Rangertell Vekta

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do your self a favour , save your money and buy a brand name detecter . Have you ever seen anyone post photo's of finds they found with one of these , none i've seen , plenty rate these as a scam .. cheers Mick

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frequency generators work but it was never intended them to be put on a swivel handle. That defeats the purpose.

But the real rip-off here is you can buy that thing for $50 on ebay. That doesn't say much good about that company. Those things are factory seconds. The controls do not work right. But anyone who wants to pay $1000 for one, please don't let me stop you.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Have you ever seen anyone post photo's of finds they found with one of these , none i've seen
Yes I have.....In fact....Every time you read one of posts you see one of my finds

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want my advice, if it has an electronics box on a swivel handle, don't walk away, RUN away from it. It's just about a guarantee that it is a dowsing rod with an electronics weight on it. Dowsing rod means mental discrimination and ideomotor response.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If you want my advice, if it has an electronics box on a swivel handle, don't walk away, RUN away from it. It's just about a guarantee that it is a dowsing rod with an electronics weight on it. Dowsing rod means mental discrimination and ideomotor response.

Yes it does if your a skeptic and also that you have no idea how these tools work

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Just got ready for another great year of treasure hunting..Made a few mistakes but found them..I decided to remount my calculator as I had dropped it and it came off. The tape was full of little rocks and sand..I went to Stables and bought a cheap roll of two sided tape...I put it on and the darn thing would not work....The tape was to thick...Went back and bought some Scotch Mounting Tape...While I was there I bought a new calculator..It was a Casio Parction....It is fully Solar...It works good except when the lighting is poor....Watch out Dessert, here I come again....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal Line
Frequency generators work but it was never intended them to be put on a swivel handle. That defeats the purpose
What are you talking about?

2002 model TG
100_1025.jpg 100_1026.jpg

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frequency generators work but it was never intended them to be put on a swivel handle. That defeats the purpose.

But the real rip-off here is you can buy that thing for $50 on ebay. That doesn't say much good about that company. Those things are factory seconds. The controls do not work right. But anyone who wants to pay $1000 for one, please don't let me stop you.

I saw some poor soul bought one of these off ebay. Talk about getting screwed with you pants still on. Anybody wants a better device for nearly a thousand bucks less cost, shoot me a private message.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I saw some poor soul bought one of these off ebay. Talk about getting screwed with you pants still on. Anybody wants a better device for nearly a thousand bucks less cost, shoot me a private message.
Did you not get in trouble for trying to sell your 1969 technology down on the dowsing board?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Signal _ line, have already stated only Charter members and supporting vendors can sell here, what you are proposing would require you to be a supporting vendor.

Don't make offer again until you are a supporting vendor.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions