Body electricity

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The idea that someone has more body electricity than another is nonsense. All cells are small wet cell batteries. If you don't have it you are not alive. About the only difference is how much moisture you have in your skin. I've used the conductive gel some people claim will improve your locating. It has little effect on locating and I have extremely dry skin. Yes, a volt meter will read higher and the GSR meter will be much more sensitive but that has little effect on the actual locating. Far more important is where your focus is. The eyes have some sort of consciousness that goes through them. If you are looking at something you can get an L-rod response from that alone. The eyes overpower any weak energy from the rod. This again goes back to meditation and being able to filter out the input from the five senses. This is where many people fail and why I say some form of meditation is essential to locating.

If you go back in evolution the brain and eyes and ears etc. were all just sensitive folds in the skin that later developed into a narrow band of sensitivity. So the skin is sensitive to a much wider band of energy and this is where the body response comes from. So learning to see through the skin is only natural. It's there but most people ignore all the information that comes through the skin. I know most people won't believe it but you can actually learn to read a newspaper through your fingertips (not even touching the paper). Colors are fairly easy to recognize, even a deck of cards can be recognized. Without spending a bunch of time on it, this is how all your sense work--the brain deciphers or "makes sense of the senses".

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some devices like the Electroscope use what is called "voltage discrimination". The amount of voltage is adjusted depending on what they are searching for. I don't recall the range but something like a half volt up to three volts. This type of discrimination is just weak. You can hook up a battery to an L-rod, some devices use a nine volt battery. Of course this is huge compared to a few millivolts difference between dry and moist skin. I recall reading in "Psychical Physics" by Trump about some people claiming more sensitivity. They said you can rub your hands with a mixture of pumice and salt water. All this falls flat where you understand with an MFD you can wear gloves. It doesn't add up. Same with other devices that use an insulated handle.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Signal line
The amount of voltage is adjusted depending on what they are searching for. I don't recall the range but something like a half volt up to three volts. This type of discrimination is just weak
So now your say that three volts is making a weak signal...If you are putting out more than 3 volts you are breaking the law....You had better check that out before you build your MFD....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread