My LRL Projects: UPDATE

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The frequency discriminators are the best gold locators but they have to be stationary for the discriminated signal line to develop. You can't do a sweep with one and get the discrimination--that is not how they work. Those people selling the hand-held types do not even understand how they are supposed to work. All they know is mental dowsing. When you sweep such a device you are dowsing with it, why bother? You have defeated the purpose of it. You can build a dowsing rod for less than a dollar. But of course dowsing is unreliable and inaccurate. So that's why I use the frequency discriminators. They are ten times more accurate, ten times more finds. You can get better accuracy with a dowsing amplifier but the witness you use can play a big factor. Same with the L-rod.
you say: dowsing rod is unreliable and inaccurate...while freq disc is ten times more accurate...when I do the math it equals 10 times unreliable and inaccurate ... The dowsing rod needs some percentage of success in order to be compared in this manner!

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Why...I am having fun...It is always fun to pull the chains of skeptics...Instead of reading all those skeptic sites you may want to read treasure net. You may learn something that would make use believe what you are posting...We know how the devices work and you don’t..Real simple...Art

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentleman post by our rules, stop the arguing and insults. .

Do not post links to other treasure forums..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
you say: dowsing rod is unreliable and inaccurate...while freq disc is ten times more accurate...when I do the math it equals 10 times unreliable and inaccurate ... The dowsing rod needs some percentage of success in order to be compared in this manner!
Yes they would...I find that Dowsing Rods and most of the LRL’s are reliable and very accurate...I can not say all the LRL’s but the 7 I have used are...Art

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they would...I find that Dowsing Rods and most of the LRL’s are reliable and very accurate...I can not say all the LRL’s but the 7 I have used are...Art
are your locating efforts bothered by other spurious oscillations from man made sources, like microwaves, radio, transmission lines...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
are your locating efforts bothered by other spurious oscillations from man made sources, like microwaves, radio, transmission lines...
sometimes transmission lines give me a little trouble but when you know what the signal does it is just a matter of ignoring them.The signal from transmission lines comes to the surface like a big oval..the higher the lines the bigger it is...You may have trouble before you reach the lines...You can walk through this signal and it will become neutral when under the lines and you will find it again when you come out from under them..It works the same when they are buried
.Art

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal_line stop trying to advertise.......

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread