signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For at least the past 16 years the skeptics have been in denial. Their mantra was "It violates the inverse square rule." That's the danger of following book knowledge like a trained lab rat in a maze. But the most grievous offense is their bashing Dell and others who have spent years working on this. And they still have their bashing posted on the skeptic website. I believe in Karma and they have a truckload coming their way.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell is pretty much crippled and his wife is blind. You read about this in the Holy Bible. It's not even about money because Dell never made much of a living at it. It's about the skeptic pride.

Last edited:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I finally decided I had 18 minutes to waste on the "Meyl scalar wave" flick. Which I knew would be malarkey because had it been an explanation and demo of a scientific phenomenon, Signal wouldn't have posted a link to it.

It was doubletalk and blinkenlites entertainment for those who wish to be awed by such things. The guy even "qualified the marks" by invoking Tesla. That's what obviously impressed Signal. I wasn't impressed, but the flick did deliver what I expected other than that I didn't expect it to be so utterly clumsy.

Arthur got this much right: "what this has to do with Treasure Hunting?"

--Dave J.

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I finally decided I had 18 minutes to waste on the "Meyl scalar wave" flick. Which I knew would be malarkey because had it been an explanation and demo of a scientific phenomenon, Signal wouldn't have posted a link to it.

It was doubletalk and blinkenlites entertainment for those who wish to be awed by such things. The guy even "qualified the marks" by invoking Tesla. That's what obviously impressed Signal. I wasn't impressed, but the flick did deliver what I expected other than that I didn't expect it to be so utterly clumsy.

Arthur got this much right: "what this has to do with Treasure Hunting?"

--Dave J.

Soon in the future, metal detectors manufacturers will be replaced by MFD's and LRL's equipments.:occasion14:

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A note here. I bought a set of coils and electrodes from Meyl. I got the 3.5 Mhz coils. Yes, I was able to get higher voltage off the receiver coil than from the transmitter coil, but some of the other results were not as definite. Could be, probably is because I am not using the same signal generator. The one he sells is very expensive and I thought there should not be that much difference. But as it turns out, the cheap ebay DDS signal generators are not up for the task. His prices are just too high to spend any more. It cost me $120 just for shipping and still took just shy of one month to receive the parts. Don't get me wrong, I love what he is doing but just can't afford to get the right equipment.

As for LRL's vs. metal detectors, unless it's a few feet from the surface, even the best metal detector is totally useless.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
A note here. I bought a set of coils and electrodes from Meyl. I got the 3.5 Mhz coils. Yes, I was able to get higher voltage off the receiver coil than from the transmitter coil, but some of the other results were not as definite. Could be, probably is because I am not using the same signal generator. The one he sells is very expensive and I thought there should not be that much difference. But as it turns out, the cheap ebay DDS signal generators are not up for the task. His prices are just too high to spend any more. It cost me $120 just for shipping and still took just shy of one month to receive the parts. Don't get me wrong, I love what he is doing but just can't afford to get the right equipment.
Yes it works at 20 feet and the receiver seems to work pretty well..Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't spent much time on this. The scalar wave is mainly wavelength divided by 2Pi or about 1/6 of a wavelength. However some people have got 60 feet from the 7 MHz coils. I got the 3.5 MHz coils which should put the range at nearly fifty feet or possibly 120 feet if it holds at twice the range other people got with the 7MHz coils. But I don't know this because I don't have the same frequency generator. I took it outside and it didn't even light up the receiver lights for some reason. I suspect the ground was absorbing the signal. I tried connecting each coil to it's own grounding probe and it did not work even at close range. Possible I had a loose connection or something. Like I said, I do not intend to spend huge bucks on his other equipment. Already have $520 into it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I haven't spent much time on this. The scalar wave is mainly wavelength divided by 2Pi or about 1/6 of a wavelength. However some people have got 60 feet from the 7 MHz coils. I got the 3.5 MHz coils which should put the range at nearly fifty feet or possibly 120 feet if it holds at twice the range other people got with the 7MHz coils. But I don't know this because I don't have the same frequency generator. I took it outside and it didn't even light up the receiver lights for some reason. I suspect the ground was absorbing the signal. I tried connecting each coil to it's own grounding probe and it did not work even at close range. Possible I had a loose connection or something. Like I said, I do not intend to spend huge bucks on his other equipment. Already have $520 into it.
Just how much have you already spent trying to learn how to use a LRL or dowse?..Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those $50 DDS signal generators on ebay have no power under load.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I've got the soul of a rag picker, the mind of a slug. And I keep sweeping problems under my rug." from a Crosby and Nash tune.

I figured out some things about the frequency generator I am using, okay, I read the manual. LOL You know I was saying how the ebay DDS signal generators are not up for the task, and even a considerably higher priced one was not doing what I thought it should. So I know a bit more about it now--never claimed to have much electronics knowledge but I am learning.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
images.jpg

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you won't get with those ebay DDS signal generators is power at a distance. At close range they give lower voltage at the receiver and at longer range the voltage is lower than at close range. I figured I was doing something wrong until I learned how to work the other signal generator I have. I still don't know if it is up to snuff with Meyl's but I got a 2 to 1 voltage increase from about twenty feet without doing much tuning.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I guess by now you have done my experiments and know that the theory of LRL’s is real....Sorry that it was so easy to prove all your skeptic thinking was all wrong....Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The non-resonant coupling is about a million times less efficient.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if anyone understands that I am doing research with this device. I am not using it for a locator.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread