signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm also working on new type witness/sample for your L-rod

I originally developed it to put inside a sample chamber on an L-rod I have but I think it could probably just be attached to a piece of welding rod L-rod. The L-rod I am using it on I have tried several different sample configurations and just never had any success with it. At least this witness works. It's still nothing like the MFD equipment which gives a much stronger body response. We have been in a proton event the last few days and this might have caused a weaker signal. So after this latest solar storm subsides I'll know a little get more. As it is, when I get two lines intersection and walk to the point of intersection, I don't get much of a body response, but the target is there. So I guess that is alright, it just makes me wonder why I don't get the strong body response.

Still having great response with the new transmitter I have been working on. I've been using it and comparing it with some other MFD equipment and it has been as good or better. I've got so many different things going all at the same time, I am hoping to get this one out for testing soon. Of course you need to know how to use an L-rod for this device as well as for the new witness/sample.

I'm sure some people are going to think how can you claim something works if you haven't taken it out to the field. Sure, that's legitimate criticism, but I just know how well a target hits. I guess people are just going to have to try it and see.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
  1. If you are thinking about using a rod type LRL

If you are thinking about purchasing one of the rod type LRL’s or MFD’s I think the first thing you should learn is if you can use a set of L-rods...If the rods will not react for you then forget it

Now that you know that the rods will react and that you can locate gold it is time to study the different options you have.....Study those ads to determine the range and depth that would be of benefit to your needs....You have to remember that most of the older units were made to fit the manufacturers needs...Some were made to locate long time buried treasure etc...so you have to be aware of that...Now talk to the manufacturer and ask them a lot of questions...Now comes the hard part of your decision....Insist on a hands on demonstration or at least find someone who has one that you can try...I have traveled to 3 manufacturers place of business to get a hands on demonstration...With the fourth unit I found a unit to try as the travel was out of the question...All four of them have paid for themselves....Yes I have made a mistake as one of them just had to much range to suit me as I got older.....All four of them are still in use with no problems with their durability.....You will be able to search large areas quickly and see more of our country and have a better chance of finding something of value to enjoy....Thank you for reading my posts......Art

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
You have great posts Art, thanks for sharing. Yes, I have tried before buying and frequent practice has brought me success.
One instrument I tried had a real good response to my target, and also to everything else too. I wouldn't have known that
had I not tried before buying.
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
That is correct Rich...You have to study the ads then you have to decide what kind of treasure you are going to look for...Decide how much range you want and consider the depth you may need....then talk to the manufacturer and ask them a lot of questions...When you have decided which unit you want go to the manufacturer and do a hands on test....If nothing else try to find someone that will let you test their units....Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent the gold sample/witness to a well-known professional dowser. He tried it and said it works great. My plans are to offer a set of four samples--Gold, Silver, Diamond, and mystery bonus. Send me a P.M. if you know anyone who is interested. I can also do custom samples if you supply it.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I guess the professional dowser thought it was real enough. I guess my question is why would you insult him over something you have never seen?

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care if I don't sell any of these. I put them out there to help people. Yes, I say they are better than what other people are using, better than what I've seen. Some people think they know it all, but they don't.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a poor judge of character. I'd give it away but for people like you.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You are a poor judge of character. I'd give it away but for people like you.
I don’t need them...I use lab grade baits when I Dowse...When using a LRL if it is a good one there is no need for them...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions