OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gee...The guy that ask me for the Freq. searches for Rocks using a Smart Phone....Is that not geophysical...Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just take your calculator on a stick and punch in the numbers--07734--and look at it upside down. (Remember Flo on the Progressive insurance commercial?) That is about as close to relaying ANY information you will ever get with that phony piece of garbage. I know because I own one.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize it is a bitter meal of crow to swallow--the thought that you got taken by a skeptic hoax with that calculator thingy. But the sooner you admit it and go buy a cheap frequency generator, the sooner you will be on the road to recovery.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thanks guys…..If you do not want to help Treasure hunters I have to assume that you belong on the skeptic web sites…It is a simple question ….What is the frequency for water?.....Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
WHERE AND WHAT IS THE NATURAL NOISE FLOOR

On the order of 2 to 3 kHz.

************ EDIT *************

I read many years ago that the increase in propagation losses in the 2-3 kHz region was due to the gyrofrequency of water vapor molecules: however in further investigation today I have been unable to find confirmation of that. So maybe it doesn't have anything to do with water after all.

This is in the same frequency range as geophysical proton procession magnetometry, the source of protons used most often being water, although alcohol and kerosene are also used.

Of course this has just as much to do with frequencies for LRL'ing as Mikes proposed 07734, with or without the zero. For that purpose, the lucky numbers on the back of a Chinese fortune cookie should work as least as well as any other numbers.

--Dave J.

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
07734, the zero is the depth reading, it only works on the surface. If you want deep you have to drop the "0" and leave the results to whatever they be. --Dave J.

7734 is for unusually deep targets, and if you found water there it would truly be a miracle.

Art, a microwave oven does a pretty good job of vibrating water, much better than a calculator. I recommend replacing the calculator with a microwave oven.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Carl~
Art, a microwave oven does a pretty good job of vibrating water, much better than a calculator. I recommend replacing the calculator with a microwave oven.
Gee Carl...If you don’t know the answer why Post?...My question has nothing to do with a microwave oven or a calculator....
~Art~
Gee...The guy that ask me for the Freq. searches for Rocks using a Smart Phone

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I frequent the water as often as possible...

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he means how many time do you have to get up to go pee at night.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes but snowballs can only roll down hill like a few other things....I guess since I own a good Scientific Calculator I will just have to find the frequency myself....I know it is probably between 12.01 and 15.999...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee Carl...It is not a device that locates Treasure.....It has been tried by an EE and found not to work...Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee Carl...It is not a device that locates Treasure.....

Well, I thought you were asking about water. No, I wouldn't recommend a microwaveoven-on-a-stick for locating treasure.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Carl~
~Art~
Gee Carl...If you don’t know the answer why Post?...My question has nothing to do with a microwave oven or a calculator....
~Art~
No...I am just asking for the Frequency of Water.....Art
~Carl~
Why do you think a microwave oven isn't relevant?
~Art~
Gee Carl...It is not a device that locates Treasure.....It has been tried by an EE and found not to work...Art
~Carl~
Well, I thought you were asking about water. No, I wouldn't recommend a microwaveoven-on-a-stick for locating treasure.
OK

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really think I'm going to tell you after you trashed every single one of my posts? You're more pompous than any skeptic if that's possible. That's the same abusive pimp mentality. I don't know anyone like that except sam or some other high-ranking skeptic.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread