advised you not to answer that one. I'll rephrase the question: Do you have any association with James Randi? Are you James Randi?

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do any of the proceeds from Ranger-Tell sales go to the James Randi Educational Foundation?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
I guess your lawyer advised you not to answer that one.
I have not talked to a lawyer in 30 years
I'll rephrase the question: Do you have any association with James Randi?
no
Are you James Randi?
no
Do any of the proceeds from Ranger-Tell sales go to the James Randi Educational Foundation?
How would I know that?.I have not had any contact with anyone who works for Ranger Tell in the past 5 years..You may want to try this web site
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...if-you-thinking-about-using-rod-type-lrl.html

....Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This the main theme. It's the classic skeptic tactic to hide it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
This the main theme. It's the classic skeptic tactic to hide it.
Yes it is when a skeptic makes a mistake and lets the cat out of the bag....Now you are we trying to cover it up....Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"That LRL is a scam but this LRL is the Real Deal." Gawd, this stuff is knee-slapping hilarious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread