Cobra - Long Range Locator........Any advise please?

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most all long range locators are real. The manufacture will sell you one. However what they supposedly do and how they supposedly work is pretty much junk advertising not to mention junk science. Your not finding much information because there is not much information. No one's keeping such things secrete, no ones really using these things with any reliability. If you wish to dowse for treasures, or water for that matter, there is a lot more reliable information and good people who may be willing to help you along. But be honest with yourself... if it looks to good to be true it probably is and most Long Range Locators are just to good to be true when taken in an objective view.
BTW I do believe in dowsing and for me it works.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Long Range Locators are a SCAM.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Just Google .. Cobra LRl...If you can not try it before buying I think that is a mistake..I own 4 lrl’s and I used 3 of them before I made the purchase....I have used 7 of these devices and they all found gold...Some are just better than others...Art

OP
OP
S

smich469

Apr 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for your replies much appreciated :cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread