My LRL Projects: UPDATE

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I'll tell you a little about it. You believe that if you punch in some phony number into the calculator it will find gold. You might even be able to find your test target but one day your subconscious calls B.S. Then they send you some new phony numbers and that works until your subconscious calls
Most of the calculations I use now are from other users..Heck..Carl gave us a few as a joke but they were not.I have control of my subconscious mind.
B.S. Pretty soon your subconscious becomes programmed to call B.S. Now you have become a true skeptic just what they wanted. Now you have been programmed to think all LRL's are phony. That's what they want. But they also made money off it.
So..is that what happed to you?
Just some kind of perverted minds.
Have you tried my experiments #29, #30 and #31?...If not what are you afraid of?....Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The frequency discriminators are the best gold locators.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
(quote removed by mod)
The frequency discriminators are the best gold locators.
And they give you less information that makes you waste time...Have you ever walked miles following a signal and when you get to the target it is 70 feet deep or walk 8 miles to recover a few flakes of gold...I don’t have to do that any more..And yes I like new technology..

Last edited by a moderator:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Don't be fooled, the skeptics have done extensive marketing research on how LRL's are sold. They know that when they say stuff against them, the sales go up. So that's what they have done FOR YEARS. Now why would they do that unless they have some interest in it? There is nothing more phony than those calculator fake LRL's.

I'll tell you a little about it. You believe that if you punch in some phony number into the calculator it will find gold. You might even be able to find your test target but one day your subconscious calls B.S. Then they send you some new phony numbers and that works until your subconscious calls B.S. Pretty soon your subconscious becomes programmed to call B.S. Now you have become a true skeptic just what they wanted. Now you have been programmed to think all LRL's are phony. That's what they want. But they also made money off it. Just some kind of perverted minds.
Gee Mike...I have been using mine since 2002 and none of that has happened to me

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The frequency discriminators are the best gold locators but they have to be stationary for the discriminated signal line to develop. You can't do a sweep with one and get the discrimination--that is not how they work. Those people selling the hand-held types do not even understand how they are supposed to work. All they know is mental dowsing. When you sweep such a device you are dowsing with it, why bother? You have defeated the purpose of it. You can build a dowsing rod for less than a dollar. But of course dowsing is unreliable and inaccurate. So that's why I use the frequency discriminators. They are ten times more accurate, ten times more finds. You can get better accuracy with a dowsing amplifier but the witness you use can play a big factor. Same with the L-rod.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The frequency discriminators are the best gold locators but they have to be stationary for the discriminated signal line to develop. You can't do a sweep with one and get the discrimination--that is not how they work. Those people selling the hand-held types do not even understand how they are supposed to work.
I think they understand that the equipment is capable of doing a lot more for the hunter. Can frequency discriminators tell you how deep the target is from where you find the signal line?...Can a frequency discriminators tell you the distance from the target at the start of the hunt?... Can frequency discriminators tell you what the target is before you have walked for miles?..Yes they can
All they know is mental dowsing. When you sweep such a device you are dowsing with it, why bother? You have defeated the purpose of it.
How would you know that?
You can build a dowsing rod for less than a dollar. But of course dowsing is unreliable and inaccurate.
I can find treasure just by dowsing.....My other equipment just makes it easier
So that's why I use the frequency discriminators. They are ten times more accurate, ten times more finds
If that’s how you want to work you can
You can get better accuracy with a dowsing amplifier but the witness you use can play a big factor. Same with the L-rod.
You are the only one talking about dowsing amplifiers ,Just where can one find these things?...I use the real thing as a witness and you are now telling us fake witness are better?

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to get a website and there will be people kicking themselves because the price is going way up.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I'm going to get a website and there will be people kicking themselves because the price is going way up.
Have fun Mike...that’s what Treasure hunting is all about,,,Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I want to thank the people who have done my little experiments (post #29)…Now you can read the posts and know what we are talking about…Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody wants to know, the dowsing amplifier I build really hits hard when I put in about two ounces of silver coins. Just about as hard as anything I have used.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Anybody wants to know, the dowsing amplifier I build really hits hard when I put in about two ounces of silver coins. Just about as hard as anything I have used.
To bad Mike that this is the Long Ranger Locator board...what’s wrong..the guys down there to smart

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rarely get what is referred to as a "lock-on" but I was getting it. It felt like an electric shock where your muscles freeze, only much weaker and no pain involved. I somethings get the rod to perk up sort of like well, I can't say here LOL. But this one was like I could sense an electrical buzz, almost like a corona discharge I'm seen during electrical storms. Saint Elmo's fire. Only there was no storm.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, I know some people use the dowsing amplifiers for map dowsing. Although almost everyone confuses the two, map dowsing is psychic and really is not dowsing at all. It's more like ESP which is in the astral realm. When I talk about being unreliable and inaccurate I am mainly referring to the so-called map dowsing and not so much the physical dowsing. I've said before that map dowsing should not be on the dowsing page but should be on the Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal page.

I'm sure some people do not understand what a dowsing amplifier is. You place a witness or sample of what you are searching for into the resonator chamber. The amplifier increases the power of the witness to link with the target. Many people refer to this linking as the union ray or sympathetic resonance.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So why do you need an amplifier..A simple sample of what you are look for gets the job done...No reason to use electronics

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Like I said, I know some people use the dowsing amplifiers for map dowsing. Although almost everyone confuses the two, map dowsing is psychic and really is not dowsing at all. It's more like ESP which is in the astral realm. When I talk about being unreliable and inaccurate I am mainly referring to the so-called map dowsing and not so much the physical dowsing. I've said before that map dowsing should not be on the dowsing page but should be on the Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal page.
Psychic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A psychic is a person who claims to have an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception (ESP), or who is said by others to have such abilities. The word "psychic" is also used to describe theatrical performers, such as stage magicians, who use techniques such as prestidigitation, cold reading, and hot reading to produce the appearance of such abilities. It can also denote an ability of the mind to influence the world physically using psychokinetic powers such as those formerly claimed by Uri Geller.
Astral plane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic), medieval, oriental and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[SUP][1][/SUP] It is the world of the planetary spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and generally said to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.[SUP][2][/SUP] In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularised by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism.
(Removed by mid) Topic: Physical Dowsing (1/1)[/URL]
We know you are a poor Dowser but the reason is now apparent....
I'm sure some people do not understand what a dowsing amplifier is. You place a witness or sample of what you are searching for into the resonator chamber. The amplifier increases the power of the witness to link with the target. Many people refer to this linking as the union ray or sympathetic resonance.
union ray sympathetic resonance
Sympathetic resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sympathetic resonance or sympathetic vibration is a harmonic phenomenon wherein a formerly passive string or vibratory body responds to external vibrations to which it has a harmonic likeness. The classic example is demonstrated with two similar tuning-forks of which one is mounted on a wooden box. If the other one is struck and then placed on the box, then muted, the un-struck mounted fork will be heard. In similar fashion, strings will respond to the external vibrations of a tuning-fork when sufficient harmonic relations exist between the respective vibratory modes. A unison or octave will provoke the largest response as there is maximum likeness in vibratory motion. Other links through shared resonances occur at the fifth and, though with much less effect, at the major third. The principle of sympathetic resonance has been applied in musical instruments from many cultures and times. Apart from the basic principle at work on instruments with many undamped strings, such as harps, guitars and pianos with the dampers raised, other instruments are fitted with extra choirs of sympathetic strings, which respond with a silvery halo to the tones played on the main strings.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the dowsing amplifier much like I do an LRL. I set it on the ground and wait a few minutes then circle it with an L-rod until I get a response as I cross the signal line to a target. Of course the best way is to re-position the device and repeat the process then walk to the intersection of the two signal lines and narrow it down.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I use the dowsing amplifier much like I do an LRL. I set it on the ground and wait a few minutes then circle it with an L-rod until I get a response as I cross the signal line to a target. Of course the best way is to re-position the device and repeat the process then walk to the intersection of the two signal lines and narrow it down.
With a field generator you follow the signal straight to the target...I guess you have not learned that and probably never will...Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are like me I put the forum nose-thumber on IGNORE. Then you can read my posts in sequence.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread