All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Show us your GOLD!

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I originally had it set up for silver. I found a ring and some coins, That was maybe a couple years ago. I recently made some changes to it and it hits good on gold now. Haven't been out gold hunting yet. The original one was sensitive to micron gold and really needs some type of weight cancelling. I wasn't using any at the time and shelved it.

You have to know how to use L-rods for this. if you don't know how, it takes a lot of practice, speaking first hand. I'm not an instructor.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I say I am not an instructor, that doesn't mean I don't know about it. I don't know if people believe me when I say I practice 300 days a year. Usually more than one hour. Sometimes a dozen times a day, usually at least six or eight times. I live and breathe it, eat and sleep it. I haven't been involved in money making by selling units, but when I see what is being pushed off at such high prices, I really feel like i should be helping people get a fair deal. $200 might seem like a lot of money but I have spent untold hours at this. I'd have to sell several hundred of them to break even from the time I've spent. What I have works and it is not dowsing.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The original one was sensitive to micron gold and really needs some type of weight cancelling
Doesn’t work that way....Some deposits of Micro Gold give off a signal like 35 pounds of gold...Weight checks will not help..there are some frequencies that help...Try 8563006.....Art

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a one of Dells weight chexs, a Ranger Tell body booster that will work as a weight check and a home made unit made from a household dimmer switch which is the best of the three. I dig a lot of micro gold and process it in the winter. Sells the same as gold flakes....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread