My LRL Projects: UPDATE

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If you've read my posts you pretty much know my continuing theme--learn and practice daily some form of meditation if you want to use an L-rod. That is by far the most important thing I can tell people. Many people will tell you otherwise--tell you what you want to hear (pretty easy to do to someone with gold fever). No one wants you to know it takes real dedication to learn--more than most people will ever have. As I say, you gotta want it. There aren't very many people who know how to use one. I hav no doubt there are people selling them who cannot use one, especially the ebay con jobs. Don't believe that feedback. I have no doubt some of those scammers sell to a few friends a put up false feedback. Of course most give good feedback before they realize "It's only for gifted people." or some other cop-out. Most of that stuff does not work very well in the first place or relies on mental dowsing skills which is unreliable and inaccurate at best.
Yes..Everyone is trying to scam us but you

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
100_1025.jpg 100_1026.jpg
Gee Mike...Can you tell me where I have told anyone to buy a Ranger Tell...All the stuff in mine must be hooked up right as it works..I am not a mental dowser so that leaves that part out...If you knew anything you would know that it does not have any thing in it that works from Electricity...sorry that you are so badly informed...Art

Sorry you did not take advantage of the money back guarantee..

For the general reader...I do own a Ranger Tell model TG...It took me a long time to learn how to use it....I do not recommend any device to anyone...I just tell people about how things work unlike mike...He has been trying to learn how to use the devices for 35 years and has failed...I also own a Prospector, a Omni Range Master and a Si-go....Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I charged $2000 it would still be a better deal than what Art is pushing. My parts cost me over $100 and a few hours to build.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If I charged $2000 it would still be a better deal than what Art is pushing. My parts cost me over $100 and a few hours to build.
Gee Mike...Can you tell me where I have told anyone to buy a Ranger Tell

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize some people do not want me to sell locators for such a low price.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Well Mike....where is your manual for this device?...where can one get the instructions they need?....Will it go through boulders?..Does the signal end at the target or keep going?...Does it follow the terrain even in deep canyons? Or is it for locating targets in your back yard?
...Many more questions that need answers..Art

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal _ line, have already stated only Charter members and supporting vendors can sell here, what you are proposing would require you to be a supporting vendor.

Don't make offer again until you are a supporting vendor.....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees....

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
First you need a set of rods

To make the L rods cut two hangers at the neck and straighten them. Make the handles 5" long and the long side 17"making sure that the handles are free of the old bends. Remember that these L Rods are not very sensitive but will react to a lot of different objects.

RECEIVING RODS
The first step is to simply take the receiving rods in your hands. Feel them: look at them: and get used to them. Outside is best for practice but inside will work. Hold the receiving rods in front of you-chest high-about 18" apart at the same height, parallel to each other and to the ground. It is best if one of the rods is one inch above the other so they won't touch each other when they cross.
The most important thing for you to do is practice a lot. Expect the rods to feel clumsy at first; awkward. The wind may blow them around somewhat. Sometimes they will swing outward too far, but don't get discouraged because we all have gone through this experience. If the rods aren't level at all times or they move a bit, don't worry. It is not that critical. After you have some practice and start working with the system, you will be able to take a set of rods in your hands and make them work properly for you in the wind, dodging trees, rocks, or any obstacles you may encounter.

Now if you want to see if you would like to learn just how these tools work I can give you a couple of ways to try....Remember if the rods do not work neither will a field generator..If you have a cell phone, Battery operated calculator or a Walkie takie with Channel 7 which should be 462.7125MHz I can tell you how to see if these tools will work for you..It is just like a free trail...Art
I have had a few messages about this..so I guess I should tell everyone
With the calculator you put in 353 equal and do nothing else...On the cell phone you put in 353 and do nothing else and on the walkie talkie you put in on channel 7 and tape the talk or send button down...Now you put it on the floor...Place some gold about 10 foot away...Now walk between them with the rods...The rods should respond....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Now you have to learn how to follow a signal line...I use a simple S pattern...You have to know that some signals keep going after they pass the target...After I follow the signal for a while I stop with the rods crossed..I drop one rod to my side and the up rod will point to the target...Art
678.gif

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Now that you have located the target you need to find out how deep it is...Pretty simple..Walk off the target.. ...when the rods start to open mark the spot...keep walking and when the rods close again mark that spot....the distance between the two marks is the depth...Art
Depth.gif

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Inside the machine it looks like an antenna (common) a potentiometer and a germanium diode.

Less than $5 worth of stuff.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inside the machine it looks like an antenna (common) a potentiometer and a germanium diode.

I guess you couldn't see the $2 capacitor. Someday I'll get a camera set up and show you a photo of the one I paid only $350. Absolute B.S. It's mental dowsing disguised as an LRL. That's why I say I think it's a skeptic hoax. I can't believe anyone would be so unethical to sell something like that except a skeptic. Nothing is beyond them.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Instead of using your LRL to locate a gold signal line why not have the LRL balanced and sitting there-------walk by with a 10 ounce gold bar and see if the LRL follows the gold? It won't because LRL's don't work.

What we are talking about is rod type LRL’s...I can put a gold bar in a car and have it drive away...I can tell when it stops or turns until it gets 8 miles away...Can you bench test you equipment like that?

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They got my thread deleted where I said I can build a low-cost gold locator. I'm not in it for the money, just don't want to see people get ripped off. What I build has worked for me. I just have to believe it's skeptic driven. They have a hatred in their heart for anyone who can use one.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They got my thread deleted where I said I can build a low-cost gold locator. I'm not in it for the money, just don't want to see people get ripped off. What I build has worked for me. I just have to believe it's skeptic driven. They have a hatred in their heart for anyone who can use one.

You got your own thread deleted, it was deleted because you are not a supporting vendor and you were trying to sell.

You have been told in past only Charter Members and Supporting vendors can sell here...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I hope I can still tell people not buy the phony ebay garbage. That was was my main objective.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Thank you...that goes to show you it don’t take a electronic genius to make something that woks

I guess you couldn't see the $2 capacitor. Someday I'll get a camera set up and show you a photo of the one I paid only $350. Absolute B.S. It's mental dowsing disguised as an LRL. That's why I say I think it's a skeptic hoax. I can't believe anyone would be so unethical to sell something like that except a skeptic. Nothing is beyond them.
Wrong again Mike...Your a mental dowser and that just does not work on LRL's

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be fooled, the skeptics have done extensive marketing research on how LRL's are sold. They know that when they say stuff against them, the sales go up. So that's what they have done FOR YEARS. Now why would they do that unless they have some interest in it? There is nothing more phony than those calculator fake LRL's.

I'll tell you a little about it. You believe that if you punch in some phony number into the calculator it will find gold. You might even be able to find your test target but one day your subconscious calls B.S. Then they send you some new phony numbers and that works until your subconscious calls B.S. Pretty soon your subconscious becomes programmed to call B.S. Now you have become a true skeptic just what they wanted. Now you have been programmed to think all LRL's are phony. That's what they want. But they also made money off it. Just some kind of perverted minds.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
We know Mike...It is someone else’s fault that you are a poor dowser and poor at user a LRL..You were told before not to try to sell stuff...I would guess that you just do not follow instructions well...Art
Okay I hope I can still tell people not buy the phony ebay garbage. That was was my main objective.
Gee....there is a whole thread on ebay sells..Why don’t you go there and post?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread