signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell Winders worked with Vernon Rose. The original MFD systems did not use L-rods. They used an electronic receiver for several years before Dell figured out he could use L-rods to detect the signal line to the target. The rods were quicker, less expensive, lighter weight, and pinpoint better. Of course the downside is they take quite a bit of time to learn on your own. Just about every skeptic has tried to use them and failed. And it's a lot easier to blame the equipment then to swallow their pride and admit they are the problem.

And of course I tell everyone to do it right and learn some form of meditation for any device that uses L-rods or any kind of swivel handle. Nobody wants to hear this truth and the redneck way is the school of hard knocks. I tell everyone this is the key to learning L-rods. Everybody wants the easy way and that is meditation. The people who preach that you don't need meditation want you to fail. So listen to them, try the redneck way and then once you fail just remember what I told you.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gee...the first LRL I bought had five minutes of instructions...I recovered 2 ½ oz of gold on the way home...Now learning to dowse was much harder...Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case anyone doesn't know, I moved to Montana when I was 11 and that was 51 years ago. I've worked as a laborer most of my life. How to you say "Redneck"? This is the hinterlands.

I learned meditation by using a GSR meter Galvanic Skin Response meter. It measures your skin conductivity and is known as a primitive lie detector. If you think you can calm down and still your mind and don't need meditation, your should try a GSR. It will be a real wake-up call. The whole thing about meditation is as you quiet your mind you can begin to feel the subtle energies. That's why I preach my mantra "some form of meditation is essential to learning locating". I've made this as simple to understand as possible, even for the rednecks like me.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Meditation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meditation is a practice in which an individual trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness, either to realize some benefit[SUP][1][/SUP] or as an end in itself.[SUP][2][/SUP]
[SUP]what are you training the mind to do? why is this necessary?[/SUP]
[SUP]Skin conductance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/SUP]
Skin conductance, also known as galvanic skin response (GSR), electrodermal response (EDR), psychogalvanic reflex (PGR), skin conductance response (SCR) or skin conductance level (SCL), is a method of measuring the electrical conductance of the skin, which varies depending on the amount of sweat-induced moisture on the skin. Sweat is controlled by the sympathetic nervous system,[SUP][1][/SUP] so skin conductance is used as an indication of psychological or physiological arousal. If the sympathetic branch of the autonomic nervous system is highly aroused, then sweat gland activity also increases, which in turn increases skin conductance. In this way, skin conductance can be used as a measure of emotional and sympathetic responses.[SUP][2][/SUP] There has been a long history of electrodermal activity research, most of it dealing with spontaneous fluctuations or reactions to stimuli.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck
This article is about redneck as a pejorative. For the subculture, see Poor White. For other uses, see Redneck (disambiguation).
The term Redneck is chiefly used for a poor rural white person of the Southern United States. It can be a derogatory slang term[SUP][1][2][/SUP] similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Georgia and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[SUP][3][/SUP] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[SUP][4][5][6][/SUP]
By 1975, say Chapman and Kipfer, the term had expanded in meaning beyond the poor Southerner to refer to "a bigoted and conventional person, a loutish ultra-conservative."[SUP][7][/SUP] It is often used to attack white Southern conservatives. The term is also used broadly to degrade working class and rural whites that are perceived by urban progressives to be insufficiently liberal.[SUP][8][/SUP] At the same time, some white Southerners have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.[SUP][[/SUP]

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The skin conductivity machines are not all that easy to use if you are like me and have dry skin. A lot of the conductivity has to do with your sweat glands. You can dowse with a GSR and with practice some people can feel the response.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The skin conductivity machines are not all that easy to use if you are like me and have dry skin. A lot of the conductivity has to do with your sweat glands. You can dowse with a GSR and with practice some people can feel the response.
Is that why after 35 years following you methods you have only located a few treasure? ....This is a Long Range Locator forum...We know you were posting on the Dowsing forum and could not get anyone to agree with you..

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The GSR can really give you an idea of how far you have to go before you can get to the still mind that is necessary to be able to use L-rods or swivel handle devices. It's what I call pure, clear focus and expanded awareness. And of course it takes a few weeks of twice daily practice, some meditation books say don't expect results for eight weeks. A GSR device is probably going to cut that down a bit but that is if you use it and if it is easy enough to use for you. I've used a few different types of machines and different electrode types. One has a strap that holds the electrodes against the palm of your hand. This one is not easy to use because even the slightest movement of your hand and the thing goes wild. Another one has these clips sort of like clothes pins that are spring loaded and grip your finger tips like they use in hospitals. These are probably the best type, but more expensive. Another type uses a small piece of silver that attaches to your fingers with a velcro strap. I've used this type quite a bit and like it. Like the clothes pin type, it is easier to keep from getting false responses from hand or finger movement. Another one uses soup cans you just grab your hands around them. These give a lot of surface area to make contact but again, if you move your hand or grip tighter or looser it will cause a large meter deflection. I rate this type as the hardest to use.

Getting back to the strap that holds the electrodes against the palm of your hand, can't recall the name of the device but it's a popular one. I would consider modifying it to use the finger straps and any type of good conductor although a piece of silver would be the best choice. You could just buy the same type of plug and make your own set. What you will find is if it is hard to use you probably won't stick with it.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Is that why after 35 years following you methods you have only located a few treasure?

Question mark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The question mark (?; also known as an interrogation point, interrogation mark, question point, query, or eroteme),[SUP][1][/SUP] is a punctuation mark that indicates an interrogative sentence, clause, or phrase in written English and many other languages. The question mark is not used for indirect questions. The question mark glyph is also often used in place of missing or unknown data. In Unicode, it is encoded at U+003F ? question mark

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one called Mindplace Thoughtstream. This one has the electrodes that are strapped to your palm. It would be easy to build your own electrodes that attach with velcro to your fingers or you might be able to find something on the internet maybe "biofeedback electrodes".

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not claiming this is the best device. There are machines that cost thousands. This one is like $100 so that is reasonable for what it can teach you. It's got headphones and lights. Personally I am not that wild about the audio, you don't need to listen, the lights tell you what is happening. Or you can use the headphones and not watch the lights. If you want something more sensitive, get something with a meter. The original one I used had a meter. Of course too much sensitivity makes it hard to work with. Some devices have an adjustable sensitivity, but that's one more factor you need to keep track of. The Thoughtstream has a system to step up the sensitivity automatically as you work your way into it.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try a search for GSR finger clips at Futurehealth

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Isn’t that a lot of work if you don’t find treasure?...Most treasure hunters don’t use their minds to control their devices...So why do you keep trying to change the way they enjoy this hobby? I have many electronic devices...None of them are controlled by the mind

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should also point out the GSR meter is not meditation. It can help you to learn to still your mind and that will improve your locating with an L-rod or swivel handle device. It can help you learn to meditate if you have instructions for meditation. Definitely you will quickly find out you have been lying to yourself if you claim you have stilled your mind. You will also find out some days it is just about impossible to gain control over your mind to still it, that you can't get any results because your mind will not settle down. Again, plan on several weeks of work before expecting any results. And also the middle of the day is probabvly the worst time to get any results at least at first. Early morning or late at night your left side brain is not so controlling. And yes, self-mastery is possible. Many body functions are automatic. Breathing is the easiest one to gain control over.

If you want the best possible meditation course, "Into Mediation Now" by Christopher Hills is a three year course 18 sections. I have seen some used copies of Section Zero and these have the initial meditation instructions which is the best I have seen. Not that I am some meditation expert, but I've probably gone through eight books on the subject.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might have heard me say "Greed blinds a person to the truth." Actually it's all the negative emotions. In the Holy Bible they say "Sin blinds us to the truth." I don't think that one needs any explanation.

Scientology uses a type of GSR meter for their clearing. The GSR is known by many as a lie detector but the Scientologists call it a truth detector. It's much like going to confession. Now don't get me wrong--I would never be involved in Scientology. I don't use a GSR meter for clearing, either. There are some good clearing exercises I have seen. They say people get hypnotized and cannot cut the strings away from the person. There's a guy who sells the fake LRL's that does that. If you want to get yourself free from other's control over you a good clearing exercise can really help. Many of these healers use this. The book is titled "The Vivaxis Connection. Healing Through Earth's Energies" by Judy Jacka. Judy really knows her stuff.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You might have heard me say "Greed blinds a person to the truth." Actually it's all the negative emotions. In the Holy Bible they say "Sin blinds us to the truth." I don't think that one needs any explanation.

Scientology uses a type of GSR meter for their clearing. The GSR is known by many as a lie detector but the Scientologists call it a truth detector. It's much like going to confession. Now don't get me wrong--I would never be involved in Scientology. I don't use a GSR meter for clearing, either. There are some good clearing exercises I have seen. They say people get hypnotized and cannot cut the strings away from the person. There's a guy who sells the fake LRL's that does that. If you want to get yourself free from other's control over you a good clearing exercise can really help. Many of these healers use this. The book is titled "The Vivaxis Connection. Healing Through Earth's Energies" by Judy Jacka. Judy really knows her stuff.
Seems to have worked for you..but when you lose the thing called common sense you are forever changed....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Excellent L-rod instruction

excellent - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
Something excellent is very good, great, or high quality: this is one of the best compliments around.
Words like extraordinary and exceptional are similar in meaning to excellent. This is a strong word used mainly for things, people, and actions that are much better than average. A B+ on a test isn't bad, but an A is excellent. In basketball, making an all-star team is excellent. Being excellent is difficult and people tend to admire it. People use excellent in another, less specific way sometimes. If you want to say "Cool" or "Good" you might say "Excellent!"

Just when does the excellent's start?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/380275-guess-i-hit-sore-spot-here.html
Guess i hit a sore spot here
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/392568-body-voltage.html
Body voltage
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/391681-more-news-low-cost-super-star-gold-
More news on low-cost "Super Star" gold locator I am working on
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/393604-more-about-new-witness-set-up.html
More about the new witness set-up
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/393970-been-working-heavier-l-rod.html
Been working on a heavier L-rod
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/393978-working-heavier-l-rod-update.html
Working on heavier L-rod UPDATE
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/394090-light_rod-update.html
Light_Rod UPDATE
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/394865-i-can-sure-understand-why.html
I can sure understand why...
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...4893-another-update-light_rod-super-star.html
Another UPDATE on the Light_Rod and Super Star
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...rking-new-type-witness-sample-your-l-rod.html
I'm also working on new type witness/sample for your L-rod
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...492-latest-solar-storm-had-little-effect.html
Latest solar "storm" had little effect
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...2910-why-does-negative-attitude-hurt-you.html
Why does a negative attitude hurt you?
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/407441-my-lrl-projects-update.html
My LRL Projects: UPDATE
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...9353-always-working-always-experimenting.html
Always working, always experimenting
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/419477-keeping-fresh-how-not-go-stale.html
Keeping fresh (How not to go stale)
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/381300-link-meyl-video.html
Link to Meyl video

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread