Direct Perception

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll start a new thread here. Direct perception goes back to the story of the Garden of Eden. This is just off the top of my head and I'm tired and I don't do a rough draft. And I probably have some of the details wrong and some omitted. When Eve offered Adam the fruit from the tree of knowledge and he ate it, the serpent had told them they would be like God. And when God questioned them they had covered themselves with fig leaves. Anyway they had learned the difference between good and evil. I left out so many details, sorry. Anyway this difference between good and evil is called comparative knowledge. It is like holding your hand in ice water then putting it in warm water and you think it is hot water. But it is only comparative. They lost the direct perception and that is the Original Sin. This is what the ancient sages warned us about that you cannot trust the five senses. It is only comparative knowledge. We filter out probably 99% of what is out there. I recall in Catholic grade school, the Nun said if we could see everything we would die. But the point here is there is so much out there we filter out and you need to become aware of some of it if you want to learn how to locate. I wish the ahole wouldn't trash my threads but it's the chip on his shoulder inferiority complex. It's some kind of need to feel like he is in some position of authority. Remember what I said about losing the ego? I just have to laugh it off. So I'll start a new thread with every post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread