Omni Range Master.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Yokum has retired...I have one and it is a great prospecting tool.....The only problem I have with it is that the range was to much for me....Art

OP
OP
digordie

digordie

Aug 18, 2012
What have you found with it Art? Is there any tricks you know of in setting up the ground rod etc?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The antenna wire has to be fully out and must be in good condition…Put the rods in the ground on each side of the unit...Walk your circle at least 40 feet from the device…. After turning it on wait for 10 minutes for all the signal lines to form…When you walk your circle the same signal lines may show up in both half’s…Unlike most LRL’s the signal stop at the target….Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious if anyone has an Omni Range Master, molecular resonator, precious mineral locator invented by that guy in Carson City Nevada? Do they actually work well and if so what have you found with it?

"Invented" is a very strong word for something that was a run-of-the-mill money-making scam. Mr. Yocum was finally shut down by the State of Nevada.

OP
OP
digordie

digordie

Aug 18, 2012
"Invented" is a very strong word for something that was a run-of-the-mill money-making scam. Mr. Yocum was finally shut down by the State of Nevada.

So are you saying it is a total sham? Thats why im wondering what if anything has ever been found with one.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are you saying it is a total sham? Thats why im wondering what if anything has ever been found with one.

Yup, total. If you take a metal detector along with the LRL, you can find things and pretend it was the LRL that did the deed.

treasure

Feb 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'Mr. Yocum was finally shut down by the State of Nevada.' -Carl
Does it mean he is in jail?!!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What Carl is saying is he can't do it. If you go to his website he says all the claims made by Yocum are false. I admit they are inflated beyond belief. I don't even think he got the math right. "Within eight miles" means an eight mile radius or nearly 200 square miles. I think he meant within four miles which is about fifty square miles. You know how long that would take to search with an LRL? I'm pretty sure these inflated claims is what Dell has talked about that damaged the LRL industry credibility. The frequency generators work, but you have to learn the L-rods. You gotta want it. Anybody says they don't work just doesn't know what they are talking about or they are trying to deceive, or both. Either way they are wrong.

Last edited:
OP
OP
digordie

digordie

Aug 18, 2012
What Carl is saying is he can't do it. If you go to his website he says all the claims made by Yocum are false. I admit they are inflated beyond belief. I don't even think he got the math right. "Within eight miles" means an eight mile radius or nearly 200 square miles. I think he meant within four miles which is about sixty square miles. You know how long that would take to search with an LRL? I'm pretty sure these inflated claims is what Dell has talked about that damaged the LRL industry credibility.

The frequency generators work, but you have to learn the L-rods. You gotta want it. Anybody says they don't work just doesn't know what they are talking about or they are trying to deceive, or both. Either way they are wrong.

So have you found something with one?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rarely discuss my LRL projects. As I have said I haven't found a stack of gold bars yet, but I haven't tried too hard. And there's a lot more than just following a signal line to the end and thinking you are rich. I have to believe most people have unrealistic expectations. Karl von Mueller made it seem like there is a stack of gold on every street corner. Even if there is, it's not accessible.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rarely discuss my LRL projects. As I have said I haven't found a stack of gold bars yet, but I haven't tried too hard. And there's a lot more than just following a signal line to the end and thinking you are rich. I have to believe most people have unrealistic expectations. Karl von Mueller made it seem like there is a stack of gold on every street corner. Even if there is, it's not accessible.

Mike, a simple "no" would suffice.

Dig, here's some light bedtime reading for ya:

Dowsing/LRL Q&A -- lots of basics
LRL Reports -- A number of technical reports on various LRLs, including the Omni-Range Master
Theories of Empty Holes -- the most popular alibis of LRL users
$25,000 Reward -- An easy way to make money with an LRL, but only if it works

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl likes to project his rabidly biased skeptic opinions as the final truth. Contrary to his beliefs, he is not an authority on LRL's. And I am not even convinced that these are his beliefs. I have the suspicion that he knows they work, but doesn't want to admit he has been wrong all along. Pride is a bad thing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
digordie

digordie

Aug 18, 2012
Mike, a simple "no" would suffice.

Dig, here's some light bedtime reading for ya:

Dowsing/LRL Q&A -- lots of basics
LRL Reports -- A number of technical reports on various LRLs, including the Omni-Range Master
Theories of Empty Holes -- the most popular alibis of LRL users
$25,000 Reward -- An easy way to make money with an LRL, but only if it works

Thanks Carl for the reading. Im asking because I do own the omni. Ive dug some dry holes thats for sure. But I did take it to a creek that is known to have gold, and I kid you not, I followed the strongest signal line and it led me right up the steep side of the creek about ten feet above the creek level it read four feet deep. I dug like mad and right at the four foot depth I hit a bowl in the bedrock loaded with gold flakes. That is the only time it has worked so well for me so im baffled. It seems to work if you know with certainty that there is material in the area like if something is hidden etc but doubt does seem to effect the rods. Very perplexing to me.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read a book on nugget hunting the guy secretly threw a nugget out in front of his students then told them they could have it if they found it. Like magic they started to hunt like a professional, slowed down, etc. Once they found the nugget it was back to the same mistakes. DorD if you haven't done so, do a web search and find some meditation exercises, even just the breathing exercises. PRACTICE THEM TO LEARN TO STILL YOUR MIND AND YOUR FIVE SENSES WHICH LEAD TO DISTRACTIONS. Some people get it on their own, but that is a big chance you don't need to take and it will certainly take you longer to get it right, maybe never. Yes, some people will try to convince you it is not necessary. They will tell you what you want to hear. I think they don't want people to learn. Or else they don't know in the first place. It takes several weeks of twice-daily practice, some books say don't expect results for eight weeks.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, the LRL indicated gold in a gold-bearing creek... sorry, but that's an underwhelmingly unimpressive story. I wonder if there's any more gold in that creek.

Keep very accurate records of all your digs and you will likely see a phenomenally low success-to-dry-hole ratio. Being a decent prospector and knowing how to read a creek even before you turn the unit on will help tremendously and might even convince you that the unit, and not your own gray matter, is the root cause of success.

OP
OP
digordie

digordie

Aug 18, 2012
I read a book on nugget hunting the guy secretly threw a nugget out in front of his students then told them they could have it if they found it. Like magic they started to hunt like a professional, slowed down, etc. Once they found the nugget it was back to the same mistakes. DorD if you haven't done so, do a web search and find some meditation exercises, even just the breathing exercises. PRACTICE THEM TO LEARN TO STILL YOUR MIND AND YOUR FIVE SENSES WHICH LEAD TO DISTRACTIONS. Some people get it on their own, but that is a big chance you don't need to take and it will certainly take you longer to get it right, maybe never. Yes, some people will try to convince you it is not necessary. They will tell you what you want to hear. I think they don't want people to learn. Or else they don't know in the first place. It takes several weeks of twice-daily practice, some books say don't expect results for eight weeks.

Thanks signal line. Its too bad someone cant invent a signal line detection device that would eliminate the variable of the human and his rods!!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be thankful you have seen. Others are not so fortunate. Now you need to use that as motivation to improve your skills. Again I say you have to stop the mental processes. What is needed is pure clear focus (aka clarity) and expanded awareness, that's EXACTLY what meditation can do for you. The mental processes are known in the Holy Bible as "The Great Deceiver" aka Satan.

OP
OP
digordie

digordie

Aug 18, 2012
Be thankful you have seen. Others are not so fortunate. Now you need to use that as motivation to improve your skills. Again I say you have to stop the mental processes. What is needed is pure clear focus (aka clarity) and expanded awareness, that's EXACTLY what meditation can do for you. The mental processes are known in the Holy Bible as "The Great Deceiver" aka Satan.

So are you saying it has nothing to do with the health of body/ salinity levels etc? You think its all mental/spiritual?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread