Dowsing courses

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a few dowsing courses out there. One by a guy who taught dowsing and remote viewing in the Armed Forces. Think it's called Learn Dowsing by Paul Smith.

Let me just say I've read most books and studied most of the famous people. In the end, mostly they try to get the student enthusiastic. The actual body response is not all that easy to teach. This is where the GSR meter can be a guide to help the student learn to recognize this body response. The GSR meter is Galvanic Skin Response which measures skin conductivity. How all this links to your brain, I don't think it matters. It does and it is quite effective at identifying your mental state. Let's face it, most people do not have the slightest clue. That would include 99% of the posters here and on the dowsing page.

All the years I've been doing this and been on the internet forums since 1996 I haven't seen more than two or three people I would say are really into it and you don't see them posting. Mostly pretenders, wannabe's. I know from my own work, its a long hard row but I love the saying "If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal. If your heart is not in it, you will find a thousand excuses."

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other than the GSR meter and the meditative state, I attribute my success to the way I practice. This is I hide the target myself by closing my eyes and spinning around then tossing the test target. This is easy and you don't need someone else to help you.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
All the years I've been doing this and been on the internet forums since 1996 I haven't seen more than two or three people I would say are really into it and you don't see them posting. Mostly pretenders, wannabe's. I know from my own work, its a long hard row but I love the saying "If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal. If your heart is not in it, you will find a thousand excuses."
More excuses
Forum: Long Range Locators
PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.

Pezzone

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2014
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Minelabs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been wanting to try dowsing and have been reading all different things about it.
Yeah it does look and sound like BS and I wouldn't spend thousands on a machine that might work, but at the same time I say to myself what if it does work? What if it works %5 of the time?
Sometimes I find myself trying to decide which direction I should go detecting and many times it comes down to a feeling or just a flip of a coin. So with that being said I wouldn't mind having a pendulum or some cheap rods that cost me hardly any money to help me decide which direction I should go hunting. If it doesn't cost me anything why not give it a try?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread