aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Signal line
You really think I'm going to tell you after you trashed every single one of my posts? You're more pompous than any skeptic if that's possible. That's the same abusive pimp mentality. I don't know anyone like that except sam or some other high-ranking skeptic.
You don’t have to tell me anything...and yes I think that is a big part of the skeptic mentality.I have never tried to put a calculator on a stick because I do not think it would work...I do know a few treasure hunters who have put a scientific calculator on a metal rod..and yes it has worked

..Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey fabienmartin...Thank you...It worked on my tests..the water up here is over 400 feet deep....I will have to wait until I get down to the Sacramento valley to confirm my test....I know the depths of a few wells down there.. Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I went to the valley..the first well I tested was a 15 foot deep hand dug well..I also tested on a 60 and 120 foot wells...I think I have it now...Art

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
Hey fabienmartin...Thank you...It worked on my tests..the water up here is over 400 feet deep....I will have to wait until I get down to the Sacramento valley to confirm my test....I know the depths of a few wells down there.. Art

Where you live do you have your own sweet water well that is 400 ft deep?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
No I don’t. I live in the Johnson Lane area of Minden NV. Our water is bad at times and other times it is good. I don’t know how many wells this water company has so it may just a matter which well they are using...Art

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are places in the world where water is a treasure. I use 10000 Hz frequency for water. It works very well. VV

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread