How far up the food chain does this calculator fraud go?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
FWIW - maybe a simple PM to the Moderator with your concerns would be better then broadcasting your "opinion" on the status of your posts. Yes, there must be a reason for your posts being deleted?

Last edited:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My posts get deleted. Somebody is making big money off this fraud. they don't want me talking about it.
No sense getting excited about it. You can't fix stupid, and if people want to spend their money for this stuff...let 'em. It's their money, and their decision. There's all the info in the world out there at our fingertips. If people want, they can research before their purchase. After that, what can you do?
Jim

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the second Bizzare Post you made about Fraud and your Posts getting deleted....Are you medically Ok?...Not an insult...more a consern....to someone that has never read your posts in the past...I have No Clue what the hell you are talking about???

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Jim in Idaho~
No sense getting excited about it. You can't fix stupid, and if people want to spend their money for this stuff...let 'em. It's their money, and their decision. There's all the info in the world out there at our fingertips. If people want, they can research before their purchase. After that, what can you do?
Jim

That is correct...I have put a simple way for people to become informed consumers many times..... So far I have not been ripped off.....Art
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...if-you-thinking-about-using-rod-type-lrl.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread