maxfynd The Inspector

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
So, it's basically a borescope that he claims has magical powers to find treasure?

THE Inspector BY Maxfynd Long Range Gold Multi Metal Detector | eBay

Extech BR250 BR250 Video Borescope/Wireless Inspection Camera - Amazon.com

I don't know whether the LRL sellers are like the LRL buyers- kooks who sincerely believe what they're selling- of if they're just garden variety con men who are callously exploiting the lower intelligence of a certain group of suckers. Some seem to fall into the former category, some into the latter. What I do know for absolutely certain is that almost all of them read this forum. Some years back, I made a mocking thread, in jest, about how I was making a LRL that had a digital readout screen... I taped a couple knitting needles to the bottom of an old gameboy.

Almost immediately thereafter, one LRL maker 'announced' his 'next generation' LRL that had a digital screen...

So, order that "Long Range Locator", the only thing I can promise you is that what arrives in the box is exactly what you deserve.

OP
OP
vm8

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your input. Actually I did ask Maxfynd rep to send me a video of actual test of The Inspector and I wanted to see the result of IR on the screen.
But they don't have and I can't find any reviews from a user.

So I guess I have to save more to get a real gadget :-(

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a whole lot cheaper to buy a fake gadget and pretend it works. You can build a whole fantasy world around it, and be a Big Time Treasure Hunter.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
It is always wise to study every thing you can about a device…..Then try to go to the factory and get a hands on demonstration….No matter what we say it is your decision to make….Art

OP
OP
vm8

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Aart...I asked for their showroom but they don't have.

So lucky that a cousin in law got a Nokta Gold King and agreed to rent it out to me
;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread