Noticed something about early LRL advertising

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From everything I've read that aRT posted, I have serious doubts that he ever learned to use an MFD. I know he says he owns four or five locators, but so does the skeptic Sam and he can't use one, either. I just got tired of correcting aRT on the so-called "advice" he gives. Pretty much everything he says goes against what I was taught by Dell Winders. Dell knows more about it than the guys who tried to copy him. Dell says those guys were the ones who made the inflated claims to sell more equipment. Some things never change like with the calculator thingy. Those aren't just inflated claims they are just deceptive which is really false advertising. I deleted all my posts correcting aRT because it was just so negative I don't want it on the forum.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
From everything I've read that aRT posted, I have serious doubts that he ever learned to use an MFD. I know he says he owns four or five locators,
But I have
but so does the skeptic Sam and he can't use one, either
Sam was mostly on the Dowsing board a long time ago
I just got tired of correcting aRT on the so-called "advice" he gives.
And I have helped 100’ s of users...How many have you helped?
Pretty much everything he says goes against what I was taught by Dell Winders
And all the books you have read
Some things never change like with the calculator thingy.
Yes they are the biggest sellers of LRL’s instead of the old rod type devices
I deleted all my posts correcting aRT because it was just so negative I don't want it on the forum.
Very negative and unwilling to try anything...You have done your deleting thing on many web site......Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of people say this country is going to hell. They are wrong--it already has gone to hell. I guess the LRL and dowsing (calculator) industry is not much different.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
A lot of people say this country is going to hell. They are wrong--it already has gone to hell..
I for one am very proud of my country...

I guess the LRL and dowsing (calculator) industry is not much different

I am very sorry that you can’t understand LRL’s, Dowsing and a Calculator or use them..Art

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I am confused. I just want to dowse some wildneress areas for tunnels and caches. What is the best way to start and what kind of equipment do I need. Also where do I find some training?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is not the dowsing page. If you want to do it right then learn how to meditate first for ANY L-rod work. Most books say you need to spend twenty minutes twice a day. Do not expect results for at least eight weeks. This will teach you the self control needed to use an L-rod. So really the first step is "Know thyself." There is much about it in the Holy Bible, especially the part about losing the ego. Most people cannot understand this and think they know better. That's the control freak in us all, but some people with the chip on their shoulder never get over it. They think they can concentrate better than any stupid L-rod user. It's what I call the natural selection process. These types are automatically weeded out. Some people compare it to learning a musical instrument. I compare it to learning golf. You can be a crumby dowser and think you are good. Just go to the dowsing page and see the map dowsers. They never agree on any hot spots (mineral pockets) let alone the real treasure. Sam "Lobo" Wolfe said there are only a handful of real dowser in the country. Obviously they are not on T-net. So you get the "blind leading the blind".

Long range locators you might get the same deal. Someone claims to be an "expert" and tell you what you want to hear if you buy their equipment. Dell Winders has been at it longer than anyone and he is not selling equipment right now because of solar interference. You can still call him and get some info on it.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not saying Dell is the only LRL seller with a conscience. But what I am saying is there are people out there who will sell whatever people will buy and tell them what they want to hear. These are the ebay sellers for sure every one of them. I don't know, maybe aRT and these guys really are ignorant, but either way the buyer is the one who gets screwed. There is big money being made by these as Dell calls them "unscrupulous" types. I am more blunt and call them "con men". Personally what I have seen being posted on these forums, I have a hard time not thinking it is an elaborate skeptic hoax but it's getting to the point where I think they are so ignorant they can't make this stuff up. But I don't rule out that the calculator thingy might be a skeptic hoax. I've seen how the skeptics work and they are capable of anything.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The charged particles from the sun affect the earth's magnetic field and the LRL equipment and the LRL user and all dowsing, too. It comes and goes like a malfunctioning neon light flickering on and off. Sometimes it lights up then it goes back out. This makes it extremely difficult to learn, because if it's not working the L-rods will still respond to other items, they just won't discriminate (filter out the unwanted). So someone who doesn't know might think everything is okay and not know the rods just pulled them to iron or water (the two strongest concentrators). Or the rods might not respond to a good target because the others are putting out a stronger signal. At this point no one has spent the time and money to develop an MFD which can automatically adjust to the conditions.

We are right at the solar maximum. Even though this is considered a weak cycle, a sunspot is still a sunspot and the intensity is not necessarily weaker because of a weak cycle. A weak cycle only means there are fewer sunspots. The solar interference is nothing new. Abbe Mermet talked about it in his book from the 1930's, but some people want you to believe it is not important so you will buy from them. And anyone who does not understand this does not know how to use an LRL or dowsing equipment properly. More of the blind leading the blind and the buyer gets screwed. And I'm not even talking about phony "rip-off" equipment here.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Abbe Mermet described the interference by comparing it to moonlight on water. If the water is still and smooth the moonlight is as one beam of light and the source can be easily traced. However when interference occurs, like when the water is choppy the moonlight is scattered and appears to be from many different sources and cannot be traced back to the real source. Anyone who tries to tell you differently does not know or is deliberately trying to deceive. Anything to make a sale.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Radionics involves the use of certain substances like blood, hair, a signature, or other substances to heal a patient from afar.[SUP][1][/SUP] The concept behind radionics originated in the early 1900s with Albert Abrams (1864–1924), who became a millionaire by leasing radionic machines which he designed himself.[SUP][2][/SUP] Radionics contradicts some principles of physics and biology and as a result it has been classed as pseudoscience by most physicians.[SUP][3][/SUP] It is associated to metaphysics. The United States Food and Drug Administration does not recognize any legitimate medical uses for such devices.[SUP][/SUP]

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do feel sorry for anyone who gets ripped off on the ebay garbage, but I realize there are many people who do not listen to reason and experience. They think they are taking the easy route. There is a saying, "There's never enough time to do it right but there is always time to do it over again." That's not always the case. Many times the person gets so disgusted when they realize they got ripped off and they give up. Well at least the skeptics will "dance with delight".

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
They seem to not have enough time to come here and complain or even go to court and get their money back....or even complain to ebay....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank you Casca.....There are a few good threads down there and some good people...those are my methods but as usual if I find something better I study and practice it before I change anything...Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I am confused. I just want to dowse some wildneress areas for tunnels and caches. What is the best way to start and what kind of equipment do I need. Also where do I find some training?

Casca, how much time & money would you like to waste?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with Carl, darn it! Dowsing is pretty much a waste of time, and a waste of money if you travel and certainly if you think a calculator is going to work. Yes, I speak from first hand knowledge and experience. Map dowsing is even more a waste of time and money. But what the heck? You have twenty years to waste go for it. Then get an MFD.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody here who doesn't think aRT is a skeptic, well you deserve what you get. That's what I call the natural selection process.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread