Body voltage

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has been some superstition on the forums about body voltage and being able to measure it with a simple voltmeter. You cannot measure body voltage with a simple voltmeter. Polarity for most men is positive on the right side and negative on the left side. For women it is the opposite. Just a note here if the brain has much over 10 millivolts running through it, there is brain seizure or AKA epilepsy. This is electrocution. Getting back to body voltage, when the body receives an injury, I don't know the exact mechanism but the area gets an electrical charge, voltage. This that buzz feeling you get when you hit your finger with a hammer, or when I cross a discriminated signal line to a target.

On a side note some trivia, I heard people with webbed toes have psychic powers. No, not me, I checked. LOL. I don't know, but in most cases the person has some sort of medical conditions. It must somehow affect the brain like savants where different channels in the brain are opened up. That might explain why some people who received brain injuries are better at it. Take me for instance. Been hit in the head too many times . LOL :tongue3::dontknow:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The divining rods are charged with static electricity from the dowser's own body. This static electricity can be seen quite adequately with a simple millivolt meter. This voltage is measured between the hands of the dowser, to measure this voltage accurately a diff amp should be used at the input to the voltmeter, "this eliminates stray signals which are common to both hands". The amount of voltage will vary depending on the person. A good dowser will have a high reading, "above 100 mv" while a poor dowser may read as low as,"0 mv.". For males the right hand is usually a negative polarity, and the left hand is positive in polarity. These polarities are usually reversed in females.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions